168 – Special Fire
2k 8 96
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With the increasing amount of fire Phoenix used, the temperature around Alex and Jean in the real world was fluctuating even more.

The temperature behind Jean was so high that the sand that was previously turning into glass was now melting and slowly turning into magma.

While behind Alex it was the opposite, with the temperature getting so cold that water molecules were freezing in the air and turning into snow.

As for the meeting point between Jean's high temperature and Alex's low temperature, it was as if a battle was going on, with small explosions occurring nonstop.

When Logan saw this was happening, even though he knew the danger, he tried to get closer, but no matter where he tried to get closer, his body couldn't take it.

Going on Alex's side, which was closest to him, the closer Logan got, the more his body froze, to the point that a few dozen meters away he almost couldn't move anymore and had to retreat.

When he tried to get to the center, between the two, Logan couldn't even cross to Jean's side, as the thermal shock that his body was feeling made him start to feel dizzy and his nose started to bleed. as he knelt.

On one side was extreme cold, on the other was extreme heat, and he couldn't get closer from anywhere.

Even with his super-regeneration, it reached a point where the speed at which the temperature destroyed his body was greater than the speed at which he healed, making it completely useless besides making him feel inhuman pain.

Finally giving up, Logan walked away again, while just looking from afar at what was happening and hoping that nothing worse would happen.

Meanwhile, in Jean's mind.

The Phoenix, which used up much more power than it should have, now decreased in size by at least 30%, which made the cage larger than its size by a large margin.

But instead of being frustrated that she had lost so much power and lost the opportunity to destroy this cage, she was quite satisfied.

Both as she looked at Alex, and when she looked at Jean, who was completely drenched in sweat, but still standing, ignoring the devastating headache she was feeling, just to stop her from running away.

That alone demonstrated how right she was in choosing Jean as her host.

The only misfortune was that before she could contact Jean and merge with her, a human sealed her in the girl's mind, and the only way to escape from there was to destroy everything completely, including the girl's mind.

But that was no longer the only way out.

Especially after this male human brought her host into her mindscape, it was now possible for her to communicate directly with her host.

Then, to Alex and Jean's surprise, suddenly the Phoenix stopped using her flame to destroy the cage, and just looked at the two of them.

Since she was in bird form, it was completely impossible for them to read any of her expressions, since as humans, it was difficult to understand what a bird was thinking.

But they didn't waste that time.

While Alex was using up as much of the excess Mana he absorbed as Phoenix fire as possible, Jean was using up as much of her mental power as possible to rebuild part of the cage's hole as much as possible.

As they did this, the Phoenix just stayed quiet as she looked at them and analyzed what they were going to do.

Until when she saw that Jean wasn't completely closing the cage, Phoenix laughed.

"Hahaha, you're smarter than I thought, girl." She said as she looked at Jean with even more goodwill.

Hearing Phoenix's sudden praise, Jean was surprised, but she was so tired that she couldn't even respond.

To surprise her even more, part of the fire that escaped through the hole, instead of returning to corrode the hole, or go to Alex's mouth, went to Jean's body.

Scared, Jean looked at Alex with a horrified expression, thinking she was going to die.

Even Alex was scared, quickly using Kamui to teleport in front of Jean, while opening his mouth, ready to continue eating the Phoenix's fire.

But instead of continuing straight, the fire stopped in front of Alex, and the Phoenix spoke again.

"It looks like you found a good companion, child…" Which made Jean blush, understanding that the Phoenix thought Alex was her man, but before she explained anything, the Phoenix continued. "But you don't need to worry, this fire doesn't contain any malice, it's just a flame with healing abilities, so I can have a decent conversation with my host."

Hearing her explanation, Alex looked suspiciously at the flame in front of him, and suspiciously, he reached his hand forward and was surprised to realize that this flame was actually not hurting him, but rather healing some of the injuries he received due to excessive fire inside him.

Understanding that Phoenix was telling the truth, Alex decided to trust her a little and got out of the way, letting that fire slowly touch Jean's body, drying the sweat from her body, healing the mental and physical injuries to her spiritual body, but also burning her clothes.

Even though they were in Jean's mindscape just as illusory bodies, neither of them had enough control to make clothes with a thought there, as it was the first time they came to a mindscape, so when they saw that Jean's clothes Jean disappeared in front of Alex, Jean gave a scream as she covered her body, ignoring the warm feeling that the Phoenix flames were giving her, while Alex was shocked at the sight, before turning back and facing away from her. Jean.

Thinking quickly, Alex took off the shirt he was wearing, which was a black Oversized style shirt, just like the clothes he was wearing in the real world, and reached behind him for Jean to take.

"Wear my shirt, since you've seen me without a shirt at your house's pool party, it won't be so embarrassing." Alex said a little embarrassed.

But more embarrassed than him was Jean, who despite being completely embarrassed, took the shirt from Alex's hand and quickly put it on.

When she finished dressing, some of the shame she felt disappeared, at least enough so that she could look at Alex's strong back and enjoy the view a little.

Until she quickly shook her head and put those thoughts aside, knowing she shouldn't think something like that about her friend's boyfriend.

While Alex tried to ignore the image of Jean naked in front of him, it became difficult when he remembered that not only was the hair on top red, but the hair below was the same color.

And having such an exotic image in front of him at a time he was so unprepared for, took Alex by surprise.

The only one who was confused there was Phoenix, who didn't understand why they were acting like this if one was the other's partner?

////NunuNote////

Read 20+ chapters on Patre On!
Patreon.com/NunuXD

96