169 – Transformation
2.3k 9 94
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With Jean now wearing Alex's shirt and the two acting as if nothing had just happened, Phoenix also ignored this and said.

"You're smarter than I imagined, kid." She said as she looked at the part of the cage that was still open but with only a little bit of fire leaking out. "This way you will be able to absorb part of my fire little by little and adapt to it over time without being so affected. This process will take longer than it should have originally, but that human had to ruin everything…" Phoenix sighed.

Hearing this, Alex also had a doubt, as he remembered something he saw in the movies in his previous world. "If she keeps absorbing your fire like this, will her personality have major changes?"

Looking at Alex and then Jean, the Phoenix analyzed and responded. "I wouldn't say that her personality would have any major changes from what it was originally supposed to be, but considering that most of her emotions were sealed away for decades, now that she has control over the seal and is slowly releasing it, she will only feel more emotions. , and she will have more desire to express what she was feeling, unlike before where she would just stay quiet without feeling much."

Jean was shocked to hear this. "So that was the reason…?"

She always found it difficult to understand feelings, as the feelings she felt were several times weaker than those of other people, so it was confusing to her that such weak feelings were able to affect people's minds so much.

But apparently, it's not that she was abnormal, but rather that the seal that Professor X used on her was limiting the amount of emotions and feelings she could feel.

"Human, now I need time to communicate alone with my host, I hope you will give us that space." Phoenix said very elegantly and politely to Alex, completely different from the crazy and angry state she was in a few minutes ago.

Wondering what the Phoenix would have to say to Jean, Alex knew this was necessary, especially considering the responsibilities Jean would have in the future just by being the Phoenix's host, so he nodded and was prepared to leave.

But first, Alex looked at Jean and said in a firm voice. "Jean, as much as what she's going to tell you may be quite shocking and worrying, don't forget that you're still Jean Grey, even though her power brings you more responsibilities, you're still Jean Grey, whatever the The title Phoenix Host may bring, it doesn't change the fact of who you are and the rights you deserve. At the end of the day, we'll still be here to help and support you."

With a smile, Alex nodded at her and disappeared from Jean's mindscape.

Seeing what Alex said, not only did Jean get emotional, but Phoenix was quite surprised, as it was very clear that this young human knew what she was going to say to Jean, and even about the responsibilities she would have in the future, but Did you still have enough confidence to say that you could help and support her?

But thinking about the power this young man displayed, as long as he had a few more decades to grow, it was quite possible that he would have enough strength to be by her side and help her.

Thinking of something, Phoenix decided to make a bet.

When Alex left for the real world, he found himself back on the beach where he had brought Jean, but unlike the beach he saw when he arrived, the place was now in complete chaos.

Quickly deactivating the Sharingan, Alex began to look around.

Behind Jean, it was like a scene from hell, with everything burned and melted because of the high temperature, while behind him, everything was cold and frozen!

Even though the two had finished the battle, the temperature of the two areas was still extremely chaotic, so Alex intended to get up and fix it with magic.

But before Alex made a magic circle, a small spark of fire appeared in front of Jean's unconscious face.

Even though this spark was very small, the temperature of it was extremely high, to the point that Alex had to start using ice magic just to avoid being melted by this fire.

Seeing the power said, Alex was shocked.

Before he was considering himself very powerful for being able to face the Phoenix, but seeing how powerful this fire was, he understood that her power was something he couldn't even glimpse yet.

He only dealt with a small part of her that leaked from a part of the seal, probably just a tiny fraction of her true power!

Upon thinking about this, all of Alex's arrogance disappeared and he began to get excited again to play more games, as it would yield more GP for him to become stronger.

Even if 10 million GP wasn't enough for him to become as strong as Phoenix, then he would spend 100 million, if that wasn't enough he would spend 1 billion, if that wasn't enough then 10 billion, with access to multiple worlds, Alex wasn't worried about not having enough crowds to get enough GP.

Looking at the sky, Alex also knew that there was an infinite space in the universe for him to conquer in the future and get even more GP, so power was just a matter of time for him.

Suddenly, the temperature rose again, alerting Alex and making him turn his attention to the flame in front of him.

To his surprise, the small flame was slowly approaching him.

Just as he was about to use ice magic to put out that flame, Alex received a mental message.

'Don't destroy this child, eat my flame and try to absorb as much of my energy as possible, it could help you a lot for the future.' Phoenix's elegant and graceful voice appeared in Alex's mind, leaving him surprised.

He had thought about eating this flame before, but feeling how hot it was, he was afraid that it would just melt his body.

But hearing the Phoenix's warning, a part of Alex became greedy and really wanted to eat this flame to see how powerful he would become.

To be safe, Alex decided to try putting a finger on the flame, even if it melted his hand, he had ways to recover that with the system, so he didn't worry too much.

Fortunately, the flame did not melt his finger, indicating that the high temperature was just a demonstration of the energy this flame contained, but that it had no malice.

Then, Alex finally ate.

Unlike the other flames he ate, which were very destructive, this flame did not damage anything on his body, but began to heal all his injuries.

Within a few seconds, Alex felt like he was at a peak state, but the energy from the flame was nowhere near running out, so Alex quickly sat down on the ground as he began to absorb the energy from this flame that he ate.

Unbeknownst to him, his body was beginning to change.

The fire energy contained in this flame was awakening his Dragon Slayer Magic, to the point that his skin was changing from the delicate white tone he had, to red scales appearing on his body.

Even his shirt was tearing at the back while small wings were slowly growing on his back.

Logan, who was watching this worriedly from afar, was shocked to see that after the battle ended, Alex sat down next to Jean and began to transform into a creature he had never seen before!

////NunuNote////

Read 20+ chapters on Patre On!
Patreon.com/NunuXD

94