E.P. 8 Bakugo Vs. Uraraka
33 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(I'm just gonna skip to Bakugo Vs. Uraraka episode.)

The camera opens up to the fighting stage with Bakugo and Ochaco standing in front of each other.

Present Mic:*Speakers.* "The eighth and final battle in the first round of matches."

The camera moves over to Bakugo who has a determined face?

The camera moves over to Bakugo who has a determined face?

Present Mic:*speakers.* "He was kind of a hot shot in middle school. And just look at that determined face!"

Io:*Speakers.* "Kinda looks like he's gotta poop."

A smack his heard.

Present Mic:*Speakers.* "From the hero course, Katsuki Bakugo."

Then the camera pans over to Ochaco.

Present Mic:*Speakers.* "Versus, the one I'm personally rooting for, also from Class 1-A, Ochaco Uraraka!"

The crowd cheers. 

Bakugo:"You're the one who screws around with gravity

Bakugo:"You're the one who screws around with gravity. Right, Pink Cheeks?"

Ochaco:"Pink cheeks?"

Bakugo:"Well if you're gonna give up, do it now. 'Cause I'm not gonna hold anything back."

They stare at each other and the camera pans up to the rest of the class.

Tenya:"Midoriya."

Izuku:"Huh?"

Tenya:"I'm curious. What was that strategy you came up with that would give Uraraka an advantage against Bakugo?"

Izuku holds his hero book.

Izuku:"Honestly, it wasn't really much of a plan. Kacchan's so strong. When it comes to close combat, he almost never has any openings. And the more he moves, the more he sweats, which just makes his Quirk more powerful. He's gotten really good at using his explosions to move around in the air. But, if Uraraka is able to touch him, she can use her Quirk to make him float. She could send him out of bounds. That's why, it's obvious what Uraraka needs to do to get the upper hand."

The camera moves down to the fighting arena.

Present Mic:*Speakers.* "Let the eighth match begin!"

Ochaco runs at Bakugo low to the ground.

Izuku:"Strike first!"

Ochaco:"Giving up isn't an option for me!"

The camera moves up to Izuku.

Izuku:"Wow, look at her go! That's a good start, and all she has to do is touch him one time!"

Tenya:"But it won't be easy. You know Bakugo's not gonna let her get too close to him."

Izuku:"Which is why he won't dodge. He'll focus his energy on counterattacking."

The camera moves down to the fight.

Bakugo:"And now you die."

Izuku:"Kacchan. You always use a big right hook to start a fight."

Bakugo winds up his right arm and ochaco tries to dodge put Bakugo uses a wide area explosion. It forces Ochaco back.

The camera moves up to the class.

Tenya/Izuku:"Uraraka!"

Jiro gasps.

Mineta looks scared.

Mineta:"He blasted her."

Tsuyu:"Ugh, looks like Bakugo's not planning on showing her any mercy."

The camera moves down to Ochaco. SHe cover her face from the smoke.

Ochaco:"Stupid. Saw it coming and I still couldn't get out of the way."

Bakugo:"You shoulda dropped outta the match." *He then sees her uniform and goes and blasts it.* "There's no way you can beat me!"

The smoke clears and it shows Bakugo holding on an empty Jacket. He gasps and Ochaco comes out of the smoke behind him.

He gasps and Ochaco comes out of the smoke behind him

Present Mic:*Speakers.* "Whoa! She flew her jacket over as a decoy! What incredibly quick thinking!"

Ochaco then flies at Bakugo and tries to touch him from behind but Bakugo turns around and uses an explosion on her and it sends her flying.

The camera moves up to the class.

Sero:"Look at that reaction time!"

Denki:"Seriously, the dude's insane. You can't get the drop on him. And since Uraraka can't user her Quirk unless she touches him. his lightning-fast reflexes put her at a huge disadvantage!"

Bakugo and Ochaco run at each other.

Bakugo:"Too Slow!"

He uses his Quirk and blasts her. His roughness is kind of scaring Tenya and Izuku. Ochaco comes out of the smoke behind Bakugo again.

Ochaco:"I've got you!"

But Bakugo blasts her again.

Tsuyu:"Is she okay?"

Jiro covers her eyes.

Jiro:"I can't watch this."

Mineta:"Like I always suspected, Bakugo's a total sadist."

Ochaco keeps trying to get close to Bakugo but he keeps blasting her back.

The camera moves up to the announcer booth. Present Mic looks worried, you can't tell with Aizawa since he's bandaged up, but Io looks on with a calm and interested face.

Present Mic:"Looks like she's not resting between attacks despite being exploded. The poor girl."

Ochaco keeps trying to get close but Bakugo keeps blasting her away. The crowd and students are a little unhappy. Then a hero speaks up.

Hero 22D:"This is shameful." *He stands up and points at Bakugo.* "Listen kid, you really wanna be a hero? The stop acting like a bully. If you're so good, just send her out of bounds."

Ochaco runs at bakugo again and he just blasts her.

Hero 22D:"Stop toying with the girl and end this match!"

Hero 22C:"Yeah, you heard the guy!"

The audience is now booing.

Present Mic:"The crowd is now booing Bakugo! And honestly, I kinda agree with what they're sayin--"

Io then punches Present Mic in the face.

Present Mic:"Hey, whoa-- What the crap?"

Aizawa picks up the mic.

Aizawa:"Where is the man who started this uproar? Are you a pro?"

Present Mic:"Huh?"

The camera moves down to the hero who started yelling at Bakugo.

Aizawa:*Speakers.* "Because if you're being serious, you can go home and hang up your cape. I'd suggest looking into another career."

The camera moves to Izuku.

Izuku:"You know what he's talking about?"

Aizawa:*speakers.*"Bakugo's fierceness is an acknowledgement of his opponent's strength. He knows she deserves to have made it this far, so he's making sure he does whatever it takes to keep her at bay and come out on top."

The camera moves down to the arena.

Bakugo:*Growls.* "We're not finished. She's still standing. She's not dead yet!"

Ochaco:"I think it's about time

Ochaco:"I think it's about time." *Bakugo gasps and get ready for her to come at him.* "Thank you, Bakugo..." *She brings her hands up.* "...for keeping your eyes focused on me!"

Bakugo:"What?"

The camera moves up to Monoma

Monoma:"I don't blame Bakugo for not noticing, but it's embarrassing for the pro to boo and not realize what's going on from the stands. She kept low to the ground as she moved, Which meant Bakugo's blasts tore up the floor of the ring, creating weapons for her. And then she kept him focused on her by attacking relentlessly, without rest."

They all looks up to see a bunch of floating debris.

Monoma:"Rendering him oblivious."

Ochaco yells and releases her gravity on the rocks and they start to fall towrads Bakugo.

Ochaco yells and releases her gravity on the rocks and they start to fall towrads Bakugo

Present Mic:"*Speakers.* A meteor shower!"

Aizawa: *Speakers.* "Now you notice."

Io:*Speakers.* "I thought I was the air head."

The camera moves over to Izuku.

Izuku:"Hey she had a plan all along."

The camera moves down to arena.

 Ochaco runs at Bakugo as the rocks are falling. Bakugo raises a fist and blasts all the rocks to smitherings while also creating a massive blast of wind, knocking Ochaco away from him. 

Bakugo:"I figured you'd have some sorta stupid plan to beat me

Bakugo:"I figured you'd have some sorta stupid plan to beat me. You are friends with that damn nerd, after all."

Ochaco:"It took him one shoot."

Everyone is shocked

Present Mic:*Speakers and gasps.* "Bakugo bangs out a huge demonstration of power! He blasted apart Uraraka's finishing move and remains untouched!"

Bakugo:*Pants.* "That was close."

Ochaco shakeily and slowly stands up. Bakugo smirks.

bakugo:"All right then. Time for us to get serious." *He runs at her.* "Uraraka!"

Ochaco turns around at tries to run but she just falls to the ground. Bakugo stops.

Present Mic:*Speakers.* "Uraraka is down!"

Ochaco tries to move.

Io:*speakers.* "She's down but still wants to get up. Admirable." 

Ochaco starts to slowly crawl to bakugo.

Ochaco: "I can do this. I can still fight." *Bakugo gets in a fighting stance.* "I can!" 

Ochaco then stops moving and Midnight walks up to her. 

Ochaco:"Daddy..."

Midnight:"Uraraka is KO'd

Midnight:"Uraraka is KO'd. Bakugo advances to the second round!"

The crowd cheers.

A few bots come and carry Ochaco off.

Midnight:"Take her to Recovery Girl."

Bakugo watchers her get carried off then he turns around and walks away.

Present Mic:*Speakers.* "And, that's it for the first round."

The camera moves up to the announcer booth.

Present Mic:*Sighs.* "I was really pullin' for her. Oh, yeah, I guess Bakugo's moving on."

Aizawa:"You're supposed to be unbiased, you know."

Io:"It was a good fight."

The the camera shows cementoss using his Quirk to fix the fighting stage. 

Present Mic:*speakers.* "Let's try to forget that depressing outcome."

Aizawa:*Speakers.* "Or not."

Present Mic:*Speakers.* "With that, the first round is complete! We're taking a quick break and then we're back with more matches!"

The crowd cheers.

The camera moves to Class 1-A and Bakugo returns.

Sero:"Hey, Bakugo! Playin' the villain, huh? Musta been tough."

Tsuyu:"Even if it was just because of who you were up against, you did make a pretty convincing bad guy."

Bakugo:*Angry.* "Shut up, you idiots. Or else!"

Denki:"For real dude. I don't know how you were able to aim a powerful blast at a frail girl like that. I couldn't help but hold back against Shiozaki."

Tsuyu:"She completely overpowered you, Kaminari."

Denki:"Can't you just let me have this?"

Bakugo sits down.

Bakugo:"Hmph. I definitely wouldn't call that girl 'Frail.'"

Later.

Ochaco just got done with a phone call with her father. She's crying and she hears a knock on the door and she looks over to see Io with his arm spread out for a hug. She runs over and hugs him and cries on his chest and he hugs her back.

Io:*Patting her head.* "It's okay, let it all out."

Ochaco hugs him tighter and cries more. Io rubs her back and smiles.

Later.

Present Mic:*Speakers.* "I can feel the anticipation in the stadium! And that because the second round's first match is gonna be epic!"

Shoto walks onto the stage.

Present Mic:*Speakers.* "It's the guy who won his last fight by a landslide and literally left half the audience frozen. The hero course's, Shoto Todoroki!"

Izuku walks onto the stage.

Present Mic:*Speakers.* "And this kid almost walked out of his first matchup, but made a stunning comeback by showing off some impressive moves! Also from the hero course, Izuku Midoriya!"

Shoto:"So here we are."

Izuku:"And only one of us can win."

The camera moves up to the rest of the class.

Tenya:"Tokoyami. How do you think this match will go? It depends on whether or not Midoriya is able to get in close to him."

Ochaco:"Yeah. That's the problem. How will Deku avoid the ice?"

The camera moves up to Io.

Io:'How will this play out?'

Present Mic:"Both of the heroes-in-training have been frontrunners in the Sports Festival! But which one of these rivals will advance to the next round? Prepare for.. Midoriya Versus Todoroki!" *Both Shoto and Izuku get into fighting stances.* "Begin!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1-03-2021

1951 words.

(Should I do Shoto Vs Izuku fight. I kinda don't because I wanna get through this season.)

0