E.P 10 Festival Winner
29 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

(This is gonna be a short Episode since I'm skipping the Final fight. Sorry!)

The camera opens up to the award ceremony. Three pillars come up holding the three winners. Bakugo's first, Shoto second and Tokoyami is third. Bakugo is tied up and he's trying to escape it.

Bakugo is tied up and he's trying to escape it

The camera goes to Class 1-A.

Mineta:"Wow..."

Jiro:"What the heck?"

Kirishima:"He's been struggling ever since waking up.  But man.... That first place is all over the place."

The camera moves over to Tokoyami.

Tokoyami:"He is like a man-eating fiend."

The camera moves over to Midnight as she looks at the Reporters and photographers

The camera moves over to Midnight as she looks at the Reporters and photographers.

Midnight:"In addition to Tokoyami, there is also Iida in third place, but he left early for family reasons. Thank you for your understanding!" *She winks at the camera and does a cute pose and Tokoyami notices.*

Tokoyami:Was that for the media?"

The camera moves over to the rest of the class.

Tsuyu:"That's too bad. Iida was really into it."

Izuku loods down and nods.

Izuku:"Yeah."

He thinks back on how Tenya told them a villain got his brother. Then the camera moves over to Midnight.

Midnight:"Now, we will award the medals! The presentation of medals will, of course, be by these men--"

All Might can be seen on top of the stadium and he laughs. The crowd cheers. All Might jumps into the stadium. Then He and Midnight speak at the same time.

Midnight:"Out very own hero, All Might and Io!"
All Might:"I have brought the medals here!"

He lands near midnight and it's silent for a few seconds. The Midnight looks to All Might and puts her hands together in apology. 

Midnight:"I talked over you..." *She looks around.* "Where's Io."

All Might:"He had some uh... Hero things to attend to." *Midnight narrows her eyes at all might and he smiles Nervously.* 

Then Midnight grabs the metals and presents them to All might.

Midnight:"Now then, All Might, please present the medals, starting with third place."

All Might laughs and grabs the third place metal and walks up yo Tokoyami.

All Might:"Young Tokoyami, congratulations." *He puts the metal around Tokoyami's neck.* "You sure are strong."

Tokoyami:"You are too kind."

All Might then hugs Tokoyami.

All Might:"However, in order to fight well against different types, you must not rely only on your Quirk

All Might:"However, in order to fight well against different types, you must not rely only on your Quirk. If you train your own strength more, then you'll have more options when you fight." *All might lets go of the hug.*

Tokoyami picks up the medal and looks at it.

Tokoyami:"Yes, sir."

All Might picks up the second place medal and walks over to Shoto.

All Might:"Young Todoroki, congratulations." *He puts the medal around Shoto's neck.* "I assume there is a reason you did not use your left side in the final?"

Shoto:"I had an opportunity during my match with Midoriya, but then I became unsure of myself. I think I understand a little of why you and Io are interested in him. I wanted to become a hero like you. But I didn't think it would be right for me to be the only one to break away. There is still something I must settle."

All Might:"The look on your face is completely different from before." *All Might hugs Shoto.*

All Might:"I won't ask about the details

All Might:"I won't ask about the details. I'm sure you will be able to do what you need to do."

Shoto:"Yes."

All Might goes and grabs the first place medal and goes over to Bakugo.

All Might:"now then, Young Bakugo!" *He looks at all of the stuff holding Bakugo in place.* 

All Might:"This is too much

All Might:"This is too much." *He goes and takes off the muzzles.* "Good job doing what you said you would during the player pledge!"

Bakugo:"All Might...First place like this..." *He then gets angry.*

Bakugo:"Is not worth anything! Even if the world recognizes it, if I don't recognize it myself, then it's trash!"

Bakugo:"Is not worth anything! Even if the world recognizes it, if I don't recognize it myself, then it's trash!"

All Might nods.

All Might:"Right In this world where people are constantly being compared publicly, there are not many who can keep aiming for the top of an unchanging scale."

Bakugo is still making an angry face and it scares All Might a little. All Might holds up the medal.

All Might:"Take this medal, okay? Think of it as a 'wound,' so you never forget!"

Bakugo:"I said I didn't want it!"

All Might brings the medal up to Bakugo.

All Might:"Now, now."

All  Might tries to put the medal on Bakugo but he lifts hos head up so it gets stuck on the bridge of his nose.

Bakugo:"I told you, I didn't want it!"

Bakugo:"I told you, I didn't want it!"

All Might:"Here."

All Might:"Well, they were winners this time! But listen here! Anyone here could have ended up on these podiums

All Might:"Well, they were winners this time! But listen here! Anyone here could have ended up on these podiums.  It's just as you saw--Competing! Improving each other! And climbing even further!" *He points up to the sky.* "So, I have just one more thing to say! Everyone, please say it with me! Ready, go--"

All might:"--Thank you for your hard work!"
Audience:"--Plus Ultra!"

It's silent for a few seconds then the audience yells and boos at All Might.

Audience:"What?! It should've been 'Plus Ultra!' there, All Might!"

All Might:"Well, I thought everyone worked hard..."

Later.

The camera opens up to Recovery Girl next to a bed in her office. Io is in that bed with a look of pain on his face.

Recovery Girl:"You need to sleep, it's make the pain go away faster."

Io:"But what if they need me in the stadium."

Recovery Girl:"The festival is over!"

Io:"But still--"

The door opens to the office and they look over to see Midnight walk in. \

Recovery Girl:"Good your here." *Recovery Girl walks over to her and grabs her hand and brings her over to Io.* "Make this idiot go to sleep! His wife will be here any minute to pick him up and bring him home."

Io:"But--"

Midnight walks up to Io and puts her hand on his cheek.

Midnight:"Hey, it's okay. I still can't believe you hide this from me."

Io looks away from here.

Io:"How did you find out?"

Midnight:"I know you for most of my life and I know you would not have missed that ceremony. So I tracked you down here." *She uses a small bit of ehr Quick to make Io drowsy.*

 Io:*Tired* "Sorry."

Then there's a knock on the door and it opens and Ryuko walks in in her Hero costume.

Then there's a knock on the door and it opens and Ryuko walks in in her Hero costume

Recovery Girl:"You're finally here, Ryukyu." *She points to Io.* "Take this Idiot home already."

Ryuko:"Yes, ma'am." *She walks over to the bed and nods to Midnight and midnight nods back.*

Ryuko picks Io up in the princess carry style and take him out of the office.

Io:*Tired.* "Sorry I didn't tell you, I was just... So scarred."

Ryuko looks down to him and smiles.

Ryuko:"It's okay, I would be scared too."

Io smiles and puts his face into her chest.

Io:"Your the best wife ever." 

After a few moments.

Io:*tried.*"Endeavor brought up Yua today." *Ryuko's eyes widen slightly.* "I don't even know, how he even knew about her. I haven't told anyone except a few people." *He starts to shake.*

Ryuko holds him tighter.

Ryuko:"It's okay, I'm here."

The camera pans out to a view of the stadium then turns black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11-04-2021

1374 words

0