E.P 12 Fujiyoshida
28 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The camera opens up to Io, getting ready to leave his house. He is putting his hero costume. He is still wearing the collar and the cuffs. Then suddenly he's hug from behind.

Ryuko:"I'm gonna miss you."

Io:"I'm only gonna be gone for about a week."

Ryuko:"I know, but I hate it when I have to sleep alone."

Io turns around and hugs his wife and then gives her a long and deep kiss.

Io:"How about this. When I get back I'll cook us some dinner and then we take a nice bubble bath together and watch whatever movie you want. Sound Nice?"

Ryuko gives him another kiss and starts to walk away while swaying her hips.

Ryuko:"I'll hold you to that."

Io smiles and he grabs his keys and leaves.

Later.

Io is now on a train and he's sitting near a window and He looks out the window and sees a country side. The camera zooms out a little shows Dammerung hanging from a caparnemt above Io's seat.

Io:'A beautiful sight.'

A hears a giggle and he looks to the side and sees a little girl looking at him from across the row, and he waves and she giggles more. Io then looks back out the window and sighs.

Io:'Fujiyoshida is a long way from Musutafu.'

Hour later.

The train stops and Io gets off and he looks out to the city.

The train stops and Io gets off and he looks out to the city

Io:"I love this city." *He starts walking to his agency.*

Later.

Io stops and looks to his Agency.

Io stops and looks to his Agency

Io:'Cruz Hospital.'

Io walks to the building and walks past a sign and a few blood bead trees.

Cruz Hospital
Built on top of Fujiyoshi hospital after it burnt down. 
The Revenant Hero: Io was the one that funded the construction of this new hospital and made it his Agency. It is home to some of the best doctors and medical equipment in the world.

Io walks into the front and walks to the receptionist desk. The female receptionist is typing away at a computer.

Receptionist:"How may I-" *She looks over to see Io.* "Ahh, Mr. Io" *She stands up and bows then sits back down.* 

Io:*Waves.* "Hello."

Receptionist:"How may I help you today, Sir?"

Io:"Is Grandeeney here?"

Receptionist looks back to her computer and types a few things then look back to Io.

Receptionist:"Yes, Sir. She's in her medical lab."

Io:"Good, I'll be in my office and Inform my assistant I'm here." *He starts walking to an elevator.*

Receptionist:"Yes, Sir."

Io presses the 5 floor button and the elevator dings and the door closes and music starts to play.

(Play some elevator music.)

Io is bobbing his head up and down to the music and after a few seconds the elevator dings and the door opens. Io exits the elevator and walks down the hall and as he passes people they wave or bow to him and he waves back. As Io's walking he passes a room and he stops for a second and takes a deep breath and continues walking. The camera shows it's room 505 then it goes back to following him. 

After a few minutes he reaches a wooden door with a desk next to it and he hears running behind him and he turns to see his assistant Guild Girl.

After a few minutes he reaches a wooden door with a desk next to it and he hears running behind him and he turns to see his assistant Guild Girl

Present Mic:"Information Hero: Guild Girl. Her Quirk: Information Process. She's able to Process many different kinds of information at once and remember it all. She's also Io's personal assistant."

Guild Girl arrives at Io and takes a couple of deep breathes then hands him a briefcase.

Guild Girl:"I prepare for your arrival, sir."

Io:*Grabs the briefcase.* "Thank you, Guild Girl."

Guild Girl smiles at him.

Guild Girl:"Any time, Sir! Is there anything else you need?"

Io:"Can you tell Grandeeney to give me an update on the project I gave her."

Guild girl writes something down on a notepad and nods. She then walks to Io's office door and opens it for Io.

Guild Girl:"I also got all the paperwork you haven't done in the past year on your desk."

Io walks into his office and looks around.

Then he looks to his desk and sees a stack of papers all the way up to the ceiling

Then he looks to his desk and sees a stack of papers all the way up to the ceiling. His face turns to one of horor.

Guild Girl:"Have fun, sir." *She walks out and closes the door.*

Io sighs and walks over to his desk and sets his briefcase down and sits in his chair. He opens the briefcase to show about ten blood beads and he grabs one and drinks from it and throws the empty bead away. He then looks to the stack of papers and grabs a pen.

Io:"I hate paperwork." *He cries while he grabs a piece of paper and starts to read and sign it.*

Few hours later.

Io is face down on his desk and smoke is coming from his head. The stack of papers from before are now on the other side of the desk now. The door to his office opens and Guild Girl walks in and puts a piece of paper on his head and grabs the stack of papers and walks out.

Io:*Groans.* "What now." *He grabs the paper off his head and he sits up and reads it.* "Grandeeney says it will be done in a few days." *He sighs in relief.* 

He then looks outside the window and notices the sun is starting to go down and he stands up and walks to the office door and leaves. As he is passing Guild Girl's desk he waves.

Io:"I'm going to the roof to get some fresh air."

Guild Girl:*Typing on a computer.* "Yes, sir."

On his way to the roof he passes some pictures. There of heroes that have interns and/or have been his sidekick. He stops at one and looks at it. It's of a tall guy that has short blond hair and Bright blue eyes. He is wearing some kind of armor and has a helmet under his right arm and he's smiling. Io looks to the plaque and says "Captain Caboose." Io smiles and chuckles.

Io:"I wonder how you're doing Caboose all the way in America."

Io then heads to the roof.

A few minutes later Io arrives to the roof and he walks to the edge overlooking the city. The sun is just going down over the city. Io takes a deep breath and lets it out. He gives a big smile as he looks onto the city. 

A breeze blows and his hair and veil flow in the wind. A few Cherry blossom tree leaves fly past him. He puts out his right hand and a petal lands in it and he looks at it and brings it close to his face. Then the wind blows it away and he watches it. 

Io:"So beautiful." 

Then he pulls out his phone and checks the time.

Io:'I better go to bed and get ready for tomorrow.'

He heads to the roof door and heads down inside.

Later the next day.

Io is down in a training facility punching a punching bag. Around the room are other heros that are either doing physical therapy from a serious injury or are just their to train. Io is just wearing a T-shirt and jeans with his cloak. He also has the golden necklace along with the collar and cuffs.  When suddenly someone taps on his shoulder and he looks over and sees Guild Girl.

Guild Girl:"Sir, there is a phone call for you in your office."

Io nods and wipes his brow.

Io:"Thank you, Guild Girl."

Guild Girl bows and walks away. Io goes to a nearby bench that has a towel and a bottle of water. He grabs the towel and wipes his head then puts it around his neck and grabs the bottle of water and chugs it. When he's finished drinking his water he leaves the training room and throws his empty bottle of water on the way out.

A few minutes later he arrives at his office and goes over to the desk and picks up the office phone.

Io:"Hello?"

Tsukauchi:*Phone.*"Io, sorry to bother you."

Io:"Tsukauchi? Why are you calling me?"

Tsukauchi:*Phone.* "It's about the investigation. I even have All Might here with me too."

Io:"All Might?"

All Might:*Phone.* "Yes, I'm here."

Io:"Huh, cool."

All Might:*Phone.* "So, how's the investigation."

Tsukauchi:*Phone.* "Well, there were a number of villains who attack the USK. But we're puzzled by two. The ones you two fought who they called 'Nomu' and 'Knight.' 

All Might:*Phone.* "Ah, that strong bird guy."

Io:"Mean sword man."

Tsukauchi:*Phone.* "We went ahead and ran some test on their DNA."

All Might:*Phone.*"And what exactly did you find?"

Io:"Anything important?"

Tsukauchi:*Phone.*"First: We're not asking you two to help us with the case. Technically, this is a leak. I just felt I owed it to you both to let you know. It could lead us to the one in charge."

All Might and Io gasp.

Tsukauchi:*Phone.* "After several attempts at interrogation, we realized that Nomu and Knight can't speak. They show no reactions to anything. It's as though they literally can't think for themselves.  No matter what's going on around them. As for their identity."  

A ping if heard from Io's computer and he opens it up to see a photo from Tsukauchi. He opens the photo up to see a picture of some guy. Nothing really stands out about him.

Tsukauchi:*Phone.* "We discovered that they used to be low-level thugs with records of assault and extortion and attempted robbery."

All Might:*Phone.* "Why do you think this will lead to the mastermind behind the League?"

Io:"Yeah, this doesn't seem like much?"

Tsukauchi:*Phone.* "Here's where it gets interesting. Our reports show that they've been altered drastically. When we analyzed their genetic makeup, we discovered four different people's DNA in both of them."

Io:"Huh?"

All Might:*Phone.* "Someone combined people's DNA to make these guys. So their not even human anymore?"

Tsukauchi:*Phone.* "The transformation is a result of drugs and other unknown methods. To oversimplify a bit, they've been modified so that their bodies are able to hold multiple Quirks at once. Their brain's apparent lack of processing power probably comes from the burden that causes."

Tsukauchi:*Phone.* "But we're more concerned about their DNA. They shouldn't have more than one power. Even if new DNA's introduced, that shouldn't give a person multiple powers. Not unless it's completely integrated into someone's body. Not all Quirks work like One For All. But maybe..."

Io:'I don't like this.'

Tsukauchi:*phone.* "...There's someone out there with the power to pass different Quirks on to other people."

All Might gasps and Io's grip on the phone tightens and the hand on his desk tightens and the desk starts to crack. 

All Might:*Phone.* "It can't be."

Io:*Raises his voice.* "It's impossible!"

Tsukauchi:*Phone.* "Given the evidence, I think it's a reasonable conclusion. S'why I came and called. I had to let the two of you know immediately."

Io grits his teeth and he start to breath heavily.

All Might:*Phone.* "No. It's not possible. Don't tell me he's back again."

Io puts the phone done and ends the call. His takes a few deep breaths and tries to calm down. He then grits his teeth and grabs the phone.

Io:*Shouts.*"AHHH." *He throws the phone at the wall and slams his desk.*

The phone breaks into many pieces apong impact and a photo falls off the desk. He puts his hands on the desk and takes a bunch of deep breaths. Then a knock is heard on the door.

Guild Girl:*Through the door.* "Everything all right, Sir?"

Io takes a deep breath and rubs his face.

Io:"Yes, yes. Everything is fine."

Guild Girl:*Through he door.* "Okay, sir."

Io looks to the messy desk and tightens it up and then he notices the knocked down photo and he picks it up. Io looks over to the phone.

Io:*Sighs.* "Now I need a new one."

Io leaves the room but the camera stays and slowly zooms in on the photo. It's a photo of Io and Another women with Ash-blonde hair and blue eyes. They are smiling and holding the hands of a little girl. You can't see the girls face because of sun glare but the little girl also has Ash-blonde hair that's styled into two messy buns. 

Later. 

Io is outside of the hospital sitting under a blood bead tree reading a piece of paper. Dammerung is leaning against the tree. He also has his hero costume on.

Io:"The Hero killer: Stain." *He grips the paper tightly.* "He attack Ingenium in Hosu city." *He looks at another piece of paper.* "But if I'm correct he should still be in Hosu city." *He stands up and grabs Dammerung and walks away.* "Then I'll find him."

Later.

Io is back on a train heading to Hosu city. This time he's go Dammerung in the seat next to him. Then he hears a voice next to him.

Woman:"Um Mr, Io, sir?"

Io looks over and sees a woman and a little girl. The little girl is holding onto an Io action figure.

Io:*Smiles at them.* "It there something you need?"

Woman:"I hope this isn't too much to ask, but can you sign my little girls toy?" 

Io stands up and crouches down to the little girl and she smiles at him.

Io:"And what's your name?"

Little girl:*Excited.* "Hina."

Io grabs the toy from Hina and grabs a pen from outta nowhere and sings the action figure.

Io:"Well miss Hina, what do you want to be when you grow up?" *He gives her the toy back.*

Hina:*Grabs the toy and jumps up and down all excited.* "I want to be a hero like you!"

Io laughs.

Io:"Well I hope to see you one day as a hero." *Hina laughs.*

Woman:"Thank you so much, Io."

Io stands up and smiles.

Io:"It's no--" *He notices a bright red flash from the window behind the woman.* "Problem?"

He narrows his eyes at the window and they suddenly widden.

Io:*Pushes the woman and Hina down.* "Look out!"

Time slows down as Io pushes the woman and Hina down and a red blur burst through the window and it Hits Io in the chest and it explodes. The camera pans to outside of the train as they are in Hosu city and Time resume as an explosion goes off in the train and Io is seen flying from the train. The camera zooms over to him and there's smoke rising from his chest and his eyes are barely open. Dammerung is flying beside him. The camera moves to Io's point of view.

Io's vision is blurry and getting dark.

Io:'What happen? Are those two okay?'

Then Io's head hits something and everything turns black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11-06-2021

2538 words.

0