E.P. 13 Snaped
23 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The camera opens up to a dark alway and you can hear the screams of people in the distance and a few explosions. The camera zooms in more to the alway and we see Io passed out with a small puddle of blood under his head. Dammerung is a few feets away from Io. A loud explosion happens close by and a bunch of screams are heard and Io's eyes snap open and he takes a few quick deep breaths. 

Io:"Where am I?"

He looks around then hears another explosion and he looks up to the sky and see a few smoke clouds.

Io:"Shit!"

He gets up and grunts in pain and puts a hand to the bad of his head and then he looks to the hand and sees some blood. Io then looks around and spots Dammerung and he runs to it and grabs it. Io runs out of the alleyway and onto the street. He then spots what looks like a female version of the knight that attacked him at USJ.

He then spots what looks like a female version of the knight that attacked him at USJ

(Female Knight)

It's about to swing it's sword at some civilians and Io runs and blocks the attack with his own axe. The two civilians looks up to him and gasp.

Io:*Struggling.* "Leave, quickly! It's not safe!" *The civilians run away.* "Now to deal-"

Something hits Io in the side and he's thrown a few meters back and lands on his side. Io yelps in pain and he looks over to see a Knight of some sort with a gun.

Io yelps in pain and he looks over to see a Knight of some sort with a gun

(Bayonet Knight)

Io:"Another one?"

Io stands up and an explosion goes off in the building beside him and he's thrown back on the ground. 

Io:"What the hell!"

He looks to the building and another female sort of knight walks out.

He looks to the building and another female sort of knight walks out

(Executioner) 

Io stands up and blocks an attack just in time from the Executioner and then he jumps back and avoids a red bullet from the Bayonet Knight.  

Io:"Three against one isn't really fair, yeah know!"

The female knight charges at Io and Io parrys an attack from the female knight. Then suddenly the executioner is next to Io and she swings her wepon at Io and he can't dodge in time and he gets thrown into a burning building. As Io hits a wall feels something go through his right arm. Io yelps in pain and he looks to his arm and sees a big piece of wood in his right arm. He grabs it a rips it out of his arm and he grits his teeth.

Io:"I'm getting to old for this shit."

Io stands up and grabs Dammerung and coughs a few times from the smoke. He looks around and spots something which causes his eyes to widen in horor. He spots a big puddle of blood and a small arm from under a piece of rubble. He runs over to it and with some effort he moves the rubble of the kid.

Io:*Worry.*"Please be alive."

Io looks down to the kid and his eyes tear up. The kid has a deep gash across his chest and Io checks for a pulse and finds none. Io starts to cry. Heavy footsteps can be heard from behind Io. The camera moves to show the three different 'Knights'. Then suddenly Io starts to Laugh.

 

(Io's evil laugh

Io's laugh echos into the city. The 'Knights stop and the camera pans down to Io who has a crazy look and his eyes are glowing red even though he has the cuffs and collar on.

The 'Knights stop and the camera pans down to Io who has a crazy look and his eyes are glowing red even though he has the cuffs and collar on

Io stands up and rips the cuffs and collars off.

Io:"You want to take the lives of innocent people." *He laughs again.* "Well then your not making it out alive either."

 

(play Code vein - Extremum Belli.)

Io then turns around and his eyes turn a blood red and with blazing speed he cuts the head of the bayonet knight off  with Dammerung and he grabs the gun and he lands outside of the burning building and looks at the gun.

Io then turns around and his eyes turn a blood red and with blazing speed he cuts the head of the bayonet knight off  with Dammerung and he grabs the gun and he lands outside of the burning building and looks at the gun

Io:"Nice gun. I think I'll keep it." *Io then puts his mask on.* "Safety first."

The other two knight runs out the building and the Executioner charges at Io with fast speeds but Io uses stinger to parry the blow and he kicks the Executioner and she flies a few meter away.

Io:"You attack innocent and helpless civilians and you get the full power of the Revenant Hero: Io."

Io blocks an attack from the female knight and he goes to attack but he jumps back as the executioner spear lands were he was. Io lands a few meters away and he also collapses. He looks to his left leg and sees a gash.

Io:'She managed to still get me.' *He looks to the Executioner as she pulls her spear out of the ground.* 'She's fast.'

Io smiles crazy and laughs.

Io:"I feel so alive!"*The knights don't move.* "Come on and attack me!"

The knights rush at Io and he rushes at them and he aims the bayonet he got at the female knight and shoots her a few times then bring it up and blocks an attack from the executor and he stabs her with stinger and puts the gun under her chin and fire multiple times and kills the executioner. 

Io:"One more!" *He kicks the body at the female knight and the knight slashes the body in half before it hits her.*

Io raises the bayonet and pulls the trigger but the gun clicks and Io growls.

Io:"No ammo."

The knight runs at Io and goes for an attack from above an Io goes to parry it but at the last second it changes directions and stabs Io in the thigh. Io growls and grabs the blade the blade hard making his hand bleed and he keeps the female knight in place.

Io:"Revant's revenge!" *Io stabs his stinger through the head of the female knight, killing her.*

Io:*Breathing heavily.* "I did it."

He uses his stinger, still in the head of the female knight, to pick up the knight and throw her away from him. Io stands there for a few second and he then collapses to the ground in pain.

Io:"Shit." *He looks to the sword in this thigh and he grabs it and pulls it out of his leg and he screams in pain and throws the weapon away from him.*

Io falls on his back and looks up to the sky as some blood pools under him as his wounds are slowly healing. There are multiple smoke pillars. Io coughs a few times and grunts as he sits up.

Io:"I wonder how the other heroes are doing?"

The camera pans to the other side of the city and it zooms into an alway were Izuku and the others just defeated stain and have him tied up.

Izuku:"Native, can you move?"

Native:"Yeah. I think I'm good as new now."

Native picks Izuku up and puts him on his back.

Izuku:*Sighs.* "Are you sure."

Native:"I saw you hurt your leg back there. At least let me do this for you."

Izuku:"*Sighs.* "Thank you very much."

Native starts to walk out of the ally.

Native:"I should be thanking you."

The camera then looks over to Shoto who is tying up stain with some rope.

Shto:"Uh. We're lucky someone threw this in the dumpster."

Tenya:*takes a step forward.* "Todoroki. I can drag him from here."

Shoto:"Are you forgetting your arms are messed up?"

The camera moves back over to Izuku and Native.

Native:"I have to apologize. I'm supposed to be a pro, but I was useless back there."

Izuku:"No, I don't think any one person could take the Hero Killer on. Not with that weird Quirk of his. He's too strong."

Shoto, who is dragging stain, and Tenaya are walking behind them. 

Shoto:"The three of us barely won against him, and even then, it was because of his own mistakes. He was getting riled up and desperate and forgot all about Midoriya's quick recovery time. Then he wasn't able to block Iida's last Reciproburst or Midoriya's assault."

They exit the ally.

Native:"Right, let's get him to the police as fast as we can."

Then (A wild) Gran Torino appears.

Gran Torino:*Gasps.*"What are you doing here, boy?" *Izuku looks up and sees him across the street.*

Izuku:*Gasps.* "Gran Torino!" *Gran Torino jumps up.* "I was only--" *He's kicked in the face by Gran Torino.* 

Gran Torino:"I thought I told you to stay on the bullet train!"

Gran Torino:"I thought I told you to stay on the bullet train!"

Native:"Who's this?"

Izuku:"Gran Torino, the hero I'm interning with. I don't get it. How'd you find us?"

Gran Torino:"I was told to come here by someone else. I have no idea what's going on, but I'm glad you're not dead, at least."

Izuku:"Me, too. And, I'm sorry."

Gran Torino:"Tch."

Hero 26k:"Around the corner!"

Izuku:"What's that?"

Some heroes runs up to them.

Hero 30D:"Endeavor told us there was a request for help here, but..."

Hero 36c:"Children?"

Hero 23something: "Those injuries look bad. I'll can an ambulance right away."

Hero 30D:*Gasps.* "Hey, look."

Hero 26K:*Gasps.* "Is that... the Hero Killer?"

Gran Torino:"What?"

Hero 30B:"I'll get the police on the line."

Later.

Hero 30D:"Can you walk."

Izuku:"If you prop me up, then I think so."

Hero 30D looks to Shoto.

Hero 30D:"Okay, and you?"

Shoto:"Only minor injuries. But, Iida..."

Hero 30C notices that Tenya's arms are bleeding as he walks over to Izuku and Shoto.

Hero 30C:"You're bleeding badly. The ambulance will be here soon, but until then..."

Tenya:"You guys..." *He bows.* "You were both hurt because of me. I'm truly sorry." *He starts to tear up.* "I was just so angry. I couldn't see anything else."

Izuku:"I'm sorry, too, Iida. You were going through so much by yourself. But I couldn't tell anything was wrong. Even though I'm your friend."

Tears start to fall from Tenya's eyes. 

Shoto:"Hey, pull yourself together. You're the class rep."

Tenya:*Sniffs and wipes his eyes.* "Right."

Then suddenly the flying Nomu appears and Gran Torino notices.

Gran Torino:*Shouts.*"Get down!"

Hero 26K:"Oh, no!"

The Nomu grabs Izuku and flies off and a strong wind to blow back at the heros.

Izuku:"Hey! Let go!"

Shoto/Tenya:"Midoriya!"

Hero 26K:'It's bleeding. It's must be trying to escape!"

The suddenly the Nomu is frozen and starts to fall to the ground and stain runs to them.

Stain:"The word 'hero' has lost all meaning in this society." *He jumps at the Nomu.* "The world is overrun by fakes and criminals like you who chase pretty dreams." 

Stain stabs the Nomu in the head with his knife and they crash into the ground and slide aways and the Nomu stops and Stain pants.

Stain:"You must all be purged."

Izuku gasps and shakily looks over to Stain.

Stain:"Everything that I do..." *He rips his knife out from the head of the Nomu.* "Is to create a stronger society."

Everyone starts to sweat.

Hero 30c:"Did he just save that kid?"

Hero 30D:"He took him hostage, idiot."

Hero 30somthing:"He killed that guy with no hesitation."

Hero 26k:"Everyone be on your guard, we've got a fight on out hands."

They get into a fighting stance.

Endeavor:"Why are you all standing like fools?" *Everyone looks over to see Endeavor.* "The villain must have flown this way, right?"

Hero 30C:"You took care of the rest?"

Endeavor:"Mostly, things got a little rough at the end." *He sees Stain.* "Hold on. Don't tell me that man is--"

Izuku:"Let go!" *Izuku is trying to escape from Stain's grasp.*

Stain pants and he narrows his eyes at Endeavor.

Stain:"Endeavor." *His mask around his eyes fall off.*

Endeavor prepares his fire.

Endeavor:"Hero Killer!"

Gran Torino:"Wait, Todoroki!"

Endeavor:"Huh?"

Stain stands up and growls and he turns to Endeavor. 

Endeavor:"You false hero."

He starts to release an aura that freezes and scares everyone.

He starts to release an aura that freezes and scares everyone

Stain:"I'll make this right. These streets must run with the blood of hypocrites. Hero! I will reclaim that word!"

Stain:"Come on! Just try and stop me, you fakes! There are only two men I'll let kill me

Stain:"Come on! Just try and stop me, you fakes! There are only two men I'll let kill me. They are true heroes."

The everyone sees a face within his evil aura.

Stain:"All Might and Io are worthy!"

Everyone is to scared to do anything and then suddenly he drops his knife and it hits the ground with a clank and everyone is stepped out of their trance. Stain is just standing there not moving.

Endeavor:"I think...he's out cold."

Tenya and shoto falls to the ground and Gran Torino sighs. They keep standing there pazaliyed. 

The camera pans to a little ways behind the group and is close to the ground when a foot lands on the ground in front of it and some blood hits the ground.

Io:"Don't stand their! Tie him up!"

They all look back to see a battle worn Io using Dammerung as walking support. He has some blood one his arm and leg and is heavily limping. He is barley standing and is breathing heavily. 

The camera zooms to Io's eyes and a look of anger can be seen in them as the camera goes black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11-07-2021

2324 words.

1