E.P. 14 Hospital
40 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The camera opens up to the outside of Hosu General Hospital the camera zooms into one of the rooms. Inside the room is Shoto, Izuku and Tenya all sitting on beds and bandaged up and in patient outfits. 

Shoto:"Did you sleep, Midoriya?"

Izuku:"No, not really."

Shoto:"I figured. Me neither."

Izuku:"Thinking about that fight now, we did something pretty amazing

Izuku:"Thinking about that fight now, we did something pretty amazing."

Shoto:"Yeah, I agree."

Izuku:"After everything that happened back there, it kinda feels like a miracle we're even alive." *Izuku looks down to his leg.*

Izuku:"With my leg messed up, I was an easy target

Izuku:"With my leg messed up, I was an easy target. He probably could've killed me really wanted to."

Shoto:*Looks at his bandaged arm.* "Yeah. Seems to me he lets us both live on purpose." *He looks to Tenya.* "I'm impressed by you though, Iida. He was actually trying to murder you, but you stood tall."

Tenya:"That's not true." *He looks down.* "I was--" *The door suddenly opens.*

They looks over to see Manual and Gran Torino at the door.

Gran Torino:"Oh, so the injured youngins are awake." *He walks in.*

Izuku:"Gran Torino!"

Tenya:"And Manual, too."

Gran Torino looks over to Izuku.

Gran Torino:"Idiot. I could yell at you for hours right now." *He walks up to Izuku.*

Izuku:"Yeah. I'm sorry."

Gran Torino:"But before i do, You've got a visitor."

A tall Dog person walks in and Izuku gasps.

Gran Torino:"This is Hosu's chief of Police

Gran Torino:"This is Hosu's chief of Police. Kenji Tsuragame."

Both Shoto and Tanya stand up and Izuku tries to stand up but Tsuragame stops him.

Tsuragamae:"No, please, stay seated, woof. So, You're the U.A. students who brought down the Hero Killer, huh?"

Shoto:"We are."

Tsuragamae:"Stain has some serious injuries. Severe burns and severa; broken bones. Right now he's in the hospital under strict guard, woof. Here's a lesson you should have already learned. When Quirks became the norm, the police force sought to maintain the status quo. They decided we wouldn't use Quirks as weapons."

The camera pans to Manual and Gran Torino. 

Tsuragamae:"That's when heroes came in. They could do what we couldn't, if they were licensed, of course, woof. It would be impossible for the police to condone the use of deadly Quirks. After all, we're here to stop such harm from being done. The only reason pros can use their powers now is because of the strict code of ethics that the early heroes chose to abide by."

Tsuragame: "That's why it's against the law for non certified people to use their Quirks to cause injury. Whether you were up against the Hero Killer or not, none of you had the authority to harm the villain. That means the three of you, and your supervisors--Endeavor, Manual, and Gran Torino--should receive harsh punishments for this gross abuse of your powers."

Shoto gets angry.

Shoto:"Now wait a minute

Shoto:"Now wait a minute. If Iida had not stepped in, Native would've been murdered. And if not for Midoriya both of them would be dead. No one else even realized that the Hero Killer was in Hosu. Are you saying we should've just stood by and watch people die?"

The door slides open.

Io:"Calm down Mr. Todoroki."

They all look to the door and see Io walking in with a heavy limp and holding a drip stand with an IV and blood bag on it and attached to him.

They all look to the door and see Io walking in with a heavy limp and holding a drip stand with an IV and blood bag on it and attached to him

Io is also wearing a blue patient outfit and There is a bandaged around Io's head and one around his right arm and shoulder. His left leg is fully bandaged with a blood spot on the thigh. He limps heavily next to Tsuragamae. 

Tsuragamae:"I have this, Io." *He looks back to Shoto.* "So it's okay to break the law as long as it goes your way?" *Shoto gasps then grits his teeth and narrows his eyes.*

Shoto:"But, sir, isn't it a hero's job to save people?"

Tsuragamae:"This is why you're not a full-fledged pro yet. It's obvious U.A, and Endeavor and Io haven't been teaching you near enough. What a shame."

Io pouts at Tsuragamae's comment.

Io:'I think I'm a great teacher.'

Shoto walks forward.

Shoto:"You damn mutt."

Tenya:"Todoroki. Listen, he's right."

Gran Torino raises a hand to stop Shoto.

Gran Torino:"Stop there, kid." *Shoto stops.*

Io:"You might want to hear what he has to say."

Tsuragamae:"What I've said is the official stance of the police department. But any punishment would only be necessary if this went public. If it didn't you'd probably be applauded by citizens everywhere. But there's no way you could escape from being reprimanded. On the other hand, we could say Endeavor saved the day."

Shoto does not look happy at all.

Tsuragamae:"Stain's burns would support this story completely, and we could pretend you weren't involved, woof. Thankfully there were very few witnesses. This could be the last you hear of any kind of punishments. It would mean no one would know about you, though. You'd receive no acclaim at all. The choice is yours. Personally, I know where I stand." *He gives them a thumbs up.*

Tsuragamae:"I don't wanna damage any promising young careers

Tsuragamae:"I don't wanna damage any promising young careers. Not for a mistake like this."

Io:"I pulled a lot of stings and used a few favors for this to happen. So you better be happy about this."

Manual:"And Either way, we'll need to take responsibility for being negligent as supervisors."

Tenya walks in front of manual and bows.

Tenya:"I'm sorry. I should've listened."

Manual:*Lightly chops Tenya's head.* "Yeah! You caused us a lot of trouble. Remember that, and don't do it again."

Tenya:"Sir!"

Izuku:*Does a small bow.*"And... I apologize as well."

Shoto:*Does a small bow.* "Me, too. We'll leave it to you."

Tsuragamae:"I know it's not fair. You won't enjoy any of the fame and praise you probably would've received otherwise. But at least allow me, as the chief of police," *He bows.* "To thank you."

Shoto:"You know. You could've started with that."

Izuku:"Todoroki."

Io:*Grumbles.* "You kids are gonna be the death of me one day."

Io limps out of the room.

Io:"I'm getting too old for this stuff."

Few minutes later.

Izuku is holding his phone and shaking, he has a big blush and wide eyes. He then goes back to his room.

Izuku:"Oh, hey, Iida. I just talked to Uraraka."

Shoto:"Midoriya." *Izuku looks to Shoto.* "Iida just got his test results back."

Izuku looks over to Tenya.

Tenya:"My left hand. Might have damage that's permanent." *Izuku's eyes widen.*

Izuku:"What? Permanent?"

Tenya:"Both my arm were pretty torn up

Tenya:"Both my arm were pretty torn up." *He moves his right arm so he can rub his left arm.* "But the injury to my left arm was especially severe. There was damage to my brachial plexus. Which just means... I'll have trouble moving my fingers. And my hand might have some numbness. Apparently, there's a chance it could be healed with nerve transplant surgery."

Tenya:"When I came across the Hero Killer, I stopped thinking rationally. The first thing I should've done was call Manual. But I got lost in my own anger." *He's silent for a few seconds.* "I hate him so much, but I can't deny he spoke the truth. That's why, until I'm able to call myself a real hero, I'll leave my left hand as it is."

Shoto:"Are you sure?"

Izuku brings up his scarred hand.

Izuku:"Iida, I feel the same way." *Iida looks up to him.*

Then Isuku curls his hand into a fist and puts it out

Then Isuku curls his hand into a fist and puts it out.

Then Isuku curls his hand into a fist and puts it out

Izuku:"Let's get stronger. Together."

Tenya nods and so does Izuku.

Shoto:"I feel kind of bad." *Izuku and Tenya look to him.*

Izuku:"About what?"

Shoto:*Sweating.* "Whenever I'm involved, someone's hand gets all messed up. Is something wrong with me? Am I cursed?"

Tenya and Izuku start to chuckle.

Izuku:"Todoroki, I didn't know you had a sense of Humor!"

Shoto:"This isn't a joke. I'm like 'The Hand Crusher' or something."

Izuku and Tenya are now laughing hard. 

Tenya/Izuku:"'The Hand Crusher'!"

The camera then pans over to a Telephone corner of the hospital and It shows Io tapping his phone a few times then bringing it up to his ear. He uses the wall as support. The phone rings a few times then someone picks up.

Ryuko:*Phone.*"Ketsueki!"

Io:"Hey, Ryuko. I'm sorry I missed your calls, I was sorta busy."

Ryuko:*Phone.*"Did you hear what happened in Hosu?"

Io:"Yup." *He pops the P.*

Ryuko then is silent for a few seconds.

Ryuko:*Phone.* "You were in Hosu during that attack weren't you?"

Io:"....Yes."

Ryuko:*Phone.* "You were helping protect the city?"

Io:"Yes."

Ryuko:*Phone.* "You got hurt again didn't you?"

Io:"Nooooo."

Ryuko is silent.

Io:"Okay, yes."

Ryuko:*Phone.* "You're currently in the hospital aren't you?"

Io:"Yeah."

Ryuko:*Phone,* :You know what this means right?"

Io starts to get a depressed aura around him.

Io:"I have to do the dishes for a week."

Ryuko:*Phone.* "And?"

Io gets more depressed.

Io:"Also do the laundry for a week."

Ryuko:*Phone.* "And?"

Io gets way more depressed and tears start to well up in his eyes.

Io:"No food cooked from you."

Ryuko:*Phone.*"And?"

Io start to cry.

Io:"No head pats for a week."

Ryuko:"Yup." *She sighs.* "I have to get to work now, so please don't get in any more trouble."

Io:*Crying.* "Yes Ma'am!"

Ryuko hands up the phone and Io bangs his head on the wall.

Io:"Stupid Io, Stupid Io, Stupid Io."

The camera pans to a view of the hospital then turns black.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11-09-2021

1722 words.

0