Season 2 Finale: Father and Daughter
37 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Sorry, but I want to really get this episode out so I'm skipping the exams. This is a very Important reveal about Io's past.)

The camera opens up to the class with Sato, Mina, Kirishima and Denki all depressed.

Mina:*Crying.* "E-Everyone... I'm looking forward to hearing all your stories of how fun camp was."

Izuku:"Maybe they'll end up letting you go! There might be a last-minute twist or somethin'."

Sero:*Grabs Izuku's shoulder.* "Stop, Midoriya. By saying that out loud, you're just jinzing them."

Denki:"They said whoever failed the exams would have to skip training camp and live in summer school hell. We didn't pass the particles, so we're doomed. Don't you get it, Midoriya?!"

Denki:"Or did All Might knock all the brains outta you?"

Denki:"Or did All Might knock all the brains outta you?"

Sero:"Ease up, Kaminari. I'm not sure I'll get to go, either. Our team only passed thanks to Mineta. I got knocked out, and since we don't know how they're scoring stuff, I might have flunked."

Denki:*Crying.* "At least bring us back lots of camp souvenirs, please?"

Then to class door is opened and Aizawa and Io are seen.

Aizawa:"Once the bell rings you should be in your seats." *The students rush to their seats.*

Io/Aizawa:"Morning."

They walk to the front of the class.

Aizawa:"Unfortunately, there are a few of you who did not pass your final exams. So, when it comes to the training camp in the woods... Everyone is going."*He gives the group a smile and so does Io.*

Group:"It's the last-minute twist!"

Group:"It's the last-minute twist!"

Kirishima:*Excited.* "We really get to go to camp?"

Mina:*Tears form in her eyes.* "Seriously."

Io:*Thumbs up.* "Yeah!"

Aizawa:"The good news is that no one bombed the written exam. Five failed the practical badly. Two teams, of course, and then Sero failed as well."

Sero:"Aw! Crap, I knew it. Mineta made it to the gate, but I didn't do near enough to pass."

Aizawa:"Allow me to explain. For the practical battles, the teachers made sure to leave a way for the students to win. Otherwise, you never would have stood a chance."

Io licks his lips and his eyes glow red and a creepy smile is formed on his face.

Io:"Just be thankful none of you went against me. I wouldn't have gone as easy on you, as the other teachers did."

Aizawa chops Io on the head.

Aizawa:"We were interested in observing how each worked together and approached the task at hand."

Ojiro:"But didn't you promise that the teachers wouldn't be holding back?"

Aizawa:"That was just to get you on edge. Besides, the training camp will focus on building your strength. Those who failed need those lessons the most. We were never going to separate you."

Aizawa smiles again.

Aizawa:"That was just a logical deception we used

Aizawa:"That was just a logical deception we used."

Group:"'A logical deception?'"

Tenya:"They tricked us all. I should have expected this." *He stands up and raises his hand.* "Mr. AIzawa, and Mr. Io, this is the second time you've lied to us. Aren't you afraid we'll lose faith in you?"

Ochaco:"Uh, a little blunt there, Tenya."

Aizawa:"That's a good point. I'll consider it."
Io:"Am I a bad teacher for lying?

Aizawa:"But we weren't lying to you about everything. Failure is failure."

Mina, Sero, Denki, Kirishima and Sato are excited.

Io:*Excited.* "We've prepared extra lessons for the five of you."

The five are now depressed.

Aizawa:"Frankly, they'll be far tougher than what you'd face at summer school."

Later that day.

Ojiro:*He's holding a training camp guide.* "This is gonna be great. I'm so glad we're all going together."

Tenya:*Looking at the camp guide.* "Looks like we'll be at the training camp a full week."

Izuku:"I've gotta find a bigger suitcase."

Denki:"Yeah, I don't even have a bathing suit. Guess I need to buy some stuff."

Mineta appears between them.

Mineta:"Like night vision goggles!"

Hagakure:"Guys! Since we're off tomorrow and we finally finished exams, I have the best idea! Why doesn't Class 1-A go shopping together!"

Denki:"Hey, yeah! We've never hung out as a class before."

Then Io appear behind Denki scaring him a little. Io is wearing a summer outfit.

(He's also wearing his cloak and golden necklace

(He's also wearing his cloak and golden necklace.)

Io:"This is going to be fun."

Mina:"Why are you wearing sunglasses inside."

Io:*Confused.* "Isn't that what all the cool kids do?"

Denki and Mina groan.

Kirishima:"Bakugo. See you there, right?"

Bakugo:"I can't think of anything more annoying."

Izuku walks up to Shoto.

Izuku:"Will you come, Todoroki?"

Shoto:"I visit my mom on my days off."

Io:"Tell her I said, Hi."

Mineta:"You party poopers. Don't you ever get tired of being so serious?"

Later.

Every is now at the mall.

Mina:"Oh, man, do I love this place. It's got a ton of different stores to shop at, and they're all super cool and hip."

Mina:"The Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall!"

Mina:"The Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall!"

Io:"Let's go have fun!" *Io notices a store that has his action figures in it.* "Hey they got a new limited edition action figure of me." *He starts to walk around the mall.*

The camera goes over to Izuku.

Izuku:*Muttering.* "They carry designs for all body types, and have a range of gear for everyone from teens to seniors. The logistics of..."

Tokoyami:"You;re going to scare the children. Stop."

Io appear next to him with a limited edition Io action figure and a turkey leg.

Io:"He's scaring me."

Then a random guy notices the group.

Guy 38A:"Whoa! Aren't those UA students?! And Io's with them!"

Guy 38C:"UA! Io!"

Guy 39:"I saw 'em on TV!"

All Three:"The sports festival was so good! And were fans Io!"

Io waves at them.

Ochaco:*Laughs.* "I can't believe they still remember that."

Io:"Oh, people will remember that for a long time."

The camera moves over to Jiro and Momo.

Jiro:"I wanna track down a new duffle bag to bring to summer training."

Momo:"Oh, yeah? Maybe the two of us should browse together."

Then the camera moves over to Mineta.

Mineta:"Let's see, where can I get a lockpicking kit and a small drill."

The camera moves over to Denki.

Denki:"Guess I should probably buy some outdoorsy shoes for this thing."

Hagakure:"Oh, that's smart, me, too!"

Io appears behind Denki again. Scaring Denki again.

Io:"I think I need some new shoes too."

Then Tenya appears.

Tenya:"The guide said your shoes should already be broken in, though. But wait. Perhaps it's a mistake not to factor utility into equation."

Kirishima:"So, then, why don't we split up and look around? We can meet here again when we're done

Kirishima:"So, then, why don't we split up and look around? We can meet here again when we're done."

Mina:"Great Idea!"

Io:"Lunch is on me then!"

Group:"Thank you Mr. Io!"

Kirishima:"Perfect. Let's say we're all back here around three?"

Everyone:"Sounds good!"

Everyone goes off in their own direction.

Io:"Where do I want to go first." *He sees a candy store.* "I have a sudden sweet tooth." *he goes into the shop.*

A few minutes later he forced out of the shop.

Io:"I didn't know I couldn't buy all the candy."

Io walks off in a random direction.

Io:"Now where to."

He walks past a familiar person.

She's also wearing a familiar necklace

She's also wearing a familiar necklace.

She's also wearing a familiar necklace

As she walks past time slows down. Io's eyes widen and he goes to turn and looks at her. But then the camera shows a knife being put against his back and time resumes. Io stops walking and the camera shows Himiko right behind Io holding a knife to his back.

Himiko:"it's been a while father."

Io:"Himiko Sakenomi."

Himiko puts more pressure on the knife and lightly glares while smiling at him.

Himiko:"Don't call them that. It's Himiko Toga, now."

The camera pans to a side view of them.

Io:"I haven't seen my dear daughter in awhile."

Himiko growls at him and he feels a slight pain in his back and a small feeling of something dripping from his back.

The camera moves to shows that Himiko put the tip of the knife in Io's back.

Himiko:"You have not right to call me daughter after you abandoned me with that family after mother died."

Io:"It was for your own good."

Himiko smiles and blushes as she puts the knife a little more into his back and Io grits his teeth.

Io:"Why are you here?"

Himiko:"I'm here to give you a warning. Leave UA and the students. If you want to live."

Io:"I thought you hated me."

Himiko:*Smiles and blushes.* "Oh, I do but I want to be the one to kill you."

Io:"You still love me." *Io eye's widen as himiko puts the full knife in Io's back.*

Himiko:"Make no mistake, the next time we meet." *She twists the knife.* "I will kill you." 

She pulls the knife out of his back and Licks the blade.

Himiko:"Hmm Sweet."

Io grunts and grabs the spot he was stabbed and he turns around, but Himiko is gone. Io takes a step forward to look for he put he grunts in pain and he starts to bleed more.

Later.

Io is at the entrance of the Mall getting bandage. His students are near him.

Izuku:*Voice over.* "Uraraka reported the incident and the shopping mall was temporarily closed. The heroes and police in the area conducted a massive sweep. But they couldn't find Shigaraki or the villain that attack Io."

The camera moves down to Io and he seems to be lost in thought.

Izuku:*Voice over.* "Io didn't tell us what happen and we wouldn't find out who attacked him until later."

Timeskip.

Io arrives home and Ryuko rushes up to him and hugs him.

Ryuko:"Are you okay."

Io doesn't respond and Ryuko looks at Io's face and Io looks sad.

Ryuko:"Ketsueki dear?"

Io:*Whispers.* "She was there."

Ryuko:"Who."

Io huhs Ryuko tight.

Io:"Himiko. I haven't seen her in about 10 years."

Ryuko rubs Io's back.

Ryuko:"It's okay, It's okay."

The camera pans to a view of the moon then turns black

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11-11-2021

1817 words.

(There season 2 is done. How did you guys like it?)

0