Ch.2 off to a great start…
61 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

with a sharp breath Catia eyes shoot wide open before relaxing and blink rapidly to focus in on the cloth tent that stood over her. just as she began to really wake up a migraine hit her like a bag of bricks and memories flashed before her like trying to remember a dream, short and fleeting the images came. reflexively Catia attempted to get bring her hand to her head to no avail and finding instead a crimson scaled and obsidian black clawed hand in a manacle approaching her face. in her mind a village burned and her mind remembered searing pain in hurt everything hurt. doing her best she tried to push way with her left hand only to push herself off the cot she was laying on falling to the ground taking the cot with her. making a loud clash which caused a pretty elf girl to poke her head though the flap of the large tent her face changed from a curious quizzical look to utter shock. before Catia could say anything the head disappeared back though the flap followed by a load whistle.

"Get Shezora and Gale the Commander is awake!" 

the migraine still hitting her in waves a new image pushed forward a robed figure stood over her crests covered the figures robe but one stood out among the rest the same as the one on the chest but much more defined. her eyes clenched shut try to see who the figure may have been to no success as two people entered Ctaia's tent. Shezora the first one through, now out of her armor the rest of her muscled body more clear along with her D-cup chest no longer restrained she wore a simple brown tunic and work pants. her black hair about shoulder length is tied back so her bangs stay out of her face. she had two hand axe's hanging from her belt and the second one though the tent's flap was an average sized man though rather short looking at about 5'11 compared to Shezora who he entered with. the man, Gale is a rough looking sort with a thick beard and short cut auburn hair. he is wearing similar clothing to Shezora with a plain looking tunic and work pant though not muscular like Shezora but tone and well built with broad shoulders. the first thing you notice about the man is his intensity and his piecing green eyes. to his hip is a iron long sword the sheath swaying slightly as he walked a hand laying on the hilt.

cautiously Shezora speaks "Catia... you in there?" with Catia no longer trying to focus on the images the pain seem to dissipate. focusing instead in the here and now she turned her head to her two comrades who looked concerned but their hand's hovered near their weapons ready to strike if necessary.

"will one of you please get these damn manacles off." Catia said as casually as possible so as to release some of the tension in the air. slowly Shezora and gale approached their commander still clearly on edge. "will you two please hurry up these things are starting to chafe I think... ha didn't know scales could chafe." Gale had stopped about half way his hand still firmly on his sword hilt but Shezora got closer now standing over her commander before kneeling down and pulled a key from her belt. slowly Catia raised her hand to Shezora to unlock them.

" sorry Catia but you know how it is, people don't keep their minds when they are changed by magic so certain precautions were needed. it was for you benefit too, you thrashed around when you were changing." Shezora said as she unlocked Catia's bindings. finally free from her cot imprisonment Catia attempted stand only to almost go crashing back down again. thankful Shezora caught her by the arm helping her stand. now with a chance to really look over herself her arms weren't the only things that had changed, from the waist down had been covered in crimson scales and her feet no longer human had changed to having three large toes ending in claws and a claw at the back of her foot for stability with the same crimson scales and obsidian black claws. 

"oh okay that feels... different." Catia spoke with uncertainty while trying to get used to standing on her knew feet. Shezora help Catia sit on a small wooden stool in the tent before stepping back. following the scales up her lithe toned legs to her waist before splitting like flames on her stomach before tapering off just under her C+ cup chest which still had her fair skin. the scales on her arms are solid until about the forearm where like the stomach they taper off but also spiral up her arm to about her well-built bicep where her fair skin once again takes dominance. using her knew hands being carful of her claws she ran her hand up her neck to her face to see if there was any more scales but felt none. everything felt like it was meant to shoulder length black hair, soft skin, Frilled ears, nose... Catia hand quickly darted back to where her ears are meant to be but instead found a small ear hole covered by her black hair and behind them sticking out from her hair are small spines that are a lighter red then her scales. between theses small spines are thin leather like material making it look like an ear vaguely and much more reptilian. breathing a heavy sigh tilting her head back and closing her eyes trying to work either though or around her new appearance.

"how long have I been out." Catia asked still looking up contemplating how to deal with her new issue.  

"five days commander" this time Gale was the one who spoke.

" Have I missed anything"

" Ray and a few of the men have gone to Baron Roth to get our pay for the month and speak to him about the chest to see if he knows anything also to ask the court mage to come take a look at you. Paul is visiting the local taverns to see if anyone as passed though looking for the odd chest."

" when will they be back?"

"should be another day or two for Ray to return from the Barons estate. as for Paul I can't say, I haven't gotten anything from him."

"Just going to have to wait then..."

     

                 

 

      

1