Old Guns
130 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1

Elliot yawned as he walked down the street. It has been two months since he met Michael, a month since he successfully fell pregnant and two weeks since he found out that he was basically invisible to the first generation or they just chose to not be aware of him.

Michael was off on some mission again. It seemed to Elliot that they were trying to take over the world, but that was none of his concern. He suddenly stopped walking and could smell something familiar—this smell came from humans that were alive and in hiding.

He furrowed his brows as he looked in the direction the smell came from. Michael told him they could smell the humans, the newer generation, and it was like a special ability that he gained after having the zombie sperm enter his body.

His stomach suddenly grumbled, and his appetite grew. He followed his nose that lead him to a store. Looking around, he saw it was a clothing store and did some shopping, especially for the baby.

Rubbing his stomach as he walked around, he couldn’t believe it. He was pregnant, and the child was growing so soon. According to Michael, the Alpha’s bride was incapable of speech, was part of the second generation and still pregnant after so long, but he couldn’t tell how many months she was along.

He was a month along and looked like he was three months along. 

He was busy looking at the baby rompers lying on the ground. They were dirty and needed a wash, which would not be a problem. He pulled the basket towards him and started putting the clothes inside it.

“Who are you?” Someone suddenly asked.

Elliot froze and put everything in his hands down. He stood up slowly with his hands up and turned around to face whoever it was. 

He locked eyes with the individuals, pointing a gun at him and was surprised, “Elliot? You’re alive?” The female asked.

Elliot lowered his hands and folded them over his chest, “No thanks to you all.”

The group of four looked at each other and their leader, Wyatt, said, “You were slowing us down, we had no choice.”

“Whatever.” Elliot rolled his eyes and continued shopping.

“So, how have you been able to survive?” Chloe asked him while she scurried after him.

“Why are you asking?” He asked her.

“We’ve surveyed this area many times, and it was surrounded by zombies and here you are shopping for baby clothes?” She said. 

Elliot stopped walking when he saw the baby formula and wonder, ‘Will my baby be able to drink this?’ He placed the basket down and started putting cans of the baby formula into the basket followed by the bottles, diapers and more.

Chloe looked at him carefully, and every time he stood up, there was something off about him. She moved towards him, placed her hands on his stomach, earning herself one hell of a slap.

“Where the fuck do you get off by touching me?!” He screeched in anger.

The hairs on their necks stood up in horror. They quickly ducked, ready to hide from the plague that would rush in here.

“Shuu!” Chloe hissed at him. She couldn’t be bothered that she was slapped. Elliot grabbed the baskets that he filled and rushed off. He didn’t need to be around these people.

He walked out of the store and everyone who was hiding away looked around confused, “Why aren’t they coming?” Chloe whispered.

Wyatt shook his head, confused, and asked, “Did you see where Elliot went?”

“He rushed out of the store,” Roger answered.

“He probably has a place he is hiding away in, lets follow him,” he said. They nodded their heads in agreement and rushed out. They could clearly see Elliot walking off in the distance in the middle of the street with not a care in the world to be seen by the zombies.

They hid well in the shadows and were dumbfounded when they saw how the first generation rushed past him and did not stop. Elliot wasn’t completely oblivious to their presence, thanks to his nose.

He made it to the hotel and did not lead them to his room. Instead, he stayed on the ground floor and waited in a room that was cleared by Michael. 

He sat down on the couch and eating a bag of chips when they knocked on the door and walked in. Elliot looked at them, surprised, asking, “What the fuck are you all doing here?”

“This is a nice place you got here,” Wyatt said.

Elliot stood up and said, “You are not welcome here!”

“Why not? We looked after you for so long and this is how you treat us?” Wyatt asked.

“And you kicked me out of the group!” He hissed at them.

“We gave you a gun, and you survived. How about you return the favour to us and let us stay for a while,” Wyatt said, as he made himself comfortable.

Roger snuck out to survey the place while Wyatt dealt with Elliot. He wouldn’t even be surprised if he returned and Elliot was dead.

Elliot stared at the walking asshole and placed a chip in his mouth. He narrowed his eyes and said, “The man that took me in won’t be too happy about you invading his home.”

“I will deal with that when he gets here now. Where is the food?” Wyatt asked. They had not eaten in three days, only surviving on water and that was running out, too.

John saw the mini fridge in the room's corner while Wyatt was speaking and opened it. “Here’s the food,” he said as he eyed the cans of beans, wieners, and even saw that the fridge was on.

Wyatt and Chloe looked in his direction and saw what was in the fridge. Their eyes sparkled and their stomachs growled happily. They walked over to John and each grabbed a can of whatever their hands reached.

“That food does not belong to you,” Elliot said calmly. 

Wyatt turned to him as he stabbed his knife into the can and said, “I’d kill you if your stomach wasn’t swollen.”

Elliot remembered his words as he lowered his gaze to his stomach, thinking, ‘Where is Michael when I need him.’

“How can you fall pregnant?” Chloe asked, walking over to him. She sat down on the couch beside him and recalled how he smacked her. Narrowing her eyes, she took her knife and pointed it at him, saying, “I should stab you for slapping me.”

“Not only did you walk into my home uninvited, but you also threatened me continuously. Aren’t you all afraid of karma? I heard she’s a real bitch,” Elliot asked.

Michael was six blocks away and could smell the humans on his property and their smells were near Elliot’s, making him worried. He jumped from building to building, then landed on the ground and rushed in through the back.

He made his way up to where they were located and overheard the conversation, including the threat from Chloe.

He heard something coming from one of the other rooms and heard, “Why is this place empty?”

Michael made his way to the man who was walking around and snuck up behind him. Instinctively, he would have killed him, but now he had to think of what Elliot would eat and their child.

He grabbed him by the neck and held him in a chokehold until he fell unconscious. He dragged the man behind the counter where they accepted your coats and left him there.

He made his way to the break room and called out, “Elliot, are you here?”

Elliot’s eyes snapped over to the door and the three. Chloe held the knife to Elliot’s throat and warned him, “Try nothing funny.”

Elliot nodded his head, then answered, “In here.”

Michael turned the doorknob and pushed the door open. When they saw it was a man dressed in only a tattered pants, their eyes widened and immediately took their guns out ready to shoot, but not before Michael asked, “Who are they?”


3

4

3