Levi x Fem!Reader Halloween Maskerade Post Party (shower sex)
44 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CW: smut, unprotected sex, rough sex

 

So this is part 2 of the previous one shot, so enjoy!

 

Levi grabbed your hand and pulled you into the bathroom. He started the water and got in pulling you in behind him and closing the shower door. Levi grabbed his bottle of body wash and applied it liberally onto your back. He began kissing your neck and massaging your back at the same time. You began to moan. Between the warm water and his massage you felt yourself getting riled up. Levi went from kissing your neck to raining kisses down your back. You could feel his member growing larger.  You turned around and pulled him into a kiss, your tongue entering his mouth. His eyes widened in surprise as if he wasn’t expecting your sudden boldness. You pulled at his raven locks and continued kissing him. You enjoying the sweet taste of his lips on yours, the warmth, the sudden urgency of his kiss. 

    Levi broke off the kiss and began placing kisses on your breasts and stomach, you moaned and could feel your wetness becoming more apparent. Levi picked you up and sat you on the shower seat and put your legs on his shoulders. He began kiss your thighs and then your sex. Levi began gently sucking on your clit and you began to moan. You pulled at his hair as he continued. 

‘Levi, don’t stop.’

‘You taste amazing (Y/N)’ Levi growled. Levi then continued sucking on your clit as he entered a couple of fingers into your pussy. He began to finger fuck you and you could feel yourself on the edge of your first climax. Levi continued and gently bit down on your clit, that sent you over the edge. You felt yourself release as you wrapped your legs around Levi’s neck. Levi looked up at you and kissed you again and you could taste yourself on his lips. Levi hoisted you up and pressed you up against the shower door. You could feel his hardened member at your entrance as you mewled. Levi slid into your tight pussy and groaned with pleasure. 

‘God (Y/N) you feel amazing.’ Levi moaned. Levi began thrusting up into you and you began moaning louder.

‘Levi, oh Levi, yes, yes. Keep going’ You moaned. Levi thrust harder and all you could do was moan from pleasure. You felt the warm water cascading down your back, heard the slap of flesh on flesh as Levi fucked you until you began feeling like jelly. You wrapped your arms around Levi’s neck and bit down on his shoulder leaving your own love mark. He continued thrusting into you and you could feel yourself on the verge of another orgasm. 

‘I love driving my cock into your tight pussy.’ Levi growled. That sent you over the edge and your walls began to tighten around Levi’s cock. 

‘LLllleevviii’ you screamed out his name as you came for the second time. Levi kissed you again and gently placed you down, you could feel the water getting colder now as you realized you’d been in there for awhile. But you didn’t care, you were enjoying yourself. Levi turned you around and roughly pushed you against the glass. Levi kissed your neck and entered you for a second time. You moaned with pleasure. Levi groaned and began pumping in and out of you. You could feel his girth and your walls adjusting to his member. 

‘Fuck me baby’ you pleaded. 

‘I’ll fuck you so good you won’t be able to walk for a few days.’ Levi growled. 

Levi pushed you harder against the glass and began pumping in and out of you so hard and fast you could hear the smack of your bodies echo throughout the bathroom. You moaned loudly and could feel yourself on the verge of another release. 

‘Shit fuck (Y/N) you’re so tight, I’m almost there baby girl.’ He groaned. 

‘Harder Levi’ you pleaded. Levi sped up and pushed harder and you could only moan for how good it felt. 

‘Leeeviii!!!!’ you screamed his name as your walls clamped down on his member as you orgasmed.

‘Ohhh (Y/N)’ Levi grunted as he released his rope after rope of cum inside of you9HH00R2010653. Your legs felt like jelly and you could barely stand up. Levi picked you up and kissed you. 

‘MMMMmmm’ you murmured. 

Levi chuckled and kissed your neck. He carried you out of the bathroom and laid you on his bed still naked and wet. He kissed your lips and went to turn off the water. He grabbed a towel and began gently drying you off. You looked up at him and smiled dreamily. Levi gently wiped your hair away from your forehead and kissed it gently. 

‘Tired baby girl?’ he asked quietly. 

‘MMmm yes but its a good tired.’ You replied sleepily. You yawned and Levi chuckled quietly and laid down next to you. You snuggled up to him as he wrapped his arms around. He kissed the back of your neck and it sent shivers down your spine. You looked back at him and kissed his lips again. 

‘Goodnight Levi’ you murmured sleepily.

‘Goodnight baby girl.’ He whispered back. And with that you drifted off into a blissful sleep. 

 

2