Chapter 11: Conspiracy or…
146 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Divine Plane where all Gods and Goddesses resides. 

It's a seemingly boundless plain where one wouldn't be able to differentiate the four cardinal and secondary directions. Or even up from down in that matter. 

A mystical place where at a glanced nothing but pure white and divinity are seemingly in sight. 

But unless one is of the Divine they wouldn't know that this place are full and pact with worlds upon worlds and universes upon universes of their own. 

In this plane there are what the ones of the Divine calls Space. This place are filled with such spaces inconceivable to the naked eye of man. 

And in such Spaces are worlds and universes of their own. 

But there are special ones. 

They are what the Divines calls Sacred Space

The Sacred Space are a world where a High Divine resides. 

It is where the Gods and Goddesses resides. 

And in one such Sacred Space risides a High Divine. The one highest of them all. The one on top of all Universes. 

In the vast blankness of His Sacred Space, He is currently staring intently in a certain direction as if fixated in an absent-minded way. 

"Nothing will change no matter how much longer you decide to stare at it, sire~." A playful yet ominous voice suddenly echoed in this supposedly vast blankness. 

".... You are supposedly being punished so avoid being anywhere where the Others are going to notice you." 

Contrary to His dignified and peerless appearance His voice sounded so dreary and tired. As if he is lifeless and fed up of everything around him. 

" Hohoho~ I doubt anyone would dare go to this Sacred Space of yours without your prior knowing, Your Divine Lordship~." The intruder playfully deflects His statement. 

"..." Only to be answered with a sharp glare from His omniscient tired eyes that glanced off the same direction for the first time in a very very long while. 

"... Well~ except for me of course~ mhihihihi~." As if sensing that He is pointing out to his own's prior visit without His prior knowing, he just nervously yet playfully says as so. 

He didn't say anything in return to the playful words of the fellow High Divine intruder before him. He instead resumed to take his omniscient eyes to the same direction once again. 

With the use of his omniscient eyes he can see from very far everything throughout these vast universes in this Divine Plane. 

And in that specific direction, in that specific spot, and that very specific Space. Lies a void of black nothingness very contrary to the whiteness of blankness of this Divine Plane. 

Like a crack in a mirror, that black nothingness is very slowly but surely expanding towards the pleasant white blankness. 

It may not be noticeable to the naked eyes of man but through His eyes He can see it expanding. Atom by atom. 

The other High Divine with him may not be able to see beyond the black void, but He can. 

In it is a Space quite like the white Space of blankness here and in within that Space are countless worlds and universes very much like here. 

The difference is that those worlds and universes exudes so much horrendous divinity very unlike the pure Divinity here. 

He referred to the Space beyond the black void of nothingness as the Alternate Universe. 

As it would seem that everything on the other side are of the opposite of what are here. 

Unpleasant...

Disorderly... 

Displeasing...

Annoying...

Irritable...

Hateful... 

PREPOSTEROUS! UNFORGIVABLE!!! 

This is what He feels and thoughts of every single time that thing expands by an atom once more. 

Like now...

"The seed has been successfully planted to the soul just as its planned with the assistance of Reincarnation. Ofcourse Fertility and the Others does not suspect anything of it, just as you had expected it would be, Your Divine Lordship~." 

As if sensing this fact base on the tiniest change in the lines of His face, he tacitly brings up his report and reason for coming to this Sacred Space. 

After all, even he, as preposterous as he is to enter this very Sacred Space without this owner's prior knowing, he still wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of His annoyance and displeasure. 

As ironically as it is, that would be a very terrible misfortune for him

As if in response to his report His eyes automatically, out of repeated practice, shifted to a certain place. 

There, in a place very dangerously close to the black void of nothingness, a world could be found. 

Every single time He looks at this particular world He would always end up gritting and clenching his teeth. 

He. An absolute existence. 

So absulute in fact, He represented the universes, sent one more hateful glare towards that unsightly appearance of that cancer like existence of the black void of nothingness, the anger and indignance in his eyes towards it growing more and more together with its spreading. 

He then shifted His sight once again towards that particular world. 

It is soooooo dangerously close to the black void of nothingness that every time He looks at it He feels endless waves of anxiety and unrest. But it vanished almost as soon as it appeared. 

There may be a time when even He would wallow in this endless waves of anxiety and unrest for a very very long time. 

But that is then, now is no longer the time for that. 

They no longer have a time for that. 

He extended His sight further into that particular world towards a certain nation in a certain city, and finally into a certain golden eyed brunette. 

With a cane in hand, he is in front of what seemed to be a church together with his friends. 

Unbeknownst to Him, His lips curved upwards ever so slightly from its seemingly permanent frown. But it did not escape the notice of the other High Divine within this Sacred Space. 

Seeing that, he breathed a sigh of relief he didn't even know he was holding. 

"With the seed planted successfully and with no one suspecting a thing, I plan to go ahead with the plan, sire~." He intentionally made his voice pleasant to no longer annoy the other High Divine. 

"... Hmm... Yes, you do that." He replied nonchantly as He continued to observe that world. 

"But... There is a slight miscalculation, Your Divine Lordship... It's of the Goddess Fertility. She gave a servant of hers a name, an Arch Divine at that and sent him into the world together with the soul. This may hinder our future plans as we may be discovered sooner that we might like it. The Others will-"

"Let her." He interrupted with a strong decisiveness to His tone. 

"...! But sire!" He pleads, as if urging Him to reconsider. 

"I said let her. It is not entirely a hinder, I expected as much from her." He, seemingly satisfied with observing the world shifted his omniscient eyes once again towards the black void of nothingness. 

"..." 

"..." 

"... May I ask why?" Being not convinced, he inquired of Him a reason. 

"... Hmm... Given her teachings it's inevitable even for her to not abhor ill intent towards a mortal sullying it so thoroughly... She has lingering guilts she wishes to amend through this."

"That doesn't justify her actions! To send an Arch Divine to the world is-" 

"Can you think of anything more unfortunate than having a God together with an entire world hating on you?" He interrupted him once again. 

"!!!" He cannot answer. 

It may be his own domain but he still cannot think of anything more unfortunate than it. 

"... This... "

"Fertility considers every thing that breaths her children. And now, even more so towards this child." 

"..." 

"... So just let her be. Or else it wouldn't be good for being." He continues solemnly without waiting for the other's replies. 

"... Haah... As you wish, Your Divine Lordship. Then I shall proceed as planned~." With a final sigh, he returned to his previous playful persona and bows in respect towards the other High Divine. 

He stood up straight before turning on his heels intending to go back into his own new Sacred Space. 

"Fortune!" 

He would've vanished from that place then and there if not for the sudden call of his name. 

He turns and looks towards the other High Divine once again. Tilting his head playfully inquiring for what the other wants. 

"Yes, Father Universe~?" 

"Make sure nothing goes astray this time!" The God of the Universes rarely raises his voice, but he did at this moment ever so slightly. 

Though the change in His voice's volume was so subtle it still didn't fail to give cold chills down the God of Fortune and Misfortunes' spine. 

"O-ofcourse! Ofcourse Father! I shall not let hundreds of years of planning go to waste!" He abrubtly bowed in his place in nervousness when he sensed this. 

"... Hmm... You may go." The God of Universes dismissed him in such a matter before continuing to set His omniscient eyes back on the black void of nothingness. 

With a final bow, the God of Fortune and Misfortune's appearance promptly vanished from the Sancred Space. 

                                                                                 

Back in his own new Sacred Space, he immediately opened what seemed to be a system. 

He needed to make a new Sacred Space for himself as he has supposedly been 'reset' and being punished. As such he cannot let the Others see him in a perfectly tip top condition, contrary to the decree announced to all. 

With a wave of his hand, floating screens appeared in the surroundings. 

In the screens are different people in different places of a single world. 

On one and on the largest screen is a certain golden eyed brunette. 

On another one, is a black haired hazel eyed girl in a high pony tail. 

Those two are in the same nation. 

The other four people on the screens are on four different nations in this same world. 

One is an amazones looking girl with her disheved thick red hair and fascinating forest emerald colored eyes. 

The second is a noble looking young lady in a very luxurious and lavish dress filled with precious gems with pink hair and eyes. 

The third is an elegant woman with straight blonde hair and charming sapphire eyes in her early twenties which seemed to be in the middle of a filming set. 

The last one is a seemingly young girl in her fourteens with black Bob cut hair and dark black eyes in a depressingly dark room sitting in front of her gamer style computer sets. 

Everything was already set and in motion all that's left is to make sure everything goes well according to the planned 'script'. 

"Hihihi~ how exciting! But alas they're still too early to show up. Let's focus on the more urgent ones first." 

With a playful flick of his hand the screens contain the monitoring of those four individuals flew far from the High Divine and in their place five more flew closer. 

One contains the figure of a red curly haired, red eyed girl in an off shoulder dress. 

The other is a gentle looking blue haired, blue eyed young master. 

The third is an old lady with the rest of her hair turning grey from their ones black ones, and her locks turning grey as well from cataracts. Doning a high priestess uniform on she dignifiedly walks down a corridor filled with other high priests and priestesses bowing down to her. 

The forth is a prominent looking balding militaryman with his eye glasses shielding his greying eyes from the fires of the guns from what seems to be a traning area. 

The last one is an old man with only a few more greying hairs left on his head laying underneath a tree in the middle of a farmland. His sharp eyes not having lost their touch through the years stares blankly towards the passing clouds. 

"Hehehehe~! These are enough to keep me entertained for quite a while while I serve my punishment."  The God of Fortune and Misfortune giggles ominously to himself within the emptiness of his Sacred Plane. 

He then proceeded to click what seemed to be a botton from the middle of all the screens surrounding him that's overlooking almost everywhere it that same world. 

He then lets out an even more ominous and playful laugh much louder than the last. 

                                                                                 



... SYSTEM UPDATING.... 

... 

... 

!COMPLETE! 

...SYSTEM'S COMPLETE VERSION NOW IMPLEMENTING... 

... 

... 

!INSTALLED! 

... SYSTEM RESTARTING... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


7