Chapter 13: Lana Belvek
184 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Haa... Haa... Haa..." 

*creak* *creak* *creak* *creaaak*

"Whew! Looks like your so into it today huh? Lana?" 

What's his name again? I don't fucking remember, nor do I care. So I'll just be calling him Mr. Sleazy. 

Mr. Sleazy flashed that disgusting smirk my way while looking at me with those disgusting eyes. 

"Haah... Shut the fuck up and do your own business." 

"Sassy as always aren't we? That won't do~ now I wonder what would your family think of you for coming here all the time and talking like that hmm~?" 

His smile got broader and ugly, and the way he continues to looks at me... 

Disgusting shit! 

*SLAM!!!* *THUMP!*

"Aa!... Ugh!!!... D-damn..." 

I kicked him hard on his solar plexus as I got off the stationary bike I was using. 

Shoked. He wasn't able to react on time and dodge the sudden hit to the stomach and landed near the bench a few steps behind him. Hitting his head in the process. 

He probably didn't expect me to fight back when he mentioned my family. 

I probably wouldn't normally, but this time is different... 

Right now I'm not the young Missy Lana Belvek.

I'm in a gym right now, the one right in front the mall. A place I'm not supposed to take even one step into. 

So if I don't shut him up right now this matter just might very well reach mom. 

As he was standing up as he recovered from the shock, I hurriedly ran over and give him another kick. To his disgusting face this time. 

"KUH!" With a groan of pain he hit his head to the bench a second time. 

Heh. That expression of pain on his face is satisfying... 

Perhaps finally noticing the commotion, people started looking over this corner. And a few of my sword class classmates that came here with me quickly ran over to my side. 

The same goes for Mr. Sleazy as two brawny men ran over to him and helped him up to his feet again. 

I guess the two consecutive hit to the head affected him more than I thought, he's swerving on his feet and couldn't stand straight for a second there. Thanks to his two boot lickers he didn't manage to embarass himself further. 

These three are from the martial arts club of R.U. 

Yeah they might look like old middle age uncles but they're just seniors at our school. Not even very notable at that. 

Their skills are mediocre at best, barely hanging on to the border line of R.U. standards to keep themselves from being kicked by the school. 

Which is actually above average if you are to go to any other schools. But R.U isn't just your any other school you see. 

Then again, they could just always bribe that opportunistic Chairman so that they can keep being there. 

Disgusting. 

"Y-you!... Lana! Are you out of your mind?!" He's fuming. 

That look of pure rage is funny. Hahaha! I didn't know he can become even more ugly. Color me amused. 

"After mentioning my family did you really think I'll just let you off unscathed?" With pure ridicule in my voice I scoffed at his idiocy. 

Hah! Would you look at that... 

He's showing pure bewilderment. He and his boot licker goons. 

Well not gonna blame them for being so shocked. 

They must have thought of me being here just some way to find new past time. A playful whim of the sheltered Missy. 

They're new here after all, they just came a week ago. And was plenty surprised at seeing me here. 

Every time I come in here, they would be there then. And would just ogle at me as I do my own things. 

Didn't they come here to workout? It doesn't look like that at all. 

I left it alone until now since their staring wasn't really bothering my time here. 

Well until this jerk finally decided to approach me just now. 

"...! W-what?... You!" After he recovered from his stupor he dumbly pointed a finger my way with a look of pure anger. 

I rolled my eyes. 

Urgh! He's immature too. 

It's either he didn't expect me to fight back at all, which is entirely possible since what he only knows is the sheltered young Missy. Or he didn't know how to argue properly. 

He continued to pointing at me like that and muttering nonsensical broken words. 

Tsk! 

"Hey! You guys are from the martial club right? We have noticed you guys ogling our female classmates here since a while ago, you know?" 

"Yes if it wasn't for us not wanting a fight and Lana we'd have beaten you guys black and blue since day one." 

"Urgh! They were so disgusting!" 

"Enough with your finger! Come on! You want to fight right?" 

We have three guys and two of us girls in my group. The first one to talk is the standing monitor of the sword class, the second and the last ones are his friends and the third one is the only other girl besides me. 

The three martial guys obviously hesitated. 

Not only are they mediocre at best, they're up against five sword class top students. 

They may be seniors but they still wouldn't be able to handle us with just the three of them. And I think they know that to themselves too. 

"K-kuh! Y-you guys are talking nonsense! Your sword class are really filled with dishonorable thugs! Let's go! They're not worth our time!" Mr. Sleazy says as so, withdrawing... More like screwing off the gym with panicked haste. 

Oh look who's taking about honor right now. 

Heh! They were pussies after all. Seriously! What's the point of their brawny stature at all? 

Tsk! I wasted my time. 

                                                                                 

After that, I didn't know how those disgusting cowards did it but they were able to somehow get Myka's phone and tricked me into meeting up in a secluded section in the mall the next day. 

"Hehehe~ what's wrong now Lana? Where's your bravery yesterday, huh?!" 

That was a very third rate villain thing to say Mr. Sleazy. 

But still, they had me trapped. We're in a part of the mall where everything looks like it's still undergoing renovation for new stores. Thus, no one really goes here. And I also don't have a sword with me since I'm not really allowed to own one in the first place. And on top of it all I can't use magic yet. 

Damn it all! 

*SLAP!*

... Wh---at?...

...! 

"Did you really just.. slap me?" 

As I was about to let go of the last remaining strand of my reason and lounge at them for a full on brawl, an urgent screaming was unexpectedly heard just down the corner of where we currently are together with the hurried sounds of footsteps. 

"POLICE! POLICE! QUICK THEY'RE HERE! They're harassing a girl!" Those shouts could be heard. 

What is police? Is it the name of the Guard? Foreigners? 

I had the leisure to think of that as those disgusting cowards obviously bolted off this place at the first sound of someone approaching. 

Tsk! They're so lame...

I was interrupted in my thoughts as I then heard hysterical laughing from the same corner the sound of hurried footsteps was coming from just now. 

Curiously, I found a guy busting his lungs off laughing as he crouch down to his knees holding his stomach. 

He's a pretty boy with long luscious light brown hair and hazel- more like gold colored eyes. He's quite tall and stylish. And his manners... 

He knows such noble customs and speech. 

I wonder which family he belongs to? I better keep my act together just in case. 

He said he was so 'glamorously' lost and needed help getting back to the main hall of the mall. 

I offered my help of course since that's also the way I'll be going as well. 

We had little conversations here and there. I made sure to be the polite and docile young Missy that the world know me of as this guy is obviously not from an ordinary background. 

I offered to tour him around the mall so he doesn't get lost anymore on his own. 

It's important that I continue to spread my connections. One of the top rules taught by mom.

A while into our tour I then offered for him to rest his feet since he is using a cane. I guess he must have a leg or foot injury. 

But I was so surprised when he just waved it off and told me they just needed them because his legs isn't strong enough to be used on their own, caused by the long time of not using them since he just came out of an eleven-year coma. 

Ha! Bullshit! Who would believe that? But alright... 

I played along with his jokes and shenanigans. If that's what it takes to gain his trust, sure. 

At one point I pulled him to a church. I'm going to have my baptism tomorrow I have to be extra pious in order to make sure nothing goes wrong. 

And then, when we were going back to the main hall as we approach the end of our touring, this crazy guy decided to drag me along the Mathematical association building to try out their equations! 

He's nuts! I shouldn't have went along this guy! He's absolutely crazy! 

I hate this... I hate professional looking people with their suits and all. I feel like my mother is breathing on my neck ready to drag me back to the villa never to be allowed out again. 

No! Heck no! I'm not-

"Done!" As I was complaining to him he got the guts to say that loudly not even 10 munites in when he started! 

... What!... 

What do you mean your done? It's obvous you just skimmed through those two and decided you understand neither of them and give up! But why do you have to say that loudly?! 

I'm done! This guy...! As soon as we get out of this building I'm never going to associate myself with him if I meet him again! 

Urgh! I can already feel the embarrassment as that overseeing stares daggers at us when Aziel handed him his papers back. 

Hurry up! I want to get out of here and leave this bonkers guy behind already! Quick... 

... Eh?... Why is he taking so long in looking at those two pieces of papers?... 

... Eh? He went out with the papers?... 

... Eh? We're supposed to wait here?... 

... Wh-what's happening?... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

THAT damn overseer took so long from returning while I'm being fried of my anxiety here. 

Should I just leave him here? This is his fault anyways. This has nothing to do with me! 

... What do you mean to trust you?

... What do you mean you want me to stay here for a little bit more and wait with you?! 

You are the most untrustworthy guy in my dictionary right now, you know?! 

Argh! This is so-

Finally! That overseer came back...! Hey what?!!! 

Why is that disgusting Chairman with him? Shit! Is he gonna tell mom I went here without her knowing? Damn! 

Wait... What do you mean he was right?... Eh?... He really answered those two questions correctly? 

Those questions where even the most genius people in the country wasn't able to answer? 

... WHAT!!! 

The events after that was a blur. We even met his mother outside the building. 

AND THIS GUY! MADE ME COME TO LUNCH WITH THEM!!! 

He convinced me into helping him convince his doctor of a mother to let him come to the gym I regularly work-out on. 

Anyways, I had chicken with that mother-son duo after agreeing. 

I feel like I have been dragged around by this guy since a while ago. 

You're lucky you're cute mister. 

I may have been a little noisy when recalling the crazy things that happened earlier. But who wouldn't be? Those things are crazy!

... Wait! What do you mean he really did just came out a coma? 

... What? Are you for real? 

No no no. This mother and son duo might very well be just trolling me right now. But... 

It doesn't look like it. 

With mom's teachings I am quite proud of my ability to decern if someone was telling a lie or not based from their demeanor, body language, facial expressions and what they are saying. 

And all of them are consistent...

 So that means... 

...

...

...

...

This is one fucking crazy day... 

9