Chapter 1
485 6 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up and looked around me. In front of me were huge mountains, large trees, a lake full of life and the beatiful night sky. I was very confused and tried to understand what is going on since I was sure I just left the dojo and was on my way home. Strangely when I looked into the night sky I saw 2 moons, one blue and one red.

I thought maybe I was drugged and kidnapped to be thrown in this forest however I quickly dismissed that idea since who would have the guts to kidnap me Rai Ashni the best katana wielder on the world but not kill me? That would just be suicide. 

-"WHAT THE HELL?!!!" I screamed in my mind.

I looked down and saw that I am a blade or better an katana. I was so confused right now and just couldn't understand what the hell is going on. However since I always trained to be calm since my childhood I quickly regained my focus and tried to think about what's going on.

After I calmed down a completely black panel with red text was floating in front me.

DING*

[Congratiulations! You have been reborn as an Katana.]

-"Wait reborn? Does that mean that I'm dead?"

[Yes]

That was a great shock to me. I always thought I would die of old age since I was the best katana wielder in the whole world. I kind of thought to be invincible as long as no guns were included. Turns out I was very wrong.

-"Oh...well I didn't really have anything to live for anyway. However could you tell me how I died?" I asked.

[You have accidently been smitten by an divine being.]

-"What kind of...well anyway what do I do now?" I asked with a frown.

[You have gained the Katana System!]

-"Katana System?"

[The Katana System is a system created by the divine being to apologize for its mistake.]

-"Okay then tell me what can you do?"

[The Katana System can make you the strongest weapon in existence.]

-"That sounds like an pretty easy thing to do or not?" I said while thinking about the best weapons of my past life.

[Wrong. In your world the strongest weapon was "Common" grade.]

-"What does that mean?" I asked confused.

[All Weapons are graded. The grades are:

  • Common
  • Uncommon
  • Rare
  • Epic
  • Legendary
  • Divine

and represent the might of a weapon. Also all grades have sub-grades. Those sub-grades are:

  • Low
  • Mid
  • High

A Mid-Common weapon was the best weapon from your world.]

-"Hee~ looks like I was pretty wrong. Okay but if the best weapon from my world was a Mid-Common weapon how strong are legendary or even divine weapons?"

[Not high enough level to know.]

-"Oh levels exist huh? Well how do I gain more level?"

[You gain levels by defeating opponents. The higher level your opponent the more "EP(Energy Points)" you gain. If you have enough energy points you can level up. The more you level up the more "Skillpoints" you gain. If you have reached the high sub-grade threshold you can "Evolve". When you evolve you can reach the next grade.]

-"Skillpoints? Evolve?"

[Say "Status".]

-"Status."

[Name: Rai Ashni

Wielder: None

Grade: Low-Common

Level: 1

EP: 0/100

Attack: 76

Mana: 300/300

Durability: 100/100

Skillpoints: 0

Skills:

Universal Language: (Passive) You can understand every language. (Level MAX)

Appraisal: (Active) You can find out information about things and beings in your sight. (Level 1)

Lightning Affinity: (Passive) You have a high affinity with the lightning element. (Level 3)

Repairation: (Passive) Regenerates durability as long as you have mana. (Level 1)

Wielder HP Regeneration: (Active) You can heal your wielder for mana. (Level 1)

Telepathy: (Passive) You can mentally communicate with your wielder. (Level 1)

Possess: (Active) You can temporarily possess your wielder with consent. (Level 1)]

-"Why do I have such a high affinity with the lightning element?" I asked

[You have been smitten by lightning.]

-"That makes kind of sense...well anyway these are some nice skills! Okay I think I get most of it. Then what should I do now?" I said as I looked around and saw that I was stuck in the ground.

[Say "Quests".]

-"Quests."

[Quests: Find a wielder(100EP)]

-"Okay but I'm stuck here in the ground and I can't move anyway so how am I supossed to find a wielder?"

[...]

-"You're not seriously expecting me to wait right? I'm in a dense forest who would even come here?"

[...]

-"Ughh..."

 

Every monday, wednesday and saturday at 09:00PM (GMT+01:00) new chapters!

12