Chapter 2
416 4 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has now been more then 2 weeks since I have been reincarnated into this world. In this time I have found out many things from my system. According to my system I am in a world called "Eishen". Eishen is divided in 4 continents which are fully enveloped in water.

The south continent is called "Filveral" which is ruled by "Queen Aleesia Orilar" and is home to the elves and some other demi-humans.

The west continent is called "Igranak" and is being ruled by the "Demon Lord Azrach" which is home to the demons.

The north continent is called "Rissar" which is being ruled by the "Beast King Keetifri Meetiafur" and is home to most demi-humans.

The east continent is called "Eshemibet" and is being ruled by the "King Thoros Mynt" and the "Queen Natela Mynt" which is home to mostly humans, however you can find almost every intelligent creature except demons here.

There are still many different intelligent species that are living on these continents but there are too many to know all of their names.

Currently the whole world is in a peace era however that can quickly change, since the demons are a race that is always longing for war,blood,slaughter and is often attacking the other continents.

This world has creatures called "Mana Beasts", which are basically animals that have mutated by the abundance of mana in this world. In over millions of years there have been a wide variety with diffrent creatures mutated, where some are even so powerful and intelligent, that they are basically being treated like gods, from the intelligent species here on Eishen.

Every mana beast possesses a beast core and these beast cores can be used to enhance weapons,armor,clothes or even accessoires. Mana beasts are divided in multiple classes which reach from F-class to S-class. The higher class a mana beast is the better it's beast core. With better beast cores you can make better equipment, however higher class mana beasts are also stronger.

I also found out where I am. According to the system I am at a forest in Filveral called "Ivory Wood" which is a F-E region. That means the mana beast are mostly F and E class(except the boss beasts). 

After some time I ran out of ideas to ask the system and am just waiting here. It is so boring, litreally nothing is happening here. Sometimes I see some animals come close to me, however I haven't seen any mana beasts or intelligent life.

4 days later...

-"Uggghhh...it's so boring please, please, ANYONE PLEASE WIELD ME!!! I would litreally accept anyone just to get out of this forest..."

Rustle*

Crack*

-"Hmm? What's that sound?"

I hear footsteps approaching, there are definitly multiple creatures. Slowly, out of the bushes multiple small green children are approaching. They look really ugly but somehow they're familiar.

-"Wait are those goblins?"

-"Appraisal!"

[Name: Unnamed

Race: Goblin Lv6

Class: F

HP:38/38 - MP: 14/14 - Strenght: 19 - Agility: 24 - Stamina: 17]

 

[Name: Unnamed

Race: Goblin Lv4

Class: F]

 

[Name: Unnamed

Race: Goblin Lv5

Class: F]

 

-"Well I still don't know how good or bad that is but since it's a goblin it should't be that strong. Especially the class means they should be weak."

The goblins suddenly stopped, looked at me and began to speak.

"OH. SHINY. WEAPON!"

"GO! GET. WEAPON."

"WEAPON. FOR. ERUNK."

One of the 3 goblins slowly approached me. 

-"Oh no...I said I would accept anyone but I really don't want my wielder to be a goblin..."

The goblin came nearer and nearer until he was only 1 meter in front of me. It reached out and grabbed my hilt. I thought back to my skills and wondered if I should tell it to scram with my telepathy, however I quickly decided against that idea, since I don't have the strenght to protect myself right now, so I shouldn't draw unnecessary attention to me. The goblin took me out of the ground and carried me to the other goblins.

The goblin gave me to the Lv6 Goblin. It looks like he's their leader.

"HEHE. NOW. I. HAVE. NEW. WEAPON. FOR. ERUNK!" he said.

Suddenly a new announcement appeared before my me.

DING*

[Quest complete: Find a wielder(100EP)]

[Gained: 100EP]

[Level Up!]

[New Quest: Kill your first opponent(150EP)]

-"Oh well I hope this Eruk or something can at least do this." I said with a frown.

-"Status"

[Name: Rai Ashni

Wielder: Unnamed Goblin

Grade: Low-Common

Level: 1 ⇒ 2

EP: 100/200

Attack: 76 ⇒ 87

Mana: 300/300 ⇒ 315/315

Durability: 100/100 ⇒ 110/110

Skillpoints: 0 ⇒ 2

Skills:

Universal Language(Level MAX), Appraisal(Level 1), Lightning Affinity(Level 3), Repairation(Level 1), Wielder HP Regeneration(Level 1), Telepathy(Level 1), Possess(Level 1)]

I thought about which skills I should level up with my skillpoints. After a while I decided.

[Appraisal(Level 1 ⇒ Level 2)]

[Repairation(Level 1 ⇒ Level 2)]

I leveled up appraisal and reperation, since information is one of the most important factors to win against an opponent and being able to heal myself is also very important.

"WE. GO. HOME." the level 6 goblin said.

The goblins started walking. After a few hours we arrived in front of a cave. I guessed that this is their den. While they started walking inside the cave, I looked around in the cave and saw many goblins. If I had to guess there are probably over 100 goblins in this cave. After walking a bit I saw where we are headed. In the deepest parts of the cave is a crude throne made out of stone and on top of it is a goblin, twice as big as normal goblins.

-"Appraisal" 

[Name: Erunk

Race: Hobgoblin Lv26

Class: D

HP:647/647 - MP: 43/43 - Strenght: 107 - Agility: 121 - Stamina: 93

Skills: Swordplay(Level 4), Leadership(Level 2), Dismantling(Level 1)]

-"Looks like this is their leader. Oh and it seems that I can see skills now thanks to leveling up my appraisal."

The goblins walked up to the Erunk and kneeled down. The goblin which carried me here held me up to present me to the hobgoblin.

"ERUNK. I. FOUND. NEW. WEAPON. FOR. YOU." the goblin said while kneeling.

The hobgoblin stared at me, stood up and walked in front of the goblin. He took me out of his hands and looked at me. After a while he said:

"Good. Now this my new weapon!" he said while lifting me over his head.

[New wielder gained!]

-"Well at least he should be better then an level 6 goblin." I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

11