Chapter 5: My Name is Rose…..
49 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Daxon's POV

 

Nightmare,  All I have been dreaming is nightmare of Her. On and Off.... I keep on dreaming that same dream all of those years.  In those years She still hunts me every night. Her eyes when she gently looked at me in her last breathe and Her voice when she tenderly called my name. The guilt of not saving her still hunts me through this day.

I have lived for thousands of years only to meet her and lose her again and again. She was a just a pitiful mortal who had been living her life until she met me. The fate played a dirty game with both of us, she who was a ignorant of the supernatural world met a being like me in her life and more than that she was my Beloved.

In other words she was my mate, For us Vampires our Beloved can brings us status and power in our society but only few have found their Beloved. We are really not blessed as those Mutts as they are blessed by the Moon Goddess herself. For me to find mine was curse in a blessing, she was a human. A freaking human which we Vampire regard them as a food for lucifer's sake.

When I met her, she was skinny, weak, and moreover a gluttonous than any human I had met. The village she had lived in was suffering from a drought and famine. Due to her being a orphan and had no one to look after her was abandoned in the forest as they couldn't kill her nor they got a guts to that. Such a bunch of Fucking Cowards and even if they could do it " I WOULD HAVE RIP THEIR FUCKING HEAD OFF THEIR FUCKING SHOULDER". 

I only watched her from afar, I have been stalk*ahem* more like I have been watching over her from the day I found out that she was my Beloved.  I never have watched her cry or beg even when she is in difficult situation or when she was being bullied.  Many would think that I am heartless that I am letting my beloved get bullied, they are sort of right, She was a human and I had no obligation to save her even though she was my beloved or to be her knight in shinning amour although that idea kinda tempted me more than I had ever imagined but I simply can't go towards her when she was in troubled and be like and say " Are you hurt my lady?" in old fashion manner even a slightest idea of doing that made me vomit and cringed.  I thought she had no idea that she was being stalked*ahem* watched by someone and more over she was a freaking human who gets more targeted by those critters and those mutts when she is alone in the forest. "Has she never have a any kind of awareness of danger and why these critters always targets her as their meal!!", I literally wondered myself and questioning my own sanity as why I a vampire who can kill a person is hesitant to turn her into one of us. 

At last the day came when she found out that she was being watched, I don't know how but she lured me away by making me think that she was in danger and I had to show myself in front of her. She on the other hand wasn't in danger but didn't get scared or run away from me instead she came toward me with no regards over her life so-ever and I am a freaking vampire for lucifer's sake and I can kill her or make her like me although I don't look that much of it but I am one of the most powerful vampire duke in the supernatural world and I gave off a aura that no-one can ever come close to me. She just came to me like it didn't matter and  cheerfully said " Thank you for watching over me and protecting me...Mister".  And she gave a sweet smile which make my heart beat. Huh! can a vampire have a heart to begin with I wonder? and why it was able to beat like that when I saw her smile I thought myself.

I on the other hand being a  Vampire I didn't want to admit it that her smile affected me. " I didn't do anything for you..... you human and don't get me wrong I was just passing by and " I said proudly hoping that she won't be happy about it but it backfired on me when she opened her mouth.

" Yes, yes, I  know that you are a noble one who look after peasant like me your highness" she said with a grin and did a courtesy. It kinda pissed me off when she said that and somehow I got a feeling she known from the start that she knows I was stalk*Ahem* that I was watching over her and brew this kind of plot to pull me out from the shadow. 

" It is honored to meeting your highness.... My name is Rose... I am at your service" she introduce herself with a bright smile in her face. She was a innocent soul with a heart full of love and kindness which I being her lover took that away from her that regret it every day, I loved her so much but even if the same situation occurs I will gladly do that again even if that means of losing her. 

I still remember that wretched day as a yesterday that took her kindness away from her, Before that we were living our best of lives and Me being an immortal I never had a life where I feel fulfilled and loved so much. She taught a immortal like to me what is love is, what is kindness is , what a happiness is but it all faded away when my coven didn't acknowledge her as my beloved. They where against our union and even my coven wasn't enough that fucking Pig-like self claimed God's child of Pope also played a fucking role in that. 

That pig-like pope is a deranged ass-hole who like to torture the innocents saying that he is doing in a Name of his Fucking God  and also likes to put his disgusting hands every-things that moves whether may be a man, woman or child no-one have escaped his clutches. 

Even though our union was not accepted by my coven, but they also actively did not try to harm her.. They didn't accept her not just because she was a human but also she didn't want to be turned into Vampire and as her lover I accepted her wish to let her be a human because of that my coven didn't allowed me to use my power as a duke. I should have known that they were plotting for my demise not because of my beloved because I too damn powerful to be under their control and plotted this whole fucking scheme to put me down just they can control me. 

That unfaithful day was a start of the tragedy, We were spending our times together like always near the oak tree in my garden where I had put a swing in one of it's branches as she loves to play in the swing. She looked so innocent as child and had strong personality which I really adored. Then fuckers of  the so-called Pope's Paladins came towards our place without invitation, like they own it . Not only those deranged fuckers came to "MY PLACE BUT THEY EVEN MADE A ACCUSATION THAT SHE IS A WITCH, HOW FUCKING DARE THEY DO THAT I WILL KILL THEM," as I was aiming to kill them, my crest which my coven gave me restrained me not use my power. Then I realized why those fucker wanted me to put a crest from the start those fuckers were aiming for this from the beginning. " THOSE COCK SUCKING MOTHER FUCKERS I WILL KILL THEM.... AFTER I DONE WITH THIS SHIT!!", I yelled at those paladins, but they still were fearless as  started to kill all the servant of my mansion claiming that this place needs cleansing as there were witch's servant and are need to be saved. No one was spared alive, they were brutality killed, they were not a Vampire like me, they were just a human who happened to serve under me. I didn't care about anyone else but my beloved. It was afternoon due to that I was not in full power to save them but I only wanted to save my beloved ,I urge to runway with me but she wanted to save the people. I wanted say that they don't matter to me as she does but I stopped myself from saying because I know what she was feeling now as we both share our bond. She  was reluctant until I beg her to run away with me again finally she agreed. The night was few hours away then I will show them what a true hell fells like.  I knew what kind of emotions were my Rose was feeling she was feeling guilty, afraid, all sort of emotions I don't have a name to it.

And whatever those emotions were I didn't want to feel her like that, My beautiful Rose she was devastated she was blaming herself for not able to protect them. I knew what those servants meant to her, they treated her like a family and they even helped us to ran away from those asshole by putting their lives on the line. My coven's also didn't helped me as they were against from the start, We ran into the forest where Blood moon estate was and I had some acquaintance with their Alpha and we wanted to lay low for a while there until the things were settle. 

I didn't thought that would ask a favor to those mutts but my beloved was exhausted and she needed rest as soon as possible,  her tiny human body was not able to handle the stress that she was suffering, she was getting weak and I was in the edge of losing myself because of that.

I love her all my heart, she is the only one I ever want not because of our bond but she was a light which pulled me from my darkness, I will do anything for her as I don't want her to suffer I ask for the favor to them. Surprising even if the Alpha was reluctant Luna was able to purse the Alpha to accept us. I was grateful to her because of that Rose was able get a decent rest, I put her to in the bed after Luna shown us the room. After that I went to Alpha office to discuss about our situation. 

" Why didn't you turned her into Vampire like you? if you did you didn't have to suffer like this" Luna asked me even before I could enter the office. 

" It is because I respect her wish as I dearly love her, would that be enough to satisfy your question  Luna of the Blood-moon Pack." I replied. 

" That is not I was meaning to ask and call me Layla as I am not your Luna and this oaf sitting next me is Elijah as you know Alpha of Blood moon pack" she said in a nonchalant manner.

I implied what she wanted " At first let me show some gratitude for sheltering us and I am grateful for that. I know what you meant Miss Layla, For our kind to turned other is easy as making a pie or taking a another person life, It's not like I am not able to turn her into us but I am afraid what it will do to her emotionally and mentally. Yes we have a few perks of having great ability but it comes with a price", 

" To lose your humanity and value", Miss Layla added. 

" Yes, I don't think she is ready yet and Most of all she also asked me not to turned her one as being her lover I don't want her to hate me. I am scared of the fact of losing her and I really don't want that to happen."

" Yeah I clearly know how you feels these are the worst type of feeling one can suffer" Elijah said as he tightly hold his mate to his arms, and Added "I will let ya to stay here only for few weeks and by then get off from my forest". 

I was grateful for the kindness they shown me but never thought we will be the cause of destruction for them. 

0