Chapter 6 : YOU WERE MEANT TO BE MINE!!!!!
42 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Luane's Pov

 

I found myself standing in a vast beautiful lushful green forest shined by the moon as if it is smiling at me with adoration. I felt comfortable and well-protected when it shined upon me. I couldn't help myself as I sing and dance as I felt as it was watching me and doing same thing as I did. We danced in harmony although I can't see it but I felt it that we were in sync.

A strange man walked towards us, he was well-build who had a raven like black hair and ocean like blue eyes. I was mesmerized by those ocean eyes, as he walked towards me as I was walking towards him. I felt a hug I was into his arms and fit perfectly on those arms like I was meant to be his. 

I looked upwards to see his face. I was bewitched by his looks, but somehow I felt a my heart cry out for him. He was crying as held my hand towards his face. I caressed his face tenderly, he was crying and asking for forgiveness and was begging for me come back to him.

" COME BACK?? TO WHOM???"

" TO WHERE?"

"WHO ARE YOU???"

"WHY ARE CRYING? WHY DO YOU LOOK SAD AND IN PAIN ?" I was having these random thoughts . It was driving me mad as suddenly I felt a headache and every thing seems to be a illusion. I didn't known if it was real or not.

And then I woke up " What the fuck was that? " I wondered. I felt an intense pain in my head as if someone played a hardcore rock songs. " Why can't I remember that dream? and what was even that dream?" I mumbled as I was walking near the table where water jug kept.  After sometime my pain subside I found that it was still night and the moon was shining brighter than ever. When I looked towards the moon as it was calling me as I felt something wet in my cheek. 

"Tears?...I was crying.. why I was crying? for whom I am crying for?"  I was questioning myself suddenly felt a jolt of pain in my head. It was full of flash images of someone I don't know, It was so painful as I wanted to scream but I can't this is not a place that I belong and I will not show my pain and weakness to any stranger. I endured the pain although sometimes a whimper gets out but not the scream and before passing out from a pain I saw a silhouette rushing towards me.  

 When I opened my eyes I saw an unfamiliar ceiling," What a uncanny ceiling," I said. 

" AH!! You finally woken up !!" Ruby screamed as she tightly hugged me. "You know I was really worried for you when I found you passed out in ground and you weren't showing no sign of waking up." she added still continuing her death choke.

" Miss Ruby if you  won't let... me... out .. from.. your.. death choke... maybe I would never wake up" I said mustering all my strength so I won't pass out, 

" Oh.. sorry I forgot that you were a human," she said meekly..

" and thank you for reminding me in a such nice way," I said sarcastically  but still curious for how long I was out so I asked her " so .....Miss Ruby how long I was blacked out ?", I asked awkwardly. 

She put her index finger on her chin and tilted her head as if she is thinking hard. After a long minute of silent she finally answers" I think it was about three weeks ?",

" WHAT IN THE MERLIN'S BEARD!!!! I WAS BLACKED OUT FOR FUCKING THREE WEEKS, I MISSED MY THREE MEAL A DAY WHICH MEANT I MISSED MY SIXTY -THREE MEALS OF THAT TASTY FOOOOOODDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!", I screamed as my stomach growled of hunger.

" HAHAHAHA..., Luane ... you are a such a glutton....hahaha..." Ruby said laughing as she clench her stomach and her tears can't stop coming out as she laughed that hard. " First thing you woke up and all you think is food.." she added as she was holding her laughter back.

" What!!! Is that a problem?" I asked timidly

" No, no it's is not. you gotta eat when you gotta eat" she said as she gave me a wink. " Now let's go to have to tasty food" she said as she grab my hand and we went to the dinning hall.

In the dark a lone figure was watching those two figure afar from where they were going. "You were meant to mine" he said in deep voice as he look toward the luane and then blend in the darkness to nowhere to be seen. 

*************************************************************************************************************************************

General pov's 

There woman were looking towards the fountain, they were observing the events happening through that. The one woman was old in her late sixties, another was in her late thirties and last one was in her teenager. 

" Hey aren't we being harsh on her trial ?", young teenager asked to other two. 

" Yes we are but she really needs to go through this trial as she needs to prepare about the things that going to happen in future," replied the oldest one. 

" but why it has to be her, why not the other one she failed times and times again, we could totally chose another soul to take this trial. It doesn't have to be her." young one asked again

" but do you think that other soul are capable of handling this type of suffering as she did, moreover she made a deal with us as she said that she will do this trial as she needs power in order to protect someone special." this time second oldest one replied. 

" I know that but she......" young one wanted to say more but the oldest console her. " I know, I know... but what can we do.. she chose the path herself, that is not our place to interfere with. she is doing her best and we should support her, let's watch her and help her in anyway possible we are capable of that aren't we?",

" Un.. but we have make her remember her true origin and complete this trial soon as possible, we need her too." young one said.

" We know that why we are trying hard for her sake too, Now come one let's observe her from now on.. ok." second oldest said as three of them watch together from a fountain. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  

0