Chapter 7: Killing is fun~
27 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A serious trigger warning, may content topic of serious crime like sexual assault, violence, gore etc...without no censor read at your own risk...... and enjoy!!>.<

 

Ruby's pov

 

Before becoming a vampire as I am now today, I was a heir to "Der Stille Mörder" A clan who were solely responsible for assassination and dealing with the threat swiftly and silently which looms over The Empire. My clan were mostly known for creating exceptional skilled doctors in The Empire but to The King of Empire my clan was known to create talented assassins as well. Although my clan deals with both life and death, i was an exceptional instead of killing threats to gain the support of the Elders of my clan, i gain those by saving lives. Although some of the Elders are oppose of this because they think i am too weak and soft to be a heir and they can't wait to get their dirty hands to the heir tittle to their young ones. 

Although My clan is known  ruthless for choosing heir, because of the Clan Head order as he said " NO TALENT IS BORN WITHOUT KNOWING HUNGER", making both all children from branch family to main family to compete each other for being a heir and the adults are not allowed to involve in the battle of heir. Although I am from a main family i always thought that i was kinda given protection because i don't remember being a target of assassination or they tried to attempt one. That changed when i realized how naive i was.

I was abducted by enemies who were disguised as a bandits. I don't who was a responsible leaking out the routes i take when i travel but thinking on the other point of view i was a sacrifice with lots of meat. Although in the name I was a heir of the most fearful clan, i was terrified by the scene before me because of my kind nature and naive thinking, my trustful and loyal maids were being dragged and raped  before me, my knight who was there for to protect me were killed mercilessly and i was frozen in a place with fear unable to look away or move away from the tragedy fell before me.

The knights were begging for mercy, the maids were being raped ruthlessly and i on the other hand was crying helplessly as one of the bandit's yanked my hair up and threw me over the a some sort of cage where i saw not only me but many children of my age who were helpless as me.

" Oi!! Careful with the goods you Bastard!!" one of the bandit yelled towards his underling who threw me in a cage. " Our client will not be happy if you broke her" he later added which made chills run through my spine," she has high price on her name and he said to pay handsomely if i bring her in one piece".

"Who cares she is gonna broken anyway!!" another one said. 

" Client??.."  I repeated his word silently, who was the client?.. Was it my father? Was it my uncle or the elders?. Many thoughts ran through my head. They say when someone is going die they think about their family but for me it's my family wants me dead. Although i was heir but it was due to being a first born in main family, My father who was head of the clan didn't want to me to take over clan as i was girl and i was weak as well as naive 

While i was in a deep thoughts... i hear a whisper so low but it was clear for me.

"DO YOU WANT TO LIVE?", it spoke,

" Do i want to live?.. Who doesn't want to live?, Of course i want to live, who wants to die in this god forsaken place like nobody",

" IF YOU WANT TO LIVE THEN YOU HAVE TO LEARN TO KILL."  It spoke again,

Like a Snake enchanting Eve to have a bite of the forbidden fruit of the Gods Garden, it was enchanting me to kill, to survive. 

Without waiting for my response it spoke in a eerie voice, LET ME SHOW YOU HOW TO KILL AND HOW TO SURVIVE "

IT took control my body making me unable to move at my will, like a wooden puppet i was moving but without my will.

The bandits looked at me with a terrified face as they know something about me, and the children around me frighten in fear. See the look around their face gave me a sense of satisfaction, But deep down i know that i was same as my family a ruthless killer, ,maniac killer in a disguise as a saint.

I look at myself as a third person, where my body which is controlled by it..killing ruthlessly here and there.. Some of the bandits had his ribs broken, which were pointing out of his body, others were ripped apart by a brute force, some were killed by using their broken bone as a weapon. 

Looking as my own body doing somethings this type of horrendous things, somethings usual awoke inside of something so eerie, so sadistic,  I on the other hand should be terrified by it but i didn't but i felt so amazed as well as ecstatic. 

" Yes.... This feeling.... this amazing feeling..... Oh!! I am so happy.. This joy.... Killing is so much fun~.." I laughed in a maniacally. On that day i really know the true Me an maniac killer disguise as a saint 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0