CHAPTER 8: REVENGE IS WHAT I LIVED FOR
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ruby's Pov 

After all the carnage i caused, i wasn't able to satisfy my desire.... i wanted more..... more blood, more chaos. I was drunk in my ecstasy, blood and mangle body parts were every where, i was drench in blood.. still laughing maniacally.  I was raging like a maniacal beast killing every things on my sight. 

My Clan member came after some hours to check on me if i was really dead or not. Among them were was my father as well as my beloved mother. Seeing the carnage i caused they were horrified. My mother whom i loved trembled with fear. she was scared of a monster whom she called her daughter. Although i was unable to control my body but i was cleared minded, maybe because of how terrified my mother looked towards me, i was able to snap out of it. 

My mother who was my only solace in my cruel clan was scared of me. I wanted to stop... I....I... I wanted to end this but my father and his men started to attack me.. he wanted to end me. For this he chose my mother as a hostage.

"HAHAHA!!! I knew it.. you were my flesh and blood. You also had this desire but this woman who was main cause these desire to be locked away.. LOOK WHAT HAVE YOUR BELOVED DAUGHTER HAS CAUSED", The man whom i called father forcefully made my mother to see the carnage i caused. she was terrified but still she gave her sweet smile," Don't worry my child mother gonna be okay, just run away from your father Ruru", After my mother said those sentence he hit my mother in the head which caused her to faint.

My father....No.. THAT SON OF A BITCH HIT MY MOTHER IN FRONT OF ME..." I WILL KILL YOU, YOU MOTHER FUCKER HOW DARE YOU HIT MY MOTHER IN FRONT OF ME .... MARK MY FUCKING WORDS TODAY IS THE LAST DAY YOU ALL SEE THE SUN!!",  I screamed at him.

I charged towards that bastard who hurt my mother.. his men were no match for me as now i have tasted the blood and mother was unconscious  i was able go on a rampage all my heart desire. As i was killing all his henchmen, one of them tried to stab me on the back but i successfully blocked him as used him as a human meat shield to blocked all the incoming attacks. 

 Unfortunately some of them bypass the shield and grazed up on me.. although i may have gain some power but they were overloading in my body. My tiny body were unable to handle the power which "IT" have gave me i was slowly but surely reaching my limit. As one of them released a terrifying attack i was unable to doge that attack, thinking this is the end ... My Mother who didn't called me a Monster shield that attack for me with her body and was hanging on her dear life.. i reached out for her, thinking of a million reason what she took that.. i was holding her in my arms,  I WAS SCREAMING.. CRYING...LIKE  A WOUNDED BEAST... 

" It's okay... mummy gonna be okay.. just don't cry Ruru.. it's not your fault my precious," She said, even thought she is on a brink of death she still trying to reassure her child. When i was i despair i hear it's voice again, " ALREADY ARE YOU AT YOUR LIMIT ARE YOU? TSK TSK... YOU DON'T YOU OWN FULL POTENTIAL.. SO YOUNG BUT GOING TO DIE WITHOUT KNOWING YOUR TRUE  POWER", 

" DON'T TALK IN A ROUND BOUT WAY .. TELL ME DIRECTLY WHAT AM I ?" I demanded the answer as a part of me know the answer to my question. 

"HAHAHA THAT'S A SPIRIT.... YOU ARE GONNA REGRET IT .....BUT ANYWAY YOUR REGRET GOING TO BE A FINE WINE TO TASTE AS THE TIME PASSES.. HAHAHA YOU... ARE A HALF-BORN.. BORNE FROM A PURE VAMPIRE AND A HUMAN. THAT'S WHY YOU ARE UNABLE TO HANDLE THIS ALMIGHTY'S POWER." It's said as i was unable to handle the facts. I looked at a horror to my mother .. i wanted answers but judging the situations i might never going to get it .

" IT SEEMS YOU DON'T TRUST MY WORDS BUT TRY FEEDING YOU BLOOD TO YOUR MOTHER THEN WE'LL SEE IF I SAID IS TRUE OR NOT", 

"No!!.. i will not do this .", i screamed..

" BUT LOOK THIS IS A ONLY WAY TO SAVE HER.. ARE YOU REALLY NOT GOING TO SAVE HER", it spoke again in a tempting voice.

My mother voice woke me up in the trance.. " My child don't listen to it, he is only using you.. i have seen the world and i wanted to die in peace but that wasn't like that until i met you.. i just want you to live happy life.. and for that let me release this spell on you, May the Moon Goddess show you the right path", After saying that my mother took her last breathe and spell on me released. 

My Father knew what was going on came toward me to stop me but he was too late.. After losing my only solace i lost my part of me, spell broke revealing my true from, before i had a black hair and blue eyes now i had white hair and blood red eyes revealing my true nature..

" Now.... I, RUBY the heir of  Der Stille Mörder clan denounce my position as a heir and pledged to The Goddess whom my mother worshiped that i will end all of  your filthy lives and your clan" I swear to the Goddess and she gave me blessing.. After that rest is history.

 We were in my room and I was telling my past to luane to make her trust me more, and my Master said to her treat her better and respect her wishes which one is to tell her about my past too. 

" Woah.. you lived that kind of live huh.. Miss Ruby and here i thought my life was hard.. i am so sorry you have to go through that" said Luane.

" Don't be sad luane that was a path i chose which i don't regret", said Ruby. " Revenge is all i lived for..... until i met my master" i later added. which made luane displeased.. 

looking at her face makes me remind of my mother.. if she was alive will she...... shaking my head in denial.. i put those thoughts in the back of my mind, without know about lurking shadow in a darkness.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0