2. Family.
70 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Soon the noon he waited for came. 

Lu Xin looked at the cold-faced father Lu Jiang, It was his Father's second personality. How did he know? Because the Main personality is the warm and gentle father. Both Personalities are too different but somehow match each other.

Then he glanced at the blonde beauty beside his father, She was his Stepmother, Ying Xin. Though she was a commoner married to a rich man, She was really elegant and warm-hearted, Right now she was peeling apples for him.

Then his gaze traced to his right side where two similar yet different in temper children sat. They were Lu Ying and Lu Jian. Lu Jian was playing something on his phone and Lu Ying was drawing his portrait with deep focus. The two kids were only 14 and still in Middle school, They were cute-looking but looked weak especially Lu Ying.

He then traced to the couch in his ward, there a pretty boy was sleeping who looked 20% similar to him but was extremely malnourished and his cheekbones were showing. He is Lu Xuan, The elder brother of his.

"Father, Is brother Xuan still eating irregularly?"

The so-called Father, Mr. Cold Jiang hmphed and didn't answer while his stepmother looked worriedly at him and nodded.

"Xiao Xin, Your elder brother can only eat food you cook, I tried to let him eat for the past 4 days but you see, he is like this now, Only bones..."

Speaking till here, Ying Xin glanced at Lu Xuan and shook her head softly.

Mr.Cold Faced Jiang once again hmphed and spoke finally.

"Do you still need to be in Hospital?"

Oh? It seems like this Mr. Cold face Jiang won't let him waste any more money in hospital, Well, He also wants to go out now. No matter what era Hospitals are always depressing places.

"No, I am quite well."

Mr. Cold's face Jiang nodded and then looked at him from up to down.

"I will go through discharge procedures then."

"Oh."

Lu Xin nodded as he watched his father go out.

Ying Xin smiled and pushed the peeled apple plate in his hands and stood up to clean his things in Hospital.

"Mum leave it, there are not many things to take back."

Lu Xin saw Ying Xin becoming a busy bee and tried to stop her, Please focus on the word tried, as he failed to stop her. She simply smiled and said that now their household expenses were not good everything was of value.

He simply rested and saw Lu Ying quietly send him a drawing book.

"Brother look."

He whispered in a real small voice, If not Lu Xin was focusing on him, he wouldn't have heard him at all. He took a piece of apple and brought it to Lu Ying's lips, who smiled softly and bit on the apple.

"Yum."

Lu Xin rubbed his head and pushed the apple plate to Lu Ying.

He looked at the drawing book in his hand and was astonished, The beautiful yet handsome features were drawn overly perfect, The smooth lines and curves, The picture looked alive. It was his face when he was leaning at the bed and still looking at Mr. Cold-faced Jiang.

"Wonderful, Our Ying did such a great drawing, What reward do you want?"

Lu Ying blushed as he heard his praise. He shook his head and softly said.

"No...No reward."

Lu Xin chuckled, Such a cute baby. In his previous life, he was the youngest and had to be beaten and forced to learn by his elder siblings, they actually took advantage of his Eidetic memory to make him their memory storage bank, He wanted to kill them at that time Now he misses their little brawls a bit.

Lu Jian finally put his phone down and excitedly looked at him.

"Brother Xin, Let's play together!"

He smiled so sweetly and he matched with System Chaos a bit...Sigh.

"Nope, Brother is still resting, You play by yourself."

Seeing that Lu Xin really wasn't gonna play with him, Lu Jian pouted and put his attention on his phone again...Internet addicts...Seriously are you little brat even worried for your brother a bit??

Father Lu seemed to have done the discharge procedures smoothly and asked him to go back with them. Lu Xin also had no mood to stay in hospital and went outside.

As he came out, The roads and trees, The fresh air, and warm sunlight hit his eyesight. The Scene was so different and he felt awkward. Like if a wild forest animal is thrown into the city, He felt lost. Years of growing up in his era and now he is somewhere he doesn't even know, Everything from technology to Beliefs was totally different.

"What are you dazing about, Let's go."

Mr. Cold Faced Jiang saw him dazing and called him, he looked at the ancient car which he had only seen in Earth Museum, Slowly came and sat inside. It was a bit suffocating, As he was sitting with his other three brothers...

Anyhow they reached the two-story house. It was in a clean society, After coming inside he went to his room, Changed clothes, and laid down.

It was good to sleep.

After the sunset, Mr. Cold Faced Jiang actually changed temperament and became a Gentle Temper Jiang. The Fatherly loved overflowed on his face and he patted his head while eating dinner, Advised him to be more aware and be careful on roads and stuff.

After two days of rest, Lu Xin went to school with Lu Xuan, He had cooked for Lu Xuan in these two days and he looked a bit better now, at least a bit healthy not deathly pale.

In these two days, he also tried to sense his Mental power which was SSSS level, Though he did feel them he also felt extreme pain in his mind, It seems that his soul has yet to adapt to this body. He needs to continuously release his Mental powers to let his body get used to them. Although the process will be painful at the start, it will be worth the pain.

As he changed his Uniform, He saw that this body really lacked exercise too...

Sigh, In his era he was the youngest Marshal and also the most strict one, Who was strict on himself too. It seems like he has to start from Zero.

With his father driving his little brothers to Middle High No.1, He and Lu Xuan need to walk to their high school. They were still freshmen so a few off-days wasn't much and the Year has just started a week ago. 

When they arrived in the Class, the atmosphere was nice, Children were talking and laughing. Someone Maybe knew them and waved.

"Ah, Lu Xin!"

If his memory is not wrong As if it can be, This person is called Xun Jing, He sat in front of him.

"Xun Jing."

He nodded, Lu Xuan was quiet and hurriedly went to the seat beside the wall, He and Lu Xuan were deskmates and it was easy for him to take care of Lu Xuan this way.

"I heard from the teacher that you were injured? Are you better now?"

Xun Jing started to chat as soon as he sat.

"Yea, If not will I be here?"

"Not wrong, Anyhow want to play basketball today?"

It's a sport on Earth, He does know basketball from the documentary but experiencing it will be different.

"Alright."

Seeing that he agreed, Xun Jing clapped his hands and called other friends. Lu Xuan was shrinking down with every word and soon he almost shrank into a small fluff ball...

"Ah Xuan, If you keep shrinking, I won't be able to see you."

Listening to him, Lu Xuan flinched and the fluff ball slowly became human Xuan again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

8