3. Magic of Mercy.
56 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A week later since Lu Xin arrived in his world he was very used to the situation.

As he sat in class listening to the teacher he felt bored, All this knowledge even if he don't want to mock, he can only say that even a newborn baby in the interstellar era knew at least this much.

The lecture may be boring but there were many interesting this about High School, Like the Canteen. There were three canteens in High School No. 1. Only Grade 2 Canteen was Normal while Grade 1 and Grade 3 Canteen were almost all Dark Cuisines. But these Cuisines were better than the Nutrient Solution.

And Class 1 and Class 2 of Grade 1 apparently had a feud. Jia Cai in Class 3 was the Goddess of their Grade 1 and Xun Jing the representative of Class 1 and Peng Qin from Class 2 were chasing her, Both were tall, fit, and handsome. They also played basketball and were always fighting on the court.

If they meet on the corridor then they fight there. He also wants to join in but before that, he will fix his body, He is exercising daily and eating a healthy diet but he can't suddenly become better.

Sigh watching young blood, he also wants to do some warm-up but he can't put a strain on his body these days, As he is also using his mental powers and his body is always tired through that painful process. Though this body is still not used to Mental powers, he can now use mental powers for 10 minutes whole, This shows improvement.

"Xun Jing!! If you are a man come out!!"

It seems like these boys are starting again.

When Peng Qin saw that Xun Jing didn't answer he shouted again but a girl answered him.

"Peng Qin, He has gone to Student Council a bit ago."

"Alright."

Lu Xin saw the boy go away and class becoming noisy again. He smirked, That girl lied to him and he believed it just like this. It seems this little girl likes Peng Qin.

The girl was still gazing at the back of Peng Qin. She is Jie Ning, their class's math representative.

"Ah Xin, want candy?"

Lu Xuan who was busy unwrapping a candy offered the finally unwrapped candy to him. It seem like this baby was unwrapping it for him? So cute.

"It's alright, You know I like bitter and spicy more. You eat Candy."

The School ended and he went back with Lu Xuan.

On the way back he saw the sale on fish and decided to try making a fish dish.

He was learning cooking for Lu Xuan but now he enjoys it cause the rich recipes stimulated his dull tastebuds. And he also seems to be talented in cooking.

After doing grocery the two brothers went back and returned home, Lu Ying and Lu Jian were picked up by Ying Xin or Lu Jiang on their way back.

As he went to the kitchen, he remembered that he could make money online. He knows the general process so it won't be difficult.

After cooking a Steamed Fish and a Sweet and sour fish he went to his room and closed the door. Opening the laptop he found the best way was to send his Videos on Weibo.

After thinking it over, He decided to make a Song. Lu Xin remembers that Lu Ying had a Guitar. It was also present in the interstellar era and was very popular too.

He has tinkered with it before in his previous life, If he uploads one of his 5th brother's songs, He is sure it will be popular.

But he will give credits to his 5th brother. He can use Mental power to change his voice and sing. His Mental powers were very Unique in nature, they were able to match his imagination and do whatever he wants, You can call him an OP person.

"Xiao Xin, have you eaten?"

Ying Xin called him from the dining room, It looks like they are back home.

"I have eaten mum, You guys eat."

"Alright."

Even as a Stepmother, Ying Xin was exceptionally amiable and gentle towards her stepsons.

Thinking about the plan he didn't delay making an account on Weibo with the name 'Summer Solstice' He just casually named it after the Team he lead before his death. He had led three teams three different times, And every time his team went on a dangerous mission they changed named the team to boast themselves, and every time the names were different yet matched each other.

After setting up the account, He went to Lu Ying and borrowed his guitar, With help of his Eidetic memory and Mental powers, He sang the original song in the original owner's voice.

It was called 'Magic Of Mercy' my 5th brother just casually made it when our dangerous Dad almost killed our Father in anger but later he gave him mercy which led to Father and Dad going on another honeymoon. Our parents had too much love among them that whenever they showed it another one of us siblings would pop out.

Anyhow, 'Magic of mercy' was a Solo Song with only one gear. The Guitar was used for the original so now he has actually copied almost 90% of the original's essence. 

After editing it from rough edges he threw it as the first post on the 'Summer Solstice' account.

After doing all this, he was a bit tired.

Went down and ate dinner and slept unknown how much his song caused an uproar in City A and City S. He lived in City C but Weibo news was always fast and in the span of one night his song got 500,000 views. 

What happened was that a Senior from the Music industry who has retired but likes to find new songs forward his post in his friend's circle from which it flooded out.

On the next day at school, he heard that Xun Jing and Peng Qin fought in front of Jia Cai's Elder brother and were beaten and warned.

"How can he be so arrogant! He is just her elder brother!! Gah!"

Xun Jing slammed at his desk and grumbled. Lu Xin saw that his side face was purple and blue, Said his words of sympathy.

"And your future maybe Brother-in-law. It will be a routine then, get used to it now."

Hearing Lu Xin's words, Xun Jing felt disheartened. His deskmate patted his back and sympathized too.

"Hey, Bro Xin is right, it will become a routine in the future, don't lose hope."

Xun Jing was completely wilted by their words.

At breaktime, The group met Peng Qin and Shan Jin, Representative of Class 3 of Grade 1. Xun Jing, Peng Qin, and Shan Jin, three were enemies yet allies. Shan Jin was interested in Jia Cai but he wasn't obsessed with her like Peng Qin and Xun Jing. So they maintained a delicate balance every day.

Lu Xin doesn't know how but when he is present these three will definitely behave. But if he glances away the three will start a staring completion and sparks will be in the air. How does he know? He got instincts developed by war and battles over the years.

"Ok guys, Let's eat."

Lu Xuan was already eating lunch at his pace, He cared for none except himself. He didn't seem to have a social phobia but Mysophobia, Why? Because he didn't let anyone touch him and yet could talk easily with others if needed to. 

Xun Jing and the two boys chatted and the name of his song came from their mouths.

"Did you hear that song? From Summer Solstice? It was so great!"

"Of course I did. My brother has a Music band, I knew it."

"Who is the singer though?"

"He seems to be a mature man, But his voice was so nice especially when he lowers it."

"What is his name?"

"In the credits, it was written 'Red Omen' what does this mean?"

"Who knows, Anyway he is a great singer."

Lu Xin thought:

I just put it last night, it became popular overnight?? His brother is quite powerful even in parallel space where he don't even exist!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

7