4. Registering a Music Company.
53 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lu Xin went home and decided to build a Music Company, Though he won't have the age where he could register a Company but he could ask his father...at night. Mr. Cold-faced father seems to have encountered some problems these days and is in bad mood.

"You want to register a Company?"

Mr. Gentle Temper Jiang said in a warm and slightly shocked tone. Lu Xin nodded.

Lu Jiang seems to think deeply and asked.

"Are you sure? Running a company isn't easy."

Lu Xin smiled and nodded, Running an army of 10 Million people was never easy too but didn't he smoothly run the army and even won 7 big wars?

Heh, He never did easy things anyway.

Seeing his determination, Father Lu agreed and patted the shoulder of Lu Xin.

Lu Xin returned to his room after dinner and thought. If he has decided to build a company, He needs to popularize it. Then it seems that Summer Solstice will become the permanent name of his Music Company. He can use the voices of his elder brother and some other singers he knows and can easily use this to run the company...But he will be very very very busy...

After borrowing the guitar from Lu Ying once again, He used the voice of his 5th brother's best friend and a musician to Sing his song.

This song was called 'Dreaming to Sleep forever' it was a childish song just like its title. His brother's best friend with the nickname 'Dark Luck' wrote it after he was punished by their music teacher to Clean the class early in the morning daily. Because he had to wake up early and go clean...he simply hated it, not being able to sleep till noon. So in the mood, He wrote this song and it was popular with the students and soldiers in interstellar. Why? Do you still need to ask?

After singing it in the voice of 'Dark Luck' he edited it and posted it on Weibo.

He decided to open the company with three artists and one manager. He is sure that he will be popular. And you ask where the artist and managers come from? Heh, His imagination and when his mental power become more stable and he can use them for two or three hours, he can use them to change his body into anyone as long he remembers it clearly...And his Eidetic memory is here just for this.

The next day because of the ongoing popularity of the first Song 'Magic of Mercy' the new song was also viewed and became a hit immediately. It was posted by many big fellas in the Music industry. 

[Laozu is still Young (v): I still can't believe that there is can be two such talented people, both with different styles yet talented. If I hadn't retired, I would have loved to cooperate with them.]

This account was of a popular retired songwriter and singer. He had a fan base of Million's. Because of his post, the Account Summer of Solstice became a top hit.

[My bro is a badass: AHH!! That voice!! Did you hear that low-sweet tune!! Red Omen is my Red thread! I love that song so much!]

[Flyfly Lil bird: I loved the song Dreaming to Sleep forever! Who doesn't dream this!! I do! I hate to wake up and go to school!!]

[White and black Mix well: I don't know which one to Stan! Both have so Unique voices! I can guarantee that they are handsome too!!]

[Love is not pink: Hate! I hate! I hate myself!!! Why do I want to become a scumbag and love both!!!]

.

The disturbance by two songs was huge on Weibo and on daily life? None. People liked it and they listened to it. Nothing other than that.

The next day at school, Lu Xin was jogging during the Self-study period. Sun Jing and Peng Qin who somehow became friends with him were now running on the track field. They did start from jogging but...

"Huh, Such a turtle speed, Do you think you will be able to run a lap with this speed?"

Provoked Xun Jing. The provoked Peng Qin shouted.

"You speak as if you have run more laps than me? Heh."

And then...They competed of course.

Lu Xin was still going at his pace, He looked at the side and saw Lu Xuan sucking a lollipop and cheering for him...Brother, I am not running with them! I am jogging! Just jogging!!

Jia Cai and Shan Jin were walking in the corridor and met with the scene of Lu Xin and others. Jia Cai chuckled when she glanced at them and left...Shan Jin on other hand felt confused. What to do now?

He was accompanying Jia Cai to Teacher's office but now what?

He went to the track field and saw the panting Peng Qin and Xun Jing...

"Are you guys dogs? Can a human pant so much??"

Peng Qin was once again successfully provoked and wanted to shout but he was gasping and couldn't help but wilt same with Xun Jing.

Lu Xin saw their condition and shook his head.

Soon the Self-study period ended and they went to their classes.

At night Lu Xin got the documents for his company from his Cold-faced father and thanked him.

With the Company papers on hand, He Decided to introduce the final Artist of his Summer Solstice Music Company. A singer who later retired and became a soldier under him. She was of a bold character and was aggressive in nature people called her 'Blood Jade' She was also the wife of Dark Luck, though it was known only to some insiders.

Lu Xin was a bit embarrassed to sing in a woman's voice but he has no choice, When he went to spy in the Federation he even became a woman too. What's different here?

This time he used a piano in his Father's room and sang the first song Blood Jade sang, 'Her Choice' It was based on a heartbroken girl, She was an orphan and also a friend of blood Jade, She was a naive innocent girl and fell for a boy who said he loved her, Later she married him and when she became pregnant with the man's child, He divorced her saying he loved someone else, Those were days the first war had just ended its law was weak, Taking advantage of this the man left her. She was a strong girl. Though heartbreaker and shaken to the core, She knew the importance of the child in her womb. She made raised the baby for nine months but at the time of delivery the doctor told her, She has weakened to the extreme, She has to choose one of them. She chooses her baby and asked blood jade to help her look after her baby.

Blood Jade at that time wasn't a popular singer, She was only a bold girl. Seeing her bleed to death and even the advanced technology couldn't save her friend, Blood Jade wrote this while playing the piano her friend gifted her.

She became popular because of this song and Lu Xin wants her to become popular here the same way too.

He sang the song. Though it was not satisfactory the first time, He corrected it the second time. When the song was uploaded people flocked to listen. It was different from the previous two causal Songs and really captured the hearts of girls and old people and the beautiful voice of Blood Jade captured the hearts of many males.

He then uploaded a text for the first time.

[Summer Solstice: After Every two months an A song will be released by three singers, And in about a year an Album by three singers will be released. Except for the first songs of three singers, others will only be given in form of CDS, A promo will be released on the date of release. 

By: Summer Solstice Music Company.

Artists:

Red Omen.

Dark Luck.

Blood Jade.

CEO:

Abyss Z.]

 

 

 

 

8