5. Another plan.
50 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been 2 weeks since Lu Xin entered this world. Now he can use Mental powers for a Full hour. He also feels comfortable in this body now after exercising for 2 weeks. Because Lu Xin wakes up and jogs every morning and evening, this caused Lu Ying and Lu Xuan who were most attached to Lu Xin to also go jogging with him, and the lonely Lu Jian automatically came then. 

At First, they couldn't go one lap in the park then it became two and three and slowly whole ten laps in the morning and in the evening with Lu Xin. With the run, the mental health of Lu Xuan and Lu Ying became more bright and they smiled more.

But maybe money was running really low, Ying Xin and Lu Jiang were becoming busy and busy. Now Lu Xin took his three brothers to and fro from school daily for the past 5 days.

His brothers seem to like the three Singers in his company.

Lu Xuan loved the Song of Dark Luck. Lu Ying liked Blood Jade's song while Lu Jian stan Red Omen. With them being the fans of the artist from his company, He transformed into three of them and gave the little brother fans a signed picture and they loved it.

"Brother Xin, Can you see Sister Jade every day?"

"No, Xiao Ying hurry and drink milk."

"Brother Xin! How is Red Omen daily? Do he act cold?"

"No, Xiao Jian get your Lunch."

"Ah Xin, Is Dark Luck living abroad?"

"No, Ah Xuan let's go we are gonna get late."

Somehow his seemingly quiet brothers have started to speak more but the topics were still only what they were interested in. He has asked them to keep the company a secret.

 

After getting to school, it was the normal routine. Peng Qin asked Jia Cai on a date and Xun Jing also did that on the same day and then they fought which result in Shan Jin to go on date with Jia Cai, Seeing Result the two fought again blaming each other.

"If only you were not here, I would be with Jia Cai!"

"Hah! Same! If you didn't interfere Than I would have been with Jia Cai!"

The teacher was passing by and saw them fighting in the corridor and shouted.

"You both stop!!"

Watching the teacher coming, The two ran away with the teacher chasing behind.

"You brats stop there for me!!"

"It's becoming a daily for you both, It's school, not your home!"

"Today I will definitely beat you both."

Peng Qin and Xun Jing were chased to the Principal's office, Principal who was a naive bean protected the students, and the two escaped.

Lu Xin patted Xun Jing after.

"Why are you always going after Peng Qin, Just let it go."

As if hearing a blasphemy, Xun Jing dramatically pointed at Lu Xin's face,

"That's my enemy! How can I let it be?! He is my Archnemesis!!! My teeth ich whenever I see him!!!"

Lu Xin shook his head and also said dramatically.

"Then friend, Do succeed."

As if hearing a decree Xun Jing so seriously nodded, that even Lu Xuan was affected and said.

"Good Luck."

.

After school, The brothers returned home. Today he has decided to Make 200 CDs and sell them online.

He had 100,000 in his savings and it was enough for now. As he left made gave an order for the CDs in Company's name, He prepared to lay another base.

Lu Xin prepared dinner today was tofu and fish which were on sale. Soon a Fish Soup, Fish and Tofu Stir fry, and pan-fried fish were placed on the table. Ying Xin looked tired but she smiled warmly. Lu Jiang ate in a gloomy mood, It seems that things aren't going well with them...

"If you are tired, How about taking a day off mum?"

As he ate Lu Xin asked causally. Ying Xin smiled softly but shook her head.

"Mum is fine."

Lu Jiang's mood seemed to have darkened more.

After dinner, everyone went to their rooms.

Lu Xin thought about his parent's conditions and then sighed.

It's alright, Back in his previous life though he was a memory saver for his siblings, he was also spoiled by them too, The life of interstellar people was long very long and it was also full of adventors.

Now that he has died there, and come into this new world to live a new life, it's also his responsibility to protect his parents here. 

He thought this and nodded. Yea he is a responsible man.

Then he thought...Huh, He can use his 2nd brother's brain in developing a game company...Why doesn't he try it?

Let's code a Low difficult game, at least popular with children in interstellar. His brother did make such a game for 3rd sister and 4 sisters.

Mn, Ok then no delay.

Lu Xin opened his laptop and started coding, His brain had everything stored, He only need to rewrite it and develop the game. He spent the whole Weekend on this and upload it on the net under the name of Winter Solstice Game Company. He ended up burning oil for 2 nights and at the start of Monday, he was tired and sleepy.

With panda eyes, he left the home with his brothers, he had asked his mother Ying Xin to help him open a company.

With this everything is ready, Today he will sell the Cds online and publicize the Game through the Summer Solstice account.

In Actuality, Lu Xin knows that the heat of the three songs will die in a month but what if he sells the CD and also post the picture of the three Singers, It will bring another wave of heat.

After knowing this, Lu Xin slept the whole day in school even the routine fights of Xun Jing and Peng Qin couldn't disturb him but what surprised him was that Shan Jin was interested in Jie Ning suddenly...Life is so mysterious, only a weekend and Shan Jin flipped.

"Hey did you hear, Summer Solstice is gonna sell the DVDs of Red Omen and others?"

He heard Peng Qin ask Shan Jin who in turn nodded.

"Um, 200 copies of each singer, So many people want it but few will be able to grab it."

"I wish I can have one! I am a fan of Red Omen."

Lu Xin who was sleeping on the desk woke up and nodded ok.

"Alright, I will get you one."

When the others heard him they were surprised. What?! You will do what?!

Lu Xin realized that his Sleep dazing was still there...

"Ahem, I just happen to know the brother of Red Omen, Worry not, I will get you a DVD."

He is a man, he will keep his word.

Peng Qin was so happy that he jumped and hugged Lu Xin.

"Xiao Xin, No Xin Dage, From now on it will be your slave!"

Lu Xin didn't want such a slave.

The other two slowly came out from the shock and asked.

Xun Jing pulled the shoulders of Lu Xin and asked.

"Xin, You are my soulmate right! You will get me Goddess jade's DVD right?!"

Lu Xin helplessly nodded. Ok. Fine. He will be fair.

Shan Jin coughed and also requested.

"Then can you get me Dark Luck's DVD?"

Lu Xin agreed and got three slaves...

Lu Xuan chuckled and secretly felt proud. His brother ran this company. He could get anything.

After coming home, Ying Xin handed him the Winter Solstice Game Company papers. He is not the only shareholder of these two companies. 

Winter Solstice and Summer Solstice are 5% given to his three brothers and mum, and 10% to his father, He handles the remaining 70% of these two companies. In the future, he will surely need help from these people.

After he sold the DVDs online and found that he made 300,000 from 600 DVDs he felt happy, He then upload three artist contracts of Red Omen, Blood Jade, and Dark Luck. The Contract was quite generous in terms.

Later he uploaded the three pictures of Red Omen, Dark Luck, and Blood jade. When the fans saw the Godly Handsome Man and The Brave Goddess Blood jade...They shouted to become their true fans from now on.

Because of these three identities, he had to buy 4 new numbers and mobile phones. One was for Winter Solstice and the other three were Red Omen, Blood Jade, and Dark Lucks.

He made the 4 new Weibo and also made three to four pictures and uploaded them with their first songs. Through Summer Solstice he forwarded their post and people went crazy when they found the handsome Men and Beautiful women. With this done, He started a Winter Solstice account and posted the game promo and the theme.

[Winter Solstice: Hello Everyone, This is the game company with new people. Our First game has been uploaded please try to play.

Game Creator:

Mystery Zero.

CEO:

Abyss Z.]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

6