6. Lovely Despair.
58 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Game his 2nd brother with the nickname Mystery Zero made was called 'Lovely Despair' It's not that his brother is like a pervert but he is. He loved to bully children very much. He made this game and any baby who played this always cried but they unknowingly played till the End just to kill the Damn Big Villain Why? Because Villain was called Zero. They took Big Villain as the Game creator and killed him but when they went back after killing every route of the story changed...And it became despair once again.

And like this, it goes on for 9 times. To clear one route you need to spend at least a month and after you clear it the difficulty increase in the 2nd route so the next time you kill Big Villain Zero, it might be 2 months later twice the time.

It was a long game but this game was his great accomplishment. If people used the money to buy tickets to go through a Dungeon, Then the difficulty will only increase but the rewards will be great. So...It's profiting stuff. But this game will only make money from 2nd route so at least after a month or more...Sigh.

Through the Summer Solstice account, he pushed Winter Solstice and also let the popular artists under him(Though Fake) with more than 200,000 fans introduce the game.

[Why is Abyss doing idle stuff, if he got so much time, then go and help God Dark to write songs!]

[Yeah! +1 Upstairs, But if my Goddess want me, I can try.]

[hey, Let's try.]

[If It's God Red. What can we say? It seems they are colleagues.]

[If this game is bad, I will report!]

[Same!]

But who knew after two days they won't be able to even focus anymore but be addicted to this despair.

.

Three weeks have passed since he came here, So many things have been done he feels a bit funny now.

Lu Xin was munching on apples when he saw an incredible scene which not even made him speechless but All Grade 1...

Jie Ning and Jia Cai...were dating. Cough!!!

In this parallel Universe, Same-sex marriage is legalized. Not only that there is a black technology to have children for these Same-Sex couples, though it's called black technology, it's safe but its background is mysterious.

Anyhow the main point is that even if same-sex marriage was legal they were still minor. And here these girls...Wait didn't Jie Ning like Peng Qin?! But I can see love for Jia Cai in her eyes...What's going on!! After every weekend why does the routine change?!!

Lu Xin coughed until tears came, Lu Xuan finally found his condition and gave him water.

After drinking water he saw the wilted flowers of Class 1,2 and 3. All three were...Representatives of three classes, and also had a crush on the girls dating each other...

Ouch, reality.

He thought of something and on Tuesday he got the wilted flowers the Lovely Despair Game and a Signed photograph of their Idols. Hah. So tiring.

This Lovely Despair really was a hateful game. Once you start playing you can't stop hating it and trying to kill the boss with all hatred. 

Like this, the three wilted flowers of Grade 1 garden revived but got addicted to cursing Mystery Zero oh no, Big Villain Zero.

Peng Qin: "How can that hateful Creator just kill me because I solved the puzzle wrong? There was still time! Let me solve it! And when I wrote that there is still time, That Villain Said: So? I don't have time., GOSH! Hateful!"

Xun Jing: "No No, This is nothing, I was killed because my character ate something prepared for that damn ZERO!! HATEFUL!"

Shan Jin: "Ha. Ha. Ha...Don't even let me start, My Character just touched the robe of that Damn Zero and was killed, Because the Villain had Mysophobia...So what can I do?? Why am I killed??? Hateful!!"

Not only these three but even the two girls joined this team because they were fans of Goddess Jade.

Jia Cai: "My Character was thrown out of the castle because it slept in the wrong room...And I died by hands of bluffed monsters at night...Hateful...So Very...Agh!"

Jie Ning: "I couldn't even get in the castle, That Villain Zero said I was still a child I should come when I grow up, It was my character who was a child, How can it grow and when??!"

Lu Xin looked at the black faces of the five people and laughed secretly. He was also annoyed by this game for half a year. The one thing was the diverse actions of Villain Zero and then the 9 story plots with almost 90 different consequences.

Not only this but this game became a Top Hit in only 6 days. The account Winter Solstice became even more popular but with curses or praises for Mystery Zero.

Summer Solstice had only 2 million fans while Winter Solstice had 4 million fans and 2 million active users of the game. He has used a special Hacker coding to protect the game's data so even if other game companies want they won't be able to get it.

Lu Xin planned to get some money by raising stocks and then buying two or three buildings in nice areas. In City C there was not enough influence from City A, B, Z, or S. It was enough for him To take over City C thoroughly from underground to outside.

Lu Xin was a Marshal in his previous life, lived to the age of 302, won 7 wars, Conquered 15 galaxies, had an army of more than 20 million soldiers, He died protecting his Empire, He was the first to die in his family.

With the pride embedded in his soul, he couldn't remain still just to lick others' boots. He will stand up on his own and let others lick his boots. So though he remembers that the systems will give him a Mission in almost a week, he wasn't scared but rather he was excited.

When he returned home, Lu Ying and Lu Xuan were also playing 'Lovely Despair'. Lu Jian on other hand was nowhere in sight probably in his room to play games undisturbed.

Lu Xin watched as Mr. Cold-Faced Jiang was working on the computer and looked tired.

"Father."

"Mn?"

"Let's rest?"

"Mn."

After that Mr. Cold Faced Jiang still kept working.

"Father."

"Mn?"

"Xiao Jian took a puppy home."

"Mn...WHAT?!"
Finally got the attention. Mr.Cold Faced Jiang was very scared of puppies. Why? Well, who knows. But he will be well behaved when a puppy is shown.

"Wh-Where is that..thing."

"Oh, you meant the puppy?"

Mr. Cold Faced Jiang was fearing but nodded.

"I took him outside. Oh, will you be resting father?"

"Of course."

See. Magic.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

7