7. The First Missions from Two systems
57 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1 month had passed, Through stocks, Lu Xin made 3 million yuan and decided to buy some nice lands later. He went home on Saturday it was the weekend.

Lu Xuan was watching TV with Ying Xin. Ying Xin lost her job just a day ago. Though she was depressed she didn't show it on her face. Her messy Situation caused heartache for Lu Xin.

"Mum, Why don't you rest?"

Ying Xin saw him and smiled softly, That smile had made her face look more pitiful.

"Xiao Xin, You worry too much, You just need to study. Ok?"

Lu Xin looked at her and nodded, He can't make her worry now.

After he went to his room and checked the account of Winter Solstice, He was surprised, For the last ten days, he ignored the accounts of Winter Solstice and Summer Solstice.

On Winter Solstice, It had become from 4 Million followers to 11 Million Followers. But the praises and curses for Mystery Zero went hand in hand.

[You Jerk Zero! Come Out! How can you bully children so much!!]

[Seriously is the Brain of Mystery Zero so bad? How can you make such a game? Do you have hatred on the Society?]

[Never mind me, I am just another hater of Mystery Zero But man I have to say, This game made life a bit interesting no?]

[+1 Upstairs, I was bored from daily life and work, But this game made me focus on Killing Villain Zero!]

[Yeah, Life became really colorful with curses for Zero! +1]

.

2nd Brother...Please don't mind me, But this is what made you popular, And you also really deserve such 'praises'. As he thought this Lu Xin started laughing.

"Pft hahahaha, You deserve this! Hahaha!~"

When Lu Xin was just 3 years old his 12 siblings who he knew were not good to him made him play this game, They said: From your 2nd brother to 12th brother all have played this game, baby you need to play too~

And when he started he was bullied by Villain Zero to tears, He asked his Father Gu to deal with 2nd brother but his Father...In those days was busy coaxing Dad Lu, Thus he was bullied.

But seriously his hatred for this game never ends!

Lu Xin then checked the account of Summer Solstice and was not surprised, From the initial 2 Million to 4 Million, Slowly there will be sunspots but right now it's been only a month and the three songs have really caused Country's young people enchanted.

As for the account of three artists, Now that he can use Mental Powers for 2 hours, He changes his body and takes Selfies in different places every 3 days to keep their fans hungry and seduced.

So much work.

After thinking about another good thing, Lu Xin made another plan in his mind and then went to bed but was forced to wake up.

[Good Day, Host.]

{Hello Host!!}

...He almost forgot he had these systems..

"Yeah Hello. It's only...12 in midnight, Why are you coming out?"

[It's been a month, Time to work.]

He thought that for last month he has been really busy, He still needs to work?

"Mission?"

[Exactly. For the first week of the Mission, we will help you, But after a week we will be off, You need to depend on yourself then.]

{Worry not Host, The First Mission is basically easy. And with reduced difficulty this much is nothing.}

Lu Xin sighed sat up on the bed and nodded.

"Alright send me the mission."

[Mission 1: Make a Secret Organization for Justice, Make 3 people join.]

{Mission 1: Make a Secret Organization for Chaos, Make 3 People join.}

Lu Xin:...

Order: [...]

Chaos: {...}

Wait a minute, If according to these Missions, He has to make two secret organizations...not only that...The goal of these secret organizations is too...Um...Weird.

"Hey, Order, Chaos. Explain."

At first, the two choose silence and then started talking.

[There will be Subspace given to you, It won't be much big, Almost the same as City C, You can build the organization building and decorate it accordingly.]

{...Same here.}

Lu Xin felt pissed.

"You both know I am not asking about this! How can I make two organizations?? And Exactly why do I make an Organization in a peaceful world??"

[Host, This world isn't peaceful at all. You can say this is the calm before the storm.]

{Yes, Host, Though I don't agree much with Order, This world has been targeted by Other civilizations, Um, Like in your Universe there were Aliens and other forces trying to take over the people and resource planets, It's same here.}

[I disgustingly agree with Chaos, Also, There are Ability users in this world too. It's just that the Government has kept this extremely well hidden.]

{And Host, The Chaos Mission is to cause Chaos for Aliens but also help in the evolution of the New Era.}

[Though Order Mission is simple, Protect the Common people.]

Lu Xin nodded, In simple: This is not a normal world, There are ability users like in Interstellar and the common people don't know about them. So they are this world's hidden forces. Another thing is that this world has been targeted by Aliens. Not only one type of ALien Civilization but more than one, Though this world's government don't seem to know this.

While there is a Secret Force under Government, there must be Evil forces compromised of Ability users, With bad and sadistic thoughts. The governments of this world label them as terrorists or underground forces. The mission system gave was not simple too, He has to make two forces, One to fight the Evil Forces and the Other to fight Alien forces...All in, This is really Ridiculus situation.

"One minute, I have to fight evil forces but how will I find people with abilities?"

[Do you need them?]

Lu Xin:...

{Host, Don't listen to him, Host, You are from an advanced Universe, You know every human has 3 powers sleeping in them right? How about taking advantage of this?}

Lu Xin: These systems know about me more than my real parents...

"Alright. I get it. But aren't you both forgetting something?"

Order & Chaos:?

"My Newbie pack?"

[...What do you want?]

{Host, You say it.}

Lu Xin has already thought of what to ask. He has preparing to get this skill from 3 weeks ago. Now that time has come, Hehehe.

.

After Lu Xin got two Spaces so big that he could get the whole City C inside, he calmed and said the systems to get lost. Why does he need them to fight in his brain for a week?

He already had his schedule full. In the morning before school running in the park, then going to school, coming back home and doing homework, making lunch and then helping Lu Ying with his painting, Helping Ying Xin in cleaning home and making dinner, then after dinner taking care of his two companies, Then exercise Martial arts before sleep. He got no time really.

Now that he has two companies, He should get the next stage-ready.

"Father? Can i Come in?"

Mr. Gentle Temper Jiang was sitting in his bed and sipping tea while reading a book.

"Oh Xiao Xin, Come."

After the two father and son settled on the bed, Lu Xin asked.

"Father, Can you help me look over my company? I am still a high schooler and only 16. I got to study and have to take care of my little brothers. So I was thinking if you could help me?"

Mr. Gentle Temper Jiang closed his book and said.

"No. Xiao Xin, I know what you want to do, Make me focus on your company So that I don't have to work under someone, Right? But Xiao Xin, I have decided to retire this year, I am already the father of you four. I have savings from your grandfather. You, children, can go to university and also be able to marry easily. So you handle your mess and don't mess with me."

Mr. Gentle Temper Jiang said this and again opened the book and ignored Lu Xin who has wilted.

Lu Xin looked deeply at his father and sighed. It seems he is determined. Well, this is also good, he is already old, He should rest now. He will make him rich soon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

6