8. Cloning.
53 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was breaktime in School and their group was sitting in the Canteen talking about their Idols.

Peng Qin sipped the apple juice and said.

"I really want to meet Mystery Zero at least once, He has become my Idol now, Though I also like Red Omen, I like Mystery Zero more."

Xun Jing nodded and then asked Lu Xin.

"Hey Ah Xin, You seem to know Red Omen and others, Do you know Mystery Zero too?"

Lu Xin wanted to nod but thought let's not.

"Nope."

The group sighed.

Jia Cai then suddenly said.

"Guys, I heard that Summer Solstice is going to do a Live Music Show next month, Is it true?"

Hearing this another heated debate started. Lu Xin had decided the buildings for his two companies and another two homes. One is a big two-story home for his family and the other is a double-story home for his artist, Both are neighbors and in a good society.

After decorating his company, he has decided to employ some good staff to help in making DVDs and selling them and for public announcement.

Today he will get the staff ready, Because of this, He will do a live Music show for the public to hear the songs of Red Omen, Dark Luck, and Blood Jade. And also a Fan Meeting with Mystery Zero on the same Stage.

By that time he will be able to use his mental powers for at least 5 hours. 

"Hey guys, Summer vacations are coming, How about going somewhere?"

Jie Ning changed the topic, And others also picked it.

Peng Qin nodded.

"Yeah, We are young and by next year we will be seniors, Let's have fun before that."

Shan Jin also added.

"Good Idea, Then how about going to the Music Show together?"

Jia Cai nodded.

"Alright, Later we can also go to stay at my father's Hotel and play games."

"Good Idea Cai."

Jie Ning smiled.

Xun Jing who was silent said.

"Guys, Should I get some tomatoes too? I think when I see that Mystery Zero I will definitely want to throw something at him at least once!"

Lu Xin shivered, Brat that is bad!

"let's go, Break is almost over!"

He immediately stood up and went to class, While others had question marks, What's wrong with him suddenly?

Lu Xin after school went home, Changed clothes, Took out a set of his mother's clothes, and went to an ally where there were no cameras, Used his Mental powers to become Blood Jade. Blood Jade had red curly long hairs, Burning red eyes, Beautiful smooth skin a model height of 1.7 cm. She didn't match this world. After he transformed into her, He used the skill of Cloning. 

Exactly, He has asked for an S-grade Skill cloning from the system. This skill had a time limit of 12 hours and worked on Mental powers, But Lu Xin could only use it for 2 hours now. That's why this skill was still growing alongside him.

Lu Xin produced the clone of Blood Jade, she will work according to what he set her as. He handled her the Clothes of Ying Xin.

"Change into them, We will go to our Company to meet the new staff. You know what to do right?"

Blood Jade nodded.

"I do. Don't worry Master."

"Don't! Call Sir, Not Master."

"Yes, Sir."

With Blood Jade, Lu Xin produced Clone of Dark Luck. Dark Luck had blonde hair and mystic blue eyes. He was tall and fit. After handling the clothes of Lu Jiang, Lu Xin also instructed him.

"Don't forget you both are a couple, engaged not married ok?"

Dark Luck nodded.

"Got it."

Lu Xin then did the same for his 1.9 m brothers, Mystery Zero and Red Omen. He really had this dream to order his brothers around, AH!! Life after death is so wonderful!!

"Ok, now that you all are ready, Let's go."

With them, He had taken his father's car, It was really suffocating for 5 people to sit in one car. But whatever. Lu Xin had also transformed himself into his appearance in Interstellar. He was also out-of-world handsome. So with handsome men, he arrived at the Summer Solstice Company. The Company logo was a Dark Blue Sun with three Golden Rings around it.

There were three departments in the four-story building. A public affairs department, A Studio, An Editor Department, and Lastly the Manger department. There were only 30 Employs at the time, But no manager.

When the Employs saw the handsome and beautiful men and women, They were shocked.

"I never thought God could descend earth...But now I think I can see it."

"My Goddess is more beautiful in reality!"

"Woah! Is that Mystery Zero? Is it?"

The Staff already knew Abyss Z, Lu Xin. Because he himself selected them.

"Everyone time is short, We have to go somewhere else, You all can take your time to meet with three artists of your Company, They will be under your care For the time being."

After he introduced the four people beside him, He let the staff talk with the clones for half an hour.

He had already noticed the paparazzi outside the company. He is sure that his artists will be popular soon.

After he introduced the people in both Companies, He went to a new home and canceled the cloning skill became the young Lu Xin, and left the home through space substituting.

Space Substituting is a skill that works like teleportation, He needs coordinates and can appear anywhere accordingly.

After doing all this, he was really tired. Slept the whole night. But right in midnight:

[Host a problem has occurred.]

{HOST!! AN ERROR OCCURRED!!}

Lu Xin: "LET ME SLEEP!"

[Can't]

{It's an emergency host!! Open your eyes!!}

Lu Xin: "Get lost!! I need urgent sleep!"

[Can't]

{Host, hurry hurry! Quick, Wake up!!}

Lu Xin: "Shut up!!"

So after three minutes of hard work in waking up their host, The systems said.

[In this world a Storyline suddenly appeared. You need to immediately get rid of it.]

{Host, bad news, This world somehow adapted a novel, Who knows how but right after that two protagonists have been marked, They will really cause problems for you, So please do something.}

Lu Xin who was drinking water nodded, Got up, went to the bathroom. After that, he went to bed, Sat, and asked.

"What is the story?"

[I will send you that later but know, We can't kill the protagonist, We can't let them interfere with this world.]

"Simply put, We need to either take them under us or make them submit to us."

[Exactly.]

"This matter isn't my fault but since it will affect my plans I will do what I can, however, you also take appropriate measures."

{Don't worry host, The protagonist are of your age, So I can help them transfer to your school, Though it will take some time.}

Lu Xin nodded.

[I will gift you 10,000 system points.]

Lu Xin was stunned, Free money? Wonderful.

"Got it. Now let me rest."

After a hard-earned sleep, Lu Xin went to school and found that his Seniors were causing trouble for Grade 1. It seems their puberty has come. Whatever Their Grade 1 has 5 classes, The 5th class is a problem class but Xun Jing and Peng Qin have already handled the bad babies in that class. But with Seniors, it seems he has to step up.

"Ah Xin, Are you sure you can beat the Seniors?"

Jie Ning asked carefully, Though Lu Xin looked beautiful and slim, He didn't look like someone who could fight...The two girls in their group worried for him.

"I may look like this, But believe me I can handle them, If you do not believe me ask Shan Jin and Peng Qin."

Shan Jin and Peng Qin gulped, They still remember that day, Xun Jing was a bit sick that day and they were still chasing Jia Cai...They tried to trouble Xun Jing who sneered and took the provocation but was beaten by Peng Qin, Shan Jin didn't stop him and when Lu Xuan came to class he was scared by them, So he tearfully hid behind Lu Xin. Lu Xin couldn't let his brother be 'bullied' like this and heated the hell out of Peng Qin and Shan Jin.

 

5