9. Before Music Show. (Part-1)
54 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Somehow there was a popular rumor on Weibo that Blood Jade and Dark Luck were dating.

There was a picture with Blood Jade leaning on Dark Luck who had warped his arms around her waist, Both look so lovely...That the fans cried!

Then Blood Jade sent the Weibo.

[Blood Jade(v): My lovely fans, He is my Fiancee~]

[Dark Luck(v): Guys, Don't hate my Fiancee or else my married life will be bad~]

After Dark Luck sent the Weibo, The Fans forgave them, They can't make their Idols live a bad life ne? And they can stan two idols! Their Dark Luck deserve Blood Jade!

The same was the situation with Blood Jade's fans, They were happy for her, She is a talented singer and songwriter, The fans support her!

In that picture there were still three other men, They know Red Omen, But who are the other Handsome men?

The fans deduce that because the one who was leading the four behind, He can be their boss, Meaning Ceo Abyss Z!! And other than Red Omen, Blood Jade, and Dark Luck, only Mystery Zero is the Sole Creator of the Game 'Lovely Despair' It means...That Godly handsome guy is...Mystery Zero!!!

Public order was disordered on Weibo for a whole month before the Music Show.

 

It didn't take long since 'Lovely Despair' Mystery Zero's game started the 2nd route and made money for Lu Xin. People also loved and hated the 2nd second, And the game now had 5 Million active users in the country.

[Winter Solstice(v): Everyone, On June 14th at Starfall Stadium, we will have a fan Meeting with Mystery Zero, The ticket is a combined ticket for the Music Show, Please Join Us, Mystery Zero has decided to make his game available in other languages, So look forward to it~]

The Winter Solstice account now had 13 million fans, Though the players were less than half, others who downloaded the game were either busy or had less time.

After this announcement, the Game Fans roared to come with Tomatoes to welcome Mystery Zero.

Then the Summer Solstice announced the show ticket was only 50,000. The game fans and Music fans cursed Abyss Z for being petty. The Total fans of three musicians were almost 3 Million and the Game Fans were more than 6 Million, So 50,000 Tickets for more than 10 million...

Abyss Z, curse You!

.

The summer vacation has come, School is closed. Shan Jin made a Chatroom for their group.

Xun Jing and Peng Qin were fought most of the time on group chat while Jia Cai and Jie Ning fed them dog food. Shan Jin maybe a boring nut posted cold jokes now and then while Lu Xuan who didn't speak much laughed at the Bad jokes.

Lu Xin enjoyed the days in carefree time while thinking of how to make the secret organization.

After thinking about it, He just decided to ask Xun Jing and others to join his organization.

Every human has three powers, Soul power, Mental Power, and Blood power. Soul Power and Mental power are mostly similar but People with Soul power don't have Mental power and vice versa, But Blood power wasn't affected by the two powers as it was different in essence from them.

He had Mental power with SSSS-Grade. And was the only person in interstellar except the zerg Queen to have this much Mental Strength but Mental Strength always affect the physique, So though he could kill S grade Zergs he looked too Feminine in the start but after he developed the blood powers, He became more manly but still looked pretty among the manly and handsome boys in the interstellar era...

 However Soul power isn't like this, It appears through one's soul to help them develop powers based on their blood powers. He had found that in this parallel Universe he has become an anomaly. Why?

Because the 'Lu Xin' who has died had Soul powers and they were already embedded in this body, While his soul had highest Grade Mental powers causing disbalance, As long as the Soul powers can be upgraded to SSSS-Grade...He can live easily. His Mental Powers and soul is slowly implanted within the body of dead 'Lu Xin' causing the soul power to become the Soul power of Lu Xin.

That's why his Mental powers cannot be used completely.

It will take at least three more months before he can have complete control of this body.

Right, He can now use Mental powers for 4 and half hours, Today he has used cloning skills and started to prepare with Dark Luck and others for the Music Show in 2 days.

He gave free tickets to his group and his parents. There were 100 VIP tickets other than the 50,000 initial ones, Those 100 tickets are sent to his 30 employees, 10 to his family members and friends, the remaining 60 were sent to big Entertainment companies and Studios, Some were sent to Game companies and some to the retired Musicians.

He has also invited an anchor to host the show.

Everything has been done and the Show will End in 2 hours. So...He is not nervous but Irritated.

"Let's go, I will take you all shopping my clones!"

He has to go shopping for his clones!! Come on...Seriously.

And those Clones got the essence of their personalities to rip off his money.

After they did the shopping, He bought some causal dresses for Artist to wear in his daily routine, This skill can make them available for 12 hours daily, So he needs to prepare for that time.

.

On the morning of the show, He got bad news.

[Host, There will be a train accident in B City, 200 passengers with the two protagonists.]

{Why don't you tell the complete news? Host, It's the work of an Evil Group, There are 7 Ability users. The government doesn't know the situation yet but even if they know they will be late! Host do something!! we can't let anything happen to the two protagonists!!}

Lu Xin who was busy for a whole month suddenly got the news...Go Save people.

"Does it have to be today?"

[Trouble loves you.]

"You shut up."

Anyhow he needs to save people and also entertain people. The Government is useless, Sigh.

He called Xun Jing and Jia Cai. Why? Because these two were near had soul powers already embedded in the body, If he opens the route of Soul Sea for them, They will become likeability users.

"Xun Jing, Come to my home immediately."

-Ah? Ok, Are you alright? It's only 7 Am the morning.

"I didn't ask you the time did I?"

-...So mean, I am coming.

After handling Xun Jing, He called Jia Cai, Who was with Jie Ning...This early? What were they doing?! Anyhow Jia Cai and Jie Ning decided to come together.

Jie Ning has Mental powers so though she won't be able to master powers in a short time like Jia Cai and Xun Jing, She will be a good member of the Order Organization, For Order Organization, He named it based on System Order. He has less trouble naming this way.

 

 

6