13. The Music Show(Part-1)
39 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[The Mission is still not completed.]

Lu Xin who has just come to the company with his friends wanted to cough a mouthful of blood.

He looked at Meng Shuang who was quickly arranging staff. The stadium was ready and fans have already started to arrive. He took his friends to Meng Shuang.

"Uncle."

Meng Shuang wasn't too old but only 29 years old. He was a capable person in his father's company. 

Seeing Lu Xin, Meng Shuang huffed.

"Finally here."

Lu Xin smiled. Jia Cai and others waited at the side.

"Uncle, You go with my friends to the stadium, I will go and pick up our artists."

"Go, Go Quickly, The makeup staff is already in the stadium."

Lu Xin told his friends that he need to pick someone, they should go with Meng Shuang. With that, he left for the Garden Society.

As soon as he went inside the house, he asked loudly.

"Why is the Mission not completed."

{Host calm down, You did great, But you protected common people and forgot that there were protagonists. After you left both protagonists were taken hostage by the remaining Evil ability users, They took 10 people hostage and are now asking for a Green Dragon Eye.}

Lu Xin sat on the floor, a bit annoyed, he asked.

"What the hell is the Green dragon eye now?"

[It's an artifact made by powers of ability users, There are many ways to use it. But the most famous one is...Rebirth.]

"What?!"

[As you heard, It's Rebirth, A total of 5 things are required for the process of Rebirth, A High-Grade Dragon eye, A High-Grade Ability Users blood, A Portion or pill called Resurrection of blood, A prepared body of flesh, and A Skill to call Soul.]

"Human can...Make people reborn now?"

Lu Xin wanted to curse, It's this easy to be reborn? His interstellar Universe was beaten by the skills of this low-quality world?? How can this be possible?

{Host, Do you wanna try?}

Hearing this, Lu Xin rolled his eyes.

"No time."

Anyway, The problem now was that those protagonists are taken hostage, The Green Dragon-eye won't be given easily and it may harm the innocent hostages.

Lu Xin looked at the time.

He opened the skill screen, clicked on the four people on the screen and the clones appeared.

"Let's go, You all know your scripts, right?"

Dark Luck smiled and chirped.

"How can I forget? Master worry not, I am best at remembering."

This dark luck and the Dark Luck he knows...Are not different. Is this essence in the name?

"Ok, We will get late, Let's go."

After that he arrived at the stadium, There was still an hour before the start of the Show but the stadium was almost full. They went backstage, Met with Meng Shuang and another girl, She looked beautiful but also smart.

"Uncle whose this?"

Meng Shuang introduced her.

"She is my little sister, she was working as an agent in Emperor Entertainment but the artist under her has been changed, So she...you know got angry and left the job."

Oh, The lady looked the same as Meng Shuang in eyes and nose, But she looked more of a Scholar.

"I am Meng Xia."

Lu Xin nodded and introduced.

"Hello, I am Lu Xin, Also known as Abyss Z, these are the artist under me."

Meng Xia looked surprised.

"You are Abyss Z? Then the picture on the internet is of someone else?"

Lu Xin thought back...Well, that was his mistake.

"No that is my cousin, I am still in HighSchool, So he decided to help me look after my company."

The clones behind him raise their eyes, Oh Really?

Meng Xia nodded in understanding, then she got to the point.

"I wish to apply to be an agent in your company."

Lu Xin nodded, 

"Let's talk about this in detail later, First Sister Xia, Help Blood Jade, and others to get ready."

A total of 4 hours, 2 hours in backstage and two hours on stage. He can't help but shiver. In fact, his Mental powers are already a bit exhausted from the morning.

Mystery Zero and he went to another room. Red Omen and others went with Meng Xia to the makeup room.

.

In the VIP seats, There were many people from Music Circle, Also some actors and Renown Models. 

Yuan Yun was sitting in the front seat, Yuan Family has a big name in Entertainment Industry, Not only that they are also in It Industry and Fashion Industry. So the two talents shown by Solstice Company(Summer + Winter) were also wanted by the Yuan family. There are four Main families in City A, But there is a clear difference between Yuan Family and the other three. In simple, The Yuan Family ruled cities A and B and had hands in many other cities also abroad too.

Yuan Yun is the Eldest Young Master of the Yuan Family and he has already taken over the Entertainment Industry of his Father. Beside him sat a young boy, he looked similar in age to Peng Qin and others, is Yuan Yijing, Cousin of Yuan Yun.

"Cousin, Why are the Sun Family and Fu Family not here?"

Yuan Yijing noticed the empty seats beside them. He is sure that all four Families in City A received an invitation, so why are those always competing families not here?

Yuan Yun was a cold, Handsome man, He hated to talk much, So he glanced at Yuan Yijing, Who quietly shut up.

Besides them, there were others, Like the old man Luo Yating, Who was a famous Songwriter. He came with his disciple who was only 15 Hao Junyu.

"Master, are you sure that these three people are going to make a revolution in Music Industry?'

Luo Yating hummed.

"I am sure, Not only that, They might be more successful than me in this."

Hao Junyu was still a bit out of touch with this feeling, Why is his Master so stubborn, Those three songs may be the only best songs the Summer Solstice company has, But his master is impressed and really want to listen to their new songs.

Luo Yating looked around and saw the Film Emperor and current Music Prince too. So these two are also interested in this newborn company? Or are they feeling envious?

There were many Famous Game Developers present too, Some were young and some were old.

Among them is the youngest Genius from Bai Family in City S, Bai Xieren. Bai Xieren is obsessed with creating Games. When he saw the concept by Winter Solstice's Mystery Zero, he wanted to ask many questions.

.

Lu Xin asked the host to start. The Schedule was like this, First Blood Jade will sing her 2 new songs and then go backstage to change, then Red Omen will sing his 2 new songs and give a stage to Dark Luck after that Abyss Z, Which will be his future self will come and tell the plans for Summer Solstice Company After that Mystery Zero will come and he will introduce the new game and his game 'Lovely Despair' finally available in other languages. Then the three singers will appear on stage to have a 10 minutes question-answer section and then the Music Show will End.

 

 

 

3