14. The Music Show(Part-2)
47 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So, Let's call Blood Jade on stage with her new Song!"

"YES!!"

"YAH!!"

Among everyone's shout, Lu Xin used his Mental power to make a beautiful effect, Many golden small butterflies suddenly appeared from all sides of the stadium, The Fans were stunned even Yuan Yun was surprised, He can clearly feel and see these butterflies but he is sure this is not an ability...What the hell?

As they saw the butterflies gather at one point, A firey red color appeared, It was Blood Jade with her deep red hairs flowing like fire and wearing a beautiful tight-fitting long dress, A Butterfly Golden Butterfly accessory decorated her hair.

"Hello Everyone, It's nice to meet you all, I am Blood Jade, Of course, this is not my real name, Do you all want to know my real name?"

The fans of Blood Jade and even others shouted.

"YES!!"

Blood Jade smiled a little which caused another round of screams.

"My real name is Trista Antoinya. I am a foreigner."

The fans were excited and felt more and more excited.

"My 1st new song is called 'Her Desire' it's the continuation of my Last song 'Her Choice'."

As She said the Golden flies suddenly became Dark red and the lights went out and only the lights on stage were present, The red butterflies fluttered around the stadium like fireflies, The song prelude started.

The Song 'Her Desire' was simply, the Desire or Dream of Trista's best Friend, She wanted Blood Jade to take care of her son, So Blood Jade did, She took her friend's son to the best Planet, gave him the best environment but she couldn't forget her friend's tears in her late pregnancy, Her words of regret, Her face full of longing. But the one she loved had left her, Blood Jade was young back then, She couldn't console her and the two friends could only sit in silence and sadness.

The Fans almost cried listening to the lyrics, they could see the scene just listening to the song, whereas Luo Yating's eyes were shining brilliantly, He was right, His heart was pumping so much that he forgot that he was not young anymore and when the song ended, he shouted encore with everyone, Hao Junyu was scared by his behavior but he was impressed beyond words by Blood Jade.

"Phew, Everyone Calm down, there is another song, I am sure you all do not wish to cry too much, but sadly I am going to bully you today."

The Fans were suddenly dazzled by the lights on and then laughed because of Blood jade but the taste of her song was still in their minds.

Even Yuan Yun clapped for her.

After 2 minutes the butterflies became blue and Blood Jade's voice sounded.

"My Second and Last song for today is 'Bitter Love', And yes, this is also related to other songs."

As she said, The lights went out except for the stage, The butterflies carried the blue light and fluttered around the stadium, Enchanting everyone.

Blood Jade's friend loved her husband, She loved him when he was nothing, she loved him after he became something, she loved him so much that she left her everything for his everything, And when she saw that he left her for his love, she still loved her, When she found the seed of their love, she felt only bitter but also love. She loved him to her last breath but her love...it was bitter from start to end, It was only her Love, not their love, and she didn't know that till death.

Yuan Yijing's tears fell like raindrops and he was too sad to speak.

Luo Yating just felt that he might die from overexcitement.

While Fans cried, Whoo, That person in Blood Jade's song is a bit too pitiful!!

The light came but when everyone was adjusting to their sight, the butterflies exploded leaving stardust and vanished like Blood Jade from Stage.

The host came on stage, A 5-minute break occurred on the Live Broadcast Channel, Yup Lu Xin has paid for Live Broadcast, So not only the 50,000 fans but also the Fans outside can hear everything, But they still want to go and sit in the stadium, watch the special effects and hear the song face to face.

After that, the host gave the stage to Red Omen.

"Good day everyone!"

The Fans of Red Omen were mostly young boys and girls.  They shouted and howled 'handsome!' 'Cool!'.

Well, Red Omen was handsome.

"I am not going to tell my name, It's a secret."

The fans howled again.

"Why~"

"Please tell!!"

"Noo!!"

But Red Omen is of course based on the fifth brother of Lu Xin and cared for none.

"Ok, Let's listen to my new songs! And like them more than Blood Jade's, Of Course mine will be more good."

Meng Shuang backstage was cursing Red Omen, Do you have to be narcissistic?

Even Luo Yating grumbled.

"Heh, He thinks, he is better than Trista, dream on."

Hao Junyu felt that the image of his forever-cold Master is collapsing at a fast speed.

"First is 'No Ambition'"

Lu Xin smiled, Blood Jade and Dark Luck were popular in interstellar but they were not much popular than His brother Red Omen, Who ruled the Music industry of all 7 Empires Lu Xin conquered. Even his father was helpless with him.

The songs started and it became more and more exciting, it was based on nothing like Blood Jade's but it was his 5th brother's real ambition, to have no ambition, His fifth brother loved music and had nothing else he liked. Not even his parents got his attention, though those parents also gave no attention to him too.

Luo Yating was stunned stupid, Not one but two geniuses in Music Industry while this one is a Monster...

Yuan Yun also raised his eyebrow, this guy really is excellent, No words can change the fact that this person is a Genius born once.

Red Omen smiled and his song ended, Cheers sounded in the Stadium. Lu Xin looked at the time, He need to go back and save certain people...Aish life is mocking him.

Lu Xin needed 15 minutes at least to save those hostages, He was not going to deal with the ability users at all. He got no time.

He looked at Mystery Zero and Dark Luck, gave them instructions, and made left with his Teleportation ability.

As soon as he arrived in the bathroom of the Station he was stunned...Huh, The hostages were in the bathroom???

Lu Xin peeked outside and almost burst into laughter. There were many ability users outside and some big families too...Hehe, Lu Xin looked over and found the two unconscious but good-looking young men, They were the protagonist Gong and Shou. 

"Tell me their address."

[Sun Family and Fu Family, XX Street. Both are in the same area.]

"Good, I will send all ten to the police station."

[...why did you ask me the address then.]

"Just curious."

As he said he took them in the sub-space. He left this place and teleported to the bathroom of City A's airport. went to the nearest police station and took the conscious people outside.

Hmm, How to be aware of the Police...

Oh. He used Mental powers to break the windows of the Police Station and some Police officers immediately got out.

Lu Xin, On the other hand, went back to the stadium.

[The Mission is completed.]

{Host!! Good! You got another 10,000 points.}

[The Mission for building Order Organization is also fulfilled.]

{Please complete my main mission too!!}

 

 

 

5