15. The Music Show Final.
77 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Red Omen's second song just came to an End, Its name was 'Morning Blues', It was exciting and thrilling that made the blood pump quicker than a normal type of song.

When he finished the song, He received a standing ovation from the VIP section, Even Yuan Yun, The cold-hearted person showed appropriate respect for the excellent song.

While Luo Yating only felt that it was such a waste that this talent will be handed over to a newborn company which might not help this genius in his growth.

"I should try to take Trista and this guy, They both are diamonds!"

Hao Junyu was silent, he is already used to his master's Fanatic behavior, even if his Master take Red Omen as his God and worship him now, he will not feel surprised, Not at all.

On another hand Lu Jiang and his family were caught up in the emotions of the song, Lu Jiang never thought that his son's company can gather such talented people, Suddenly pride appeared in his heart.

Ying Xin smiled and also felt proud. She has seen the growth of Lu Xin, He was only a 3-month baby when Lu Jiang took her into his home to take care of his newborn sons, They were only small babies back then. Looking over him, the only Mentally stable child in her home, When they became bankrupt 5 months ago, everyone was confused, What now? How to proceed? Especially her, She knew that her three sons need treatment, While Lu Xin have to study, everything was a mess.

But...Lu Xin suddenly seems to have grown up, Her motherly heart was full of emotions.

Lu Xuan, Lu Ying, and Lu Jian were sitting beside Peng Qin and others. Peng Qin teased Lu Jian who was boasting about his brother.

"You believe it or not, My Brother is awesome!"

Peng Qin laughed.

"I know that, He is not only awesome but handsome too."

Lu Jian nodded.

"Yeah! He is cool too!"

Peng Qin added.

"And beautiful."

Lu Jian nodded.

"Yeah! pretty!"

Peng Qin laughed loudly when he heard him, Lu Xuan beside him glared at Peng Qin.

"Don't tease Xiao Jian."

Xun Jing elbowed Peng Qin.

"Shut it, It's Dark Luck's turn."

As he said it dark and grey Mist started to surround the area and the people once again became stunned because the mist didn't let their vision be obstructed but it appeared to be a special effect, yet it had a cooling effect, It was a cool summer breeze and in mid of June it's a really sweet feeling.

As they enjoyed the feeling, Dark Luck stepped on the stage.

"Good Evening everybody!"

He successfully got the attention, With the previous two Singers' beautiful singing, the pressure for more good singing was on Dark Luck but he didn't mind.

"I am telling this in advance guys but my level is really not the same as Red Omen, He is a pure bully!!"

Laughter sounded in the stadium, Some fans comforted him, some coaxed him and some said Red Omen wasn't a bully.

"Alright, Let me sing my First new Song!"

"Presenting...'Midnight Beauty"

It was a rock-style song, full of humor yet excitement, the high pitch and low pitch were controlled fabulously by Dark Luck. He let people's blood boil, As he sang in full swing and let emotions of enjoying a beautiful night surrounded by silence and stars, a free sky, and all world for yourself.

He finished the song and took a deep breath.

"Wonderful!!"

Luo Yating clapped with whole heart, The rock style in their country was never good, Many Singers tried but only a few rare ones passed. But no one can compare even a toe of Dark Luck.

"Good Good."

Luo Yating was too excited, Hao Junyu was also a singer whose Main style was rock but he was not even near Dark Luck, No, He was way far from him too far.

He suddenly wanted to get into this summer solstice company. He was only 15 and his master would not let him join any company until he had completed his studies.

Even Bai Xieren thinks it is good. Although he looks like an otaku who is only obsessed with games, he is still a human being full of emotions. He likes every song.

Yuan Yijing wondered if he tried can he control his pitch like this? eh..um, Forget it, He is not into Music Industry.

.

Dark Luck smiled and then said.

"Never knew that I can also sing so cool~"

The Fans of Red Omen booed.

"No~ We also never knew~"

"Ey, Don't be so down~"

Among fans teasing, Dark Luck caught his breathe and then introduced his second song.

"So let's hear the last song for today's Music Show!"

"Presenting, 'Black Hysteria'."

As the prelude started, Dark Luck picked the Guitar on the side and started the singing.

This song was different from Midnight Beauty, It was a Thrilling but chill-inducing dark song. No one can sing dark songs properly, No matter how easy it is found, Dark songs can't cause many emotions to rile in humans if not sang properly.

But Dark Luck's singing overthrew the whole matter, He sang so fluently and chillingly that it caused Fans to get excited.

After the song ended, The shouts of fans came.

Luo Yating sighed emotionally.

"This is simply *glittering jewels to delight the eyes."

Hao Junyu also nodded, it was simply a superb line-up.

Yuan Yun nodded, He didn't waste the first hour of the show at least.

The next hour belonged to Talking with Abyss Z, Mystery Zero, and the three artists.

The host came and welcomed Abyss Z.

"AS you all know that the young man who opened these two companies is also a Mystery, Let's first talk with him for some time.

Abyss Z, Lu Xin came on the stage, He was in his Previous Life Body, He waved and smiled slightly.

"GoodDay, This is Abyss Z."

 

 

 

 

3