This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 98 Days
891 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A day off. The type of day that any high school student would love to have. However, for the Otaku, this day off won’t be so great.

“Oi Otaku,” The Gyaru sighs. “It’s hella lame seeing ya on a day off…” In this public area of a busy city center, the odd of running into each other are low. Yet that’s what began the downhill turn for both of them.

“It’s lame to see you too.” He retorts. The pair both act unhappy to see each other.

“What’re ya even doing in Shybuya?” She asks him. This location is popular as a hang out spot for the youth. A place where one wouldn’t expect an anti-social otaku to be in. “I doubt ya got any friends.” She tells him simply.

“You’re pretty dumb, even for gyaru standards.” He insults her. “I’m here to pick up a manga.” There is a popular shop for otaku’s near. He starts to head for it, she follows. “What are you doing?” He asks her, visibly confused.

“Well, since my friends are late. I guess I’ll just tag along with you.” She says to him, much to his annoyance. However, this is a public area. There isn’t much he can do to stop her, so he doesn’t even try.

They enter the story, it’s filled with plenty of merchandising of popular manga and anime. He knows exactly where to go, attempting to get this over with as quickly as possible, so that he can leave the annoying girl following him.

“Ha, look at all this weird stuff.” She mocks his hobby, he grits his teeth. This will be over soon. Judging from the looks on the other patron’s faces, he can tell that everyone is shocked to see such an attractive girl walking in here.

“Here it is.” He says. He grabs the new volume of the manga he is currently reading. The Otaku is about to leave, when his eyes spy something on a table. He cannot believe it, a limited edition of a figurine that he was excited for.

Looking at his wallet, he is disheartened as he only brought enough money for the book he was planning on getting.

“Oi Otaku, you’re interesting in this little thing?” She notices him checking it out. Picking it up for herself. “I bet ya just want to look up this thing’s skirt.” She teases. He grabs it out of her hand, and gently places it down.

“That’s not yours to play with.” He tells her, his irritation on full display.

“How about for you?” She pulls out some money. Enough to cover the costs of the figurine. For an onlooker, this might seem like a sweet gesture, but the Otaku knows better.

“What’s the catch?” He looks at her with accusatory eyes.

“I guess ya caught me.” She laughs as if this is a joke. “How about, ya buy me lunch for the next week?” He looks at her, annoyed by her presence. While she holds a smiling smirk at him.

“Deal.” He takes the money. After all, it was limited edition.

18