This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 96 Days
527 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yet another tiring morning. A common occurrence for many Japanese students. The Otaku walks into school, as he usually does. As he opens his locker to grab his shoes, the Gyaru comes in.

Unlucky for him, she has the spot right besides his. So she walks up besides him as she usually does. He ignores her at first, which turns out to be rather easy. Too easy. Feeling a bit unsettled that she isn’t doing her typical antics, he decides to get a conversation going.

“Good morning.” He says to her. No response. Is she mad at him? He wonders about the possibilities, until he turns to look at her. She has headphones in. Irritated, he gives a tap onto her shoulder.

“Huh?” She turns off the music she is playing.

“I said good morning.” He repeats again, slightly agitated.

“It definitely ain’t a ‘good morning’…” She replies in a disgusted tone. “Seeing your face in the day is kinda gross.” She makes a gag motion at him. He rolls his eyes, the one time he tried to be nice…

“Whatever.” He replies. Quickly, he gets his shoes on. She does the same, and they head for class. Perhaps leaving at the same time was a bad idea. Seeing as they are both in the same classroom. If one didn’t know either of them, they’d think they were walking together, despite their best efforts.

“You know, I don’t know what’s worse. Seeing your face in the morning, or walking with you right now.” The Gyaru breaks their silence, insulting him.

“You could’ve just waited for me to leave first…” He responds.

“Yeah right, like I’m gonna wait for you.” She retorts. Bragging that she moves at her own pace. They argue, until they reach their destination.

“Outta of the way, haven’t you heard of the saying, ladies first?” She pushes him. He resists her.

“It’s laughable that you think you can call yourself a lady!” He hurls an insult towards her.

“Hah, at least I’m more of a lady, than you’re a man.” She fires back at him. They find themselves wedged in the door, forcing for whoever goes first. Shortly though, they push through. Causing both to lose balance and fall to the ground.

“This is so bothersome.” He mutters to himself. His mornings are so much worse with her here.

“This wouldn’t have happened if you just let me in first.” She scolds him. They pick themselves up, knocking the dust off their uniforms. Shortly after, they get themselves to their seats. Which are situated right besides each other.

The Otaku sighs, leaning his head down on his hand. This school day has just begun and he already wants it to be over. He glances, for a moment, over to the Gyaru. She is caught looking over at him.

“What?” He asks her. “You need something?”

“Um…” She pauses for a moment. “Good morning…” She says to him, then quickly turns her head from him. A surprise to him, though not unwelcome. He smiles for a moment, before he say his final words before class.

“Good morning to you too.”

16