This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 93 Days
391 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It’s cherry blossom season, and the beauty of the event just gets many students excited. While the Otaku was looking forward to it, the operative word here being was.

“Oi Otaku. You really think a loser like you can enjoy the cherry blossoms?” She teases him. Sadly for him, the pair have run into each other at the event, where everyone is waiting to capture the moment. The mere amount of time left before the winds blow, carrying the petals across in a wonderful display.

“And you think someone as nasty as you can enjoy them either?” He returns with his own quip. This girl seems to be dominating his time lately. No maybe it’s been like that for as long as they’ve known each other.

“A shame I had to run into you though.” She say. “A shame that your ugliness is going to ruin all the beautiful trees here.”

“And…” He is about to refute the comment, but gives up. Is this really the time for a quarrel? When it is a special time for many people. “Never mind, I’m just going to enjoy the show.”

“If that’s what you want.” She takes the victory here. He finds himself a spot to sit, right under a tree so that he can see the petals as they fall. Though he hoped she’d leave him alone, she doesn’t. Standing in front of him, to see the trees in her own way.

“You know, there’s plenty of trees around.” He say in his own way of telling her to leave.

“Yeah, well this is the one I want to look at.” She defies him, staying right where she is. This girl, always getting on his nerves, he thought.

Yet at the same time, he always was with her at school. An odd relationship, one where he could’ve just ignored her. Maybe that would’ve driven her away, but he doesn’t. Is there a reason for that? Could even he answer the question?

Why was this girl so much a part of his life? It may have been not the most positive for him, but the Otaku couldn’t deny that it wasn’t at least more interesting with her in it.

When did… When did he become so interested in her? Has he always felt this way about her? Seeing her standing right in front of him, the winds blew. The moment everyone was waiting for had finally arrived.

That was when he finally saw it. The Otaku looked up, to the girl standing above him. The petals danced around, the light shone her in a way he never saw before. Or perhaps this was his mind finally realizing the truth.

He was in love with this girl.

“Oi, what are you staring at?” The Gyaru notices him staring. Quickly, he averts his gaze, hiding the blushing that came from his feelings.

“N-nothing.” He plays it off to her, hoping she doesn’t notice. The short blossoming event is over as soon as it started. However, as it represents beginning. The feelings of one is only just starting.

“Heh, I knew that I’m more beautiful than these flowers.” He is grateful that her arrogance blinds her to what he was truly doing.

“Whatever.” He replies. “I guess now that it’s over, I’ll just go home and read some manga or something.”

The two separate, without saying any goodbyes. After all, they aren’t actually friends anyway.

“I’m glad that we watched the flowers bloom together.” A thought shared, but words never said.

13