This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 90 Days
341 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The lunchroom is busier than usual. Student have flooded the lines, fighting to get their daily meals. The Otaku is trying to get in. Not to get food for himself, but rather for a certain girl that’s waiting on him.

He curses his unassuming nature, unable to push past the sea of people getting their food. All he’s looking for is some bread, her favorite. Eventually, though not without pain, he is able to secure what he is searching for. Checking the time, he can see that’s he’s going to be really late for her.

“H-hey.” He walks up to her nervously. She has been waiting at the school’s roof. Leaning onto the railing sipping on her peach drink. All the while looking out, enjoying the view.

“Oi.” She turns her head to him. The look on her face shows her disdain for being made to wait. “Takin’ ya too long to bring me my bread. You’re too slow.” She scolds him.

“S-sorry.” He bows his head. Before, he might’ve argued with her. However, getting on her bad side isn’t something he wants to do anymore. “The cafeteria was really crowded, so I couldn’-”

“Better not happen again, K?” She cuts him off. However, the Gyaru’s face soon loses it’s dark demeanor. She starts to laugh. “Such a lame excuse.” Her laughter gives him some relief. She isn’t mad after all, just messing with him.

“Right, anyway...” He holds up her bread for her, she takes it from him. “I promise it won’t happen again.” He says.

“It better not.” She says aloud, followed by something the Otaku can’t hear. “After all, the more time you spend there... The less time we spend together.”

“What was that?” He tilted his head, certain that he heard her murmur something.

“Nothing!” She retorts. Taking a big bite from her food. “You want some?” She asked, without caring that her mouth is full.

“I-I’m fine.” He already has his own lunch, so it isn’t really something he needs. Even if he’d like to share with her. “Say, how come you wanted to eat at the roof this time?” Usually, they are in the classroom. Mainly due to the fact that he reads in there and she goes to annoy him then. This change of locale is new for him.

“I just felt like it.” She answers simply. However the truth is, she wants to be somewhere more private. With him alone. A place where any student can walk in on them, that’s no good. The roof is a much better place for the two of them.

From now own, this will be their little secret place. Somewhere that people won’t be disturbing them. Not during lunch at least.

11