This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 86 Days
274 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

An average day in class. Nothing new, even the fact that the Otaku is on class duty is hardly special to him. However, his partner in this is probably, actually definitely, the last person he would’ve liked on his side.

“Umm…” He tries to get her attention. She is sitting, feet tucked in at her desk. He can nearly see her underwear with the way she’s sitting, but Himekawa doesn’t really care. “Himekawa-san, today we’re on the class duty, so you need to write in the-”

“Ah…” He asks for her help, but she is certainly not in the mood to listen. “Otaku-kun can do it.” She responds. Not even bothering to say his name. Though since everyone pretty much calls him by this nickname, it might as well be.

“But they’ll find out from my handwriting…” He tries to plead with her once again. “Also Himekawa-san didn’t do any of the work.”

“Lame…” From her tone, she clearly doesn’t care about him. “That’s like totally your problem.” She also says something under her voice that he can’t quite hear. Though it’s far from a friendly way to describe him.

“Fine…” He hangs his head in defeat. There’s no winning with this girl, and he’s certainly not the one to do it. The Otaku resigns himself back to his desk. The papers laid about in front of him. It’s time to fill it out and get it done before the teacher gets back. They’d definitely get mad if he’s caught doing all the work.

He has a plan for the handwriting, starting with his half of the work, writing it as he normally would. It’s the other half that’s the real problem. For this part, he’s going to try and emulate Himekawa’s handwriting. Except that part is a little more harder than he thought it was going to be.

How does she usually write? It’s a little sloppy, yet also had that cutesy style to it. His muttering and constant hesitation of putting this down on pen catches the Gyaru’s attention. Not that she wasn’t paying attention before.

“Hey.” He was too into his work to notice her standing besides his desk until it was too late. He worried over what her next words are going to be. He doesn’t really have the time to go get something for her at the moment. “Give me the pen.” She says to him simply.

Now that gets him worried, but he gives her the requested item. Hoping that this isn’t going to end poorly for him. Fortunately, she has no ill plans towards him. Instead, she bends herself over onto his desk and starts writing onto the papers.

“This is how she does it.” She tell him, writing her friend’s handwriting perfectly. He is stunned at how nice she’s being right now. There’s also another thing that catches his eyes. Unsurprisingly, her outfit does not follow the general rules for the school. Her cleavage is on full display to him, but he doesn’t suddenly twist his head in response. That would make her realize what she’s doing.

“Thanks…” He says, sweating bullets from this interaction. She is very close to him now.

“There.” She drops the pen, her job is done now. However, before returning to her seat, she has one other thing to say to him. “By the way.” She places a finger over her smile in a display of pride. “Ya owe me now.” The Otaku sighs, but this isn’t the worst thing that could’ve happened to him today.

Meanwhile, Himekawa is giggling at this sight. Sitting back in her chair, she’s glad that her plan worked this time.

11