This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 83 Days
282 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It’s a rather sleepy Monday morning. Of course as usual, the Otaku has found himself starting without even meaning to. Normally, she wouldn’t notice. However, after what happened yesterday, the Gyaru is on high alert right now.

Which is exactly why she can feel his eyes burning a hole into her. She doesn’t say anything to him, because it’s the middle of class right now. The Gyaru’s ready the moment that the classroom empties for lunch.

“Oi Otaku!” She rushes him, leaving no opportunity for escape. “You didn’t blab about this to anyone, right?” The Otaku feels his tie being grabbed, his back is against the wall from her push.

“Huh?” Her accusation comes as a surprise to him. The thought hadn’t even crossed his mind. “I didn’t say anything!?” She thinks she knows him, but that’s far from the truth. She’s certain that he’s planning on turning this around to blackmail her.

“You’re not thinking of taking your revenge against me for using you as a gofer, right?” She might’ve been lazy and wanted someone to get stuff for her. But in a sense, there was a little more to it than that. “You’ve been glaring at me for a while. I know what you are thinking!”

“I’ve never thought about that!” In reality, it’s not the worst thing to happen to him. If anything, it did have its perks. “Ah…” He just realizes that he’s been caught staring at her. “It’s not like I was glaring at you… Uuh… Uhhm…” It’s too hard to come up with an excuse. Especially with how close her face is too him.

“Well, are you going to say anything?” She asks again, leaning in even closer. “Please, I’m begging you.” This is an odd turn of the tables. He never thought he’d have an edge over her. Though she has the physical position over him.

“…” Too bad it’s useless when he can hardly speak due to this distance. “I would never expose you. It’s not like I… Hate you or anything.” She breaths a sigh of relief over hearing him. That is when she realizes what she’s done.

“Right and… Hey.” She looks him right in the eyes, seeing right though his glasses. “Don’t just stare…” She begins to speak, but gets lost in the moment.

The two of them look at each other. No words get exchanged, as thoughts pour into their minds. What’s going on, they both thought to themselves. She gets closer, but that makes him finally react to her.

“Anyway.” Quickly, he pushes her back, trying his best to play it off. “I’ll just go get your bread.” Immediately, he rushes out of the classroom. The Gyaru remains motionless, what was she thinking?

Meanwhile, he’s walking to the cafeteria at a brisk pace. His beet red face leaving the clear evidence of what just happened between the two.

8