This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 80 Days
252 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Otaku really feels like he screwed up badly yesterday. She was so mad, the Gyaru didn’t utter a word to him for the rest of the day. Now she didn’t even want her to be gofer right now, so he’s left wandering around the school grounds to pass the time.

In the meantime, he happens to run into a familiar scene. It’s Himekawa getting asked to hang out with a pair of much cooler dudes than him. He sighs, if only he had that level of confidence.

“Yo, Himekawa.” One of them asks. “Wanna go to the karaoke after school? You’re probably free anyways.” He laughs to break the ice.

“Meany.” She pouts at them. “I have plans! But if you treat me, I might want to go.” She does a little song to show how exciting karaoke is for her.

“Maybe we might.” The boy suggestively leans his arm on the wall. Specifically over her.

“Hehe.” She giggles, enjoying this attention. “Sorry, but my plans are more important.” Before she’s about to leave, she spots the Otaku watching over this scene. “Ah, the one I was looking for.”

“What?” Her statement leaves all the boys here in shock. Apparently her plans involved him somehow.

“Come on Otaku-kun.” She says in a singsong voice, pulling him away from the scene. He feels a little hot under the collar from the glaring he receives from the boys they left behind.

“Hey, where are you taking me?” He asks her, as the girl pulls him along for the ride. Himekawa doesn’t answer him, not that she needs to. Especially since they are now where she wanted to take him.

That location would be at the back of the school. An odd place for a girl like her to take a boy like him. What’s her goal here?

“Himekawa-san, what do you want from me?” He’s concerned that she might try and put him in a bad position. In fact, she’s already done that if that’s her plan.

“Otaku-kun.” She begins, with that innocent tone. Though he knows this girl is far from innocent. “Would you like to go to karaoke with me?”

“Huh?” He is stunned to be hearing that from this girl. He figures that she must be teasing him, or lying. “Real funny.” He replies sarcastically once he regains his composure.

“It’s not a joke!” She stamps at the ground with her foot. “I want to sing karaoke with you. I’m shocked a nerd like you isn’t just begging for the opportunity.”

He thinks this over. On one hand, it wouldn’t be that bad if she beings earnest about it. She is a cute girl, but the Gyaru is the girl that he likes. At least that what he believes, anytime he sees her face.

Then again, he really messed up yesterday. She probably doesn’t want to talk to him anymore.

“Fine…” He sighs, resigning himself to this fate. “I’ll go.”

“Yay!” She lets out a cute cheer. “We’ll have lots of fun later.”

Of course this little agreement isn’t completely private. A certain gyaru overheard this, all according to plan.

10