This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 76 Days
222 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When the Otaku thought he was going to work. He didn’t think that he’d be working the front on his first day.

“Hey Otaku…” Also, why on his first day did he have to stand next to her? “Did you properly memorize the instructions already?” The manager believed that she’d be the best person to train him. For a multitude of reasons, but the publicly stated one being that she’s the one that asked for him.

“Y-yea. I remember it for the most part.” It’s not that hard to remember, and he is a quick study. From the way she’s talking to him, it almost feels like she’s being nicer to him. Not a bad change of pace considering recent events. It’s doesn’t last very long.

“So… We’re breaking the school rules together now...” It almost sounds like she’s making it a fun little secret they share. Almost. “If you freaking tell on me, then you’re gonna be in trouble too! Well I’m gonna whip you into shape!”

“Since it’s my first time, I’m not really interested in letting them know either…” This girl is glaring hard at him now. The Gyaru can be really scary when she wants to be. However, that soon melts away in a near-instant.

“Welcome!” That scowl turns into a smile the moment a customer approaches. The Otaku pays close attention to her, as she talks with the customer, for more than one reason. The girl standing next to him is really good at changing her face so quickly.

From the way she is acting, it’s something that’s been practiced for a while now. No wonder she didn’t recognize him when he came for his own order.

“You got that?” As suddenly as she went to the nice face of her. Her mean half returns just as quickly. “You better pay attention, I won’t repeat myself.”

“Aye aye.” He replies, giving a salute in compliance. This girl is really good at sending chills down his spine when she wants to.

“Good, you can get the next one.” They don’t have to wait long for the next customer to ask for their order.

“Hel- I mean, w-welcome.” He butchers his first introduction to this customer. Thankfully, it’s clear to everyone that he’s new. So people are a bit more forgiving for a gaff like that. Either way, it doesn’t help him feel more confident with talking to a stranger.

They give their order, and he inputs the buttons on the cash register to total up the values. That goes by easily, he could even add up the cost of the order in his mind if he wanted to.

However, he makes a mistake. The order gets messed up.

“I’m sorry…” He says. “Just a small error…” He tries to get it reset, but nothing is working. “I, uh, um.” He’s losing composure, things are getting bad. His heart is racing, this is embarrassing to mess up on his first try.

“Hey.” He feels his arm grabbed by a hand, the Gyaru’s. He turns his face to hers, it’s that kind side of hers, not the mean look from before. “Just calm down, and let’s work this together.”

“R-right.” Thanks to her experience, they are able to return back on track.

If only this nice side of her came out for him more often.

7