This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 73 Days
242 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Another lunch period, another time where the Otaku is eating alone. If only he didn’t have that falling out with her, at least being a gopher meant not being lonely. Then again, saying lonely might not be the best word for how his lunches have been lately.

The sounds of music playing much too loudly enter his ears. It’s much too loud to properly ignore, but even then. He knows the exact person whose playing it.

It’s Otomore, playing her music like she always does. That girl really doesn’t care for how people see her, or hear her for that matter. It’s probably why she doesn’t seem to hang out with anyone. Which would include him, since she’s in the year under his. Though lately, it seems they’ve been running into each other lately.

The more he thinks about it, the sadder it sounds.

“...Ot…” Did she just say something? “…Here, huh?” It sounds like she’s talking, but he can’t hear anything. Her music is drowning it out.

“Huh? What?” He says, to try and get her to repeat herself. Preferably with the music turned off.

“Often meet, huh?” She yells out again, unfortunately not turning down that music.

“Huh? Huh?” he’s unsure of what she said, but it sounds like that she was mentioning they’ve been meeting a lot lately. “Yes, that’s right, Huh!” It seems that he’s not the only one to notice.

With the way they’re talking. This conversation is far from private. If anything, it’s more like everyone at the whole school could hear them. For the first time, she actually sits besides him. The two finally engaging in a proper conversation.

“So, you just eat by yourself, usually?” The Otaku is unsure of how to start a conversation with someone he barely knows. He’s not one for talking in class, especially given who sits next to him.

“I do.” She answers simply. It might sound sad, but she’s far from troubled with it. A bonus being that she gets to listen to all the music she wants. Especially at any volume. “And you?”

“Recently, yeah.” He does sound sad about his problem. The boy feels like he’s stuck between a rock and a hard place with the Gyaru. “But don’t worry about me.”

“It has to do with that girl, right? The one you usually hang out with?” She’s not blind, it’s not hard to notice that he was getting attention from such a popular girl. Only for the two to basically stop spending any time together.

“Maybe…” He takes a bite of his bread to avoid getting into details. “But it’s not like we’ve ever hung out or anything.”

“I think I can help…”

So she gives him advice, on trying to get back into that girl’s good graces. But from an outsider perspective, it would look like he’s getting rather cozy with her. It would be a shame if…

She can see this, can’t she?

7