This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 68 Days
196 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Oi, Otaku!” The Gyaru calls him out by his nickname once more. It’s lunchtime now, and of course, that brings about the usual tasks given to him. “Could ya go grab me some bread?” Despite being a tiny bit closer, it’s really just a return back to his gofer days. Personally, he kind of wished things were different on that front, but then again it’s better than having her ignore him.

“Okay, I will.” He’s gotten a less argumentative about it. At least he gets to sit next to her as they enjoy some lunch in the classroom. On the bright side, at least the other boys aren’t going to bully him for being with such a beautiful girl, if only because they believe he’s suffering. So the Otaku walks off as she chats along with her friends.

As the boy stands in line to pick up some food, he does have a wondering thought. It’s been a while since he’s seen Otomore. Sure, she’s an underclassman, so it’s not like they’re supposed to cross paths often. But at the same time, they did run into each other a lot during lunch and on his trips to school a lot lately. In fact, most of that happened in the past month, which was odd, but not really since she would’ve just gotten into school at this point.

Though if there’s one thing he knows about her. It’s that there’s no way the girl could ever sneak up on him. The most obvious bit of evidence would be the now loud music playing in his ear as the boy sees her walking into the cafeteria. She really doesn’t know to lower that volume, doesn’t she?

“Ah, Otaku.” She gets in line behind him and takes off her headphones. “How ya been?”

“Doing quite well, actually.” He informs her about his situation with the Gyaru, which seems to please her a bit. Of course she’d be happy, seeing as she was among those trying to fix things in the first place. “I’m just getting some bread for her right now.”

“So that’s how it is, is it?” He’s not really sure how to take her response. While she seemed to be glad about him making up with that girl, it seems that returning to the status quo displeases her instead. “Just that?”

“Um, yeah?” He answers uneasily. Is she going to try and bring this conversation someplace else? It’s not as if he’s mad about being a gofer. Sure, the boy would admit he would like a bit more sometimes, but things are also peaceful right now. Something that had been missed during the last week.

“Okay…” And that was it for their conversation. She didn’t say anything else to continue on that line of thinking. Instead, the girl simply put back on he headphones to play some music. Which of course, was really freaking loud.

7