This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 65 Days
139 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Otaku puts down the controller. It’s the next day and he realizes that perhaps playing the game a ton throughout the night might not have been his best idea. Thankfully, there’s no school today, but his head is hurting a tiny bit. Just because he might not have classes or homework to worry about, that doesn’t mean he’s not without responsibilities.

That being his promise to help out the Gyaru at work. So after getting washed up from a long night, the boy dons his uniform and heads to the fast food joint they work together at.

“Sheesh, I didn’t think you could look any uglier than you already did.” The Gyaru comments on his lack of energy as the pair man the registers and get to fulfilling orders. “I don’t remembering getting too much homework this weekend.”

“I was up late playing this brand new game.” While he may be exhausted, the boy perks right up when he gets the chance to talk about one of the latest hot game releases. “It was so much fun, I kind of forgot about sleep.”

“Really, a game?” While she can understand him reading a ton of manga, since at least reading makes one seem smart, and that she’s read a couple too. The idea of playing video games for hours on end is a bit foreign, especially one that’s on home consoles rather than an arcade. Why would someone coup themselves up like that? “That’s it?”

“Oh, but it’s so cool.” He’s about to gush about the game’s story, plot, and other cool tidbits, but she stops him by placing a finger on his lips.

“Don’t care, and we gotta get to work.” She uses that as an excuse not to listen to his drivel. Without a single clue on what game he’s even talking about, she’d rather not get her ear chewed off by his speaking.

“Aww… Fine.” He sighs in disappointment and returns to his post. His short chat with that girl his senior, what was her name again? Right, Koyamachi. Hearing her say that she’s like to talk about the game made him forget temporarily that not everyone was into the same stuff as him. Especially even those considered his friends.

And so, completely out of energy, the boy gets back to work. On the bright side, after working here for a week now. He’s able to competently do all the tasks, even in his sleep deprived state.

5