This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 62 Days
154 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Another day at school. At this point, the Otaku’s gotten used to the daily order of things. In fact, he gets the feeling he feels as though he gets used to thing everyday. That pretty much shows the constant change, yet familiarity in his life.

In fact, even today brings about something a little bit different to move his life along. Otomore, that silver haired girl who’s always blasting her music out loud for the world to hear, has invited him to join her for lunch. That’s new, it’s certainly not something he wants to say no to.

So that’s his plan today. Even though it wasn’t made in dramatic fashion, he slowly realizes that he’s gained yet another friend during this time call high school. It certainly doesn’t hurt that it’s another cute girl too.

The Otaku is the first one to arrive at the meeting spot, right on time as he normally does. She’s the one who’s late, despite being the one to ask him to join her. Though he doesn’t have to wait long before hearing the loud sounds of her music as she walks up to him by at the stairs, which was where they agreed to eat lunch at.

“Hey!” She yells at him, the music still blasting out.

“Hi!” He greets her back loudly to counteract the loud sounds. Why she didn’t just turn off her music before speaking up is beyond him. “How are you!” He yells, but slowly quiets down as she shuts off her song mid sentence. That really is one way to get him self conscious about being so loud now.

“Good, you?” She replies. “I see you’re not always a gopher.”

“It’s not like I hang out with her all the time.” He doesn’t like that the conversation already headed in that direction, but with her it was a bit of the expectation. “Besides, I don’t mind being a gopher.”

“You can do whatever you want.” She says, sitting down besides him and grabbing out some food. “Just, shouldn’t you be worrying about living your youth to the fullest?” She’s right. He’s spent a lot of time just living in servitude to a girl that kind of doesn’t pay that much attention to him. At least, from her point-of-view. Otomore was more than happy to help him fix his relationship, but she didn’t think it would turn out like a disappointment like this.

“Even then, I’m still just an otaku.” He responds to her explanation. “It’s not like I have much else going on for me right now.”

“That’s what you think.” She argues. “Maybe, you just need to think about who’s around you.”

5