This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 59 Days
134 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Otaku is certainly glad that Kinjyou seems to be expressing an interest in his hobby. Though he’s careful about what manga volumes to give her since a lot of what he reads involves ecchi. Unfortunately, every single volume he owns has a panty shot, so he picks out the story with the least obvious ones to give to her.

But that was all taken care of in the morning, so now he’s in class on this Friday afternoon. Just mere hours to go before he can be free to lock himself up at home to play some video games for some much needed rest. Though he still needs to survive the rest of today.

“Ew, can you clean that up?” Of course, that survival is made difficult with Himekawa’s existence. Of course, she’s close friends with the Gyaru, so it’s not like he can just ignore her so easily.

“Can’t you?” He asks as she mostly just dismisses his concerns by staring at her phone. “You’re closer.” And it is partially her own fault that some food from lunch spilled on the ground.

“You can’t honestly expect me to get on my knees, do you? This uniform’s too cute to get messed up.” She responds. He sighs, knowing that the Gyaru will also gang up on him on this matter. So with no way of winning, he gets down to pick up the bread pieces to throw away.

“Oh my gosh!” Of course, now in a position under the girl, she can’t resist embarrassing him in front of the class. “I can’t believe you’re such a pervert, trying to sneak a peek of my panties.” Then Himekawa playfully pushes down her skirt as if trying to hide her decency.

“I-I wasn’t trying.” He gets flustered easily now that other member of the class are watching them. Great, now they’re going to think he’s a pervert, and some of the boys might confront him to protect her so-called honor. “Everyone, I’m just cleaning up a little here.” The way their glares are towards him show they don’t believe him.

As he goes to throw away the food before class starts back up again, he hangs his head down in disappointment. At least on the bright side, he doesn’t have to deal with that girl during the weekend.

“Okay students.” The teacher speaks up as they resume their studies. “Over the weekend, we’ll be assigning a project. Now, each group will be assigned as pairs.” That statement perks up his ear. Apparently they don’t get to choose, and it’ll be entirely random. Of course, the boy is crossing his fingers in the hopes that he’ll be paired with the Gyaru. Since it’s random, that’s unlikely, but it’s worth hoping for.

“And you will be paired with…” The teacher says, referring to the Otaku. “Himekawa.”

“Huh!?” He and Himekawa both express their shock simultaneously in getting this news. If the Gyaru was his top choice, then what the Otaku just got was easily the worst option for him.

5