This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 57 Days
129 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was a lot of work, but they were able to eventually get finished with their project by Sunday. Which, true to his word, the Otaku is going out with Himekawa to treat themselves on a job well done. As for why a girl like her, who seems to dislike him is going along. The answer is simple.

He’s paying.

“Ooh, I’m going to get this, and that…” She’s pretty excited to buy whatever she wants when it’s another person’s money. They settled on heading to the little cafe that the Gyaru went to once before when he was checking on her social media. Actually being here really is something else, even if he happens to be with a different girl.

“I guess I’ll just have that one.” He says. Though, even if it is with a different girl, it’s not that that. Seeing her huge breasts pushing up against the glass certainly is a sight worth the money he’s about to spend.

“Hmpf.” She sends over a cold glare at him. His reflection was showing in the glass, so she could tell where his eyes were wondering towards. In response, he quickly turns his head up and away to pretend he wasn’t just caught staring. It seems she like making fun of the idea of him peeking at her, but not it actually happening.

After they get their orders, the pair find a nice table to enjoy the reward of their hard work. She actually does quite a bit when there’s a prize to be earned. So he’s glad that he wasn’t stuck with the brunt of things this time around. “Hmm, I wonder if there’s any girls you like?” Now that she’s the one in control, Himekawa’s feeling a bit confident in trying to tease him now. A turn from being disgusted, but likely her actions are just to make his life more difficult.

“Um…” He may or may not when it comes to the Gyaru, but seeing who it is he’s talking to. There’s no way the Otaku would ever considering telling that girl the truth. “N-no, of course not.” The boy answers.

“Hmm?” She senses his hesitation. “Really? I bet a loser like you probably likes a girl way out of your league.” Himekawa turns on the insults. “Or maybe you’re one of those weirdos who like fictional girls only.”

“Well, it’s not that.” He responds. That’s only true when he’s reading a really good story.

“What are you two doing here?” While they’re talking, a certain someone comes into their conversation. It’s the Gyaru, who’s here during the weekend to enjoy one of her favorite hangout spots. “And why are you hanging out with him?”

“Heheh, well he’s just treating me for a job well done of course.” Himekawa answers in a teasing manner. “What’s wrong? There’s no problem with me getting some alone time with him, is there?”

“Of course not…” She replies through gritted teeth, her eyes squinting in response. “Now come on, how about we go ditch this guy?”

“Okay.” With no protests, she gets up from the table and the pair leave him alone.

“Wait, what?” Confused, and a bit disappointed, The Otaku hangs his head down alone at the table. “Aww…”

5