This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 53 Days
130 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nearing the weekend, the Otaku is looking forward to the weekend. Not because there’s anything he wants done during that time, but more to finally get off of school to relax and have some fun. Though he hasn’t had the chance to enjoy them as much as he used to due to working alongside the Gyaru.

That’s a risky thing they’re pulling, but he’s willing to do it since it means spending more time with her he normally wouldn’t have. So it’s been worth it so far. However today, it isn’t primarily about her.

“So, do you have any plans for the weekend?” There’s a boy trying his luck with Himekawa. She’s a real beautiful gal, so a lot of boys are interested in her. “Maybe we could go out together for a bite to eat?” Now normally, the Otaku doesn’t care about a conversation like this. The only reason why he’s listening right now is because it’s impossible not to hear them talking. Seeing as he sits really close to her.

“Mmm, maybe.” She’s attentiveness to the conversation as well, instead choosing to check out her nails. Himekawa’s kind of rude to other boys when they try to ask her out, so he’s a little confused as to why she still gets as much attention from them. “Actually, I think I am busy, right Ota~ku.” She called him playfully by nickname, bringing him into this conversation for no apparent reason.

“Huh?” He responds confused. Actually, everyone’s looking over now bewildered with the sight. Even the Gyaru’s paid attention to this, but her eyes aren’t exactly filled with just curiosity. “What are you talking about?”

“Did you already forget?” She keeps up the act, moving over to him and taking the boy’s arm. “You asked if we could sing some karaoke alone together.” She puts emphasis on the word, alone, in her sentence.

Obviously, she’s lying. This is just her messing around with everyone in class, mainly the boys. The girl is not a fan of the Otaku, especially not as a romantic interest, but it’s fun to act this way to make them all uncomfortable. “You’ve been getting forward with me lately.”

“N-no I haven’t.” He replies. She’s using the fact that they spent the weekend together as an excuse to give some validity to her statements. This girl is really cruel to him. Now what she’s saying out loud is going to get all the boys to turn against him. The boy is prepared to have some bullying sent his way by the end of the week.

“Ahh, now you’re acting so scared. So pitiful.” She gets super close to him, their faces are mere centimeters apart.

“I-I… I never asked you out, or anything.” He loses the confrontation, turning his head back towards the front of the class.

“Hmm, I see you’ve been real busy lately, haven’t you?” And now the Gyaru’s gotten upset with him again. She’s not dense enough to not have noticed him now hanging out with a lot of girls now.

4