This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 49 Days
143 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ah, what a wonderful Sunday. It went so well, that the Otaku is still thinking about it in class the next day. He’s glad when him and the Gyaru actually have some fun together. Perhaps he should try to open himself up more?

“Ew, I didn’t want to see you first thing in the morning.” Or not, seeing as Himekawa still exists. This girl honestly has to be one of the most hot and cold people he’s ever interacted with. Usually cold, and really the hot is just there to also give him a hard time with the teasing.

“Good morning to you too.” He responds. She’s not going to dampen his mood, especially since at this point he’s gotten used to it anyway.

“Whatever.” He’s not sure what’s gotten her in a bad mood today, and normally he doesn’t care to find out. In fact, he still doesn’t personally care, but someone close to him does.

“What’s wrong?” The Gyaru asks as she gets to her desk. “Looks like something sat on your face.” She laughs at the joke, but she’s the only one to have anything more than a chuckle.

“Ugh, my parents got some special event on Thursday that I have to help out with.” The Otaku never knew this until now, but apparently Himekawa’s family owns some kind of catering business. He’s never heard of this bunnytier confections, and its name is kind of weird, but it seems cool enough.

Anyway, she needs to help out with something they’ve got going on in the middle of the week. Seems like helping with family business is not against the rules of school not allowing jobs, so she’s not afraid to openly speak about it.

“That does sound pretty bad.” He comments. It does explain her rather sour mood for the morning, even more targeted towards him than usual.

“I don’t need your pity.” She responds, killing any attempt of him trying to bridge that gap between them.

“But maybe you could use our help?” The Gyaru comes up with a different idea. “It’ll be totally fun, I know your parents are cool with me.” She even offers that the Otaku come along, even though she hadn’t asked him if that was okay with him. At least the girl is aware he doesn’t have work during that time.

“They don’t even know him.” Himekawa isn’t on board with the idea of him coming along to help her. For once, he agrees with her on that. Why should he spend his valuable time helping someone who doesn’t even like him. That’s time he could be spending on video games or something.

So pretty much, it seems he’s going to sit that one out. However, that’s in a couple of days, and a lot of happen in the days leading up to it.

4