This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 46 Days
124 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Well, the day has finally arrived and the Otaku is only thinking of one thing as he’s in with the others trying to help out. That would be how in the world was he considering missing out on something like this!?

To be fair, the boy never knew that apparently Himekawa’s parents ran a party business where the main attraction were cute girls wearing bunny girl costumes. All the gals he knew are wearing those outfits and it felt like he was in Heaven.

Honestly, these girls are beautiful in their costumes. Especially Himekawa, which makes sense seeing as she’s the most experienced for this. It’s just that her school uniform doesn’t do her body any favors. Now that she’s in something a lot more form fitting, he’s realizing just how humongous her bust is. Seriously, where is that hiding during school?

That’s not to downplay the others, like Kinjyou. She’s pretty competitive in terms of size, and from the way she’s enjoying herself, it seems the girl is also fitting in nicely in her role.

Though her lookalike, the Gyaru is a bit more embarrassed about the whole affair. A shame she’s trying to hide herself a bit, since he’s always been a fan of her even without the bunny girl outfit.

Then there’s Otomore, who easily is the most normal out of everyone. Not to say that plain is bad or anything, but she’s surprisingly the most normal looking out of all of them. During school, most would say she’s a bit on the weirder side, what with her loud music and multiple ear piercings.

Finally, his senior, Koyamauchi rounds things out. Though that’s only metaphorically speaking, as unlike the rest of the girls, she’s lacking in some curves.

“Hey.” She asks, struggling to keep the bust region covered as the top half of her uniform is drooping a bit. “Do you got any smaller ones?” It’s embarrassing for her to ask this, as the girl is practically admitting to losing out compared to everyone in the growth department.

“Sorry, that’s the smallest one we’ve got.” Himekawa responds. Apparently that one was the one she herself used to wear when she was younger. Even a Himekawa from junior high is bigger than Koyamauchi and that makes the latter feel worse about herself.

“Maybe I shouldn’t have come…” She says disappointed.

“I think it’s fine.” The Otaku says to her, trying to cheer the girl up. “Here, if you tie this ribbon around your body, then it won’t fall off, right?”

“Right…” She accepts it and is very grateful, but it seems she’s not properly cheered up yet. “Um, what do you think about…” Her voice trails off as she attempts to gather his opinion on a girl’s size.

“I think that it doesn’t matter.” He answers. It is an honest answer, even if he is heavily enamored by the large busts surrounding him. After all, he’s an otaku, and he’s enjoyed the ’loli’ part of the genre. “You’re already cute the way you are, so you don’t need to worry about stuff like that.”

“Really?” She felt herself smiling from hearing his words. “Thanks! Now I need to get back to serving.” He sees her off and is happy like her.

Today was so amazing that he didn’t care he was stuck wearing a bunny girl outfit too.

3