This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 44 Days
118 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Otaku and Gyaru are running the registers once again as they normally do at work. That much goes on as usual as the pair work with customers and coworkers to ensure the job goes by smoothly. What is a bit different today would be their conversation during a lull in business.

“So, I heard you were hanging out with some boys yesterday.” It’s not often that he’s so bold as to actually point it out. But the Otaku has been getting more curious about what the girl does when he’s not around. Just something about being closer to her makes him want to learn more.

“Fufufu, you’re curious, ain’t ya?” Of course she can sense jealously a mile away. And this is a girl who knows what a jealous boy sounds like with the many others she’s encountered during high school.

“Well, I was just wondering.” He anxiously replies, unable to look her in the eye. “It’s kind of hard for me not to notice when it’s right next to my desk.”

“Hehehe, but you don’t need to worry about me.” She gives him a light tap on the arm with her fist. “It’s not like we’re dating, right?”

“N-no, I guess not.” The boy certainly wouldn’t mind that though. “Besides, for once you’re not the only one with things to do.”

“Oh really? What plans do you got? Another trip to the arcade again?”

“Yeah.” He answered. “I’m going together with senpai.”

“Eh?” Apparently now her mood’s changed from hearing this news. “You’re going out with Koyamuachi!?”

“Um, yeah?” He’s confused. The boy figured she’d be happy in hearing that news. At least it’s another day of him not annoying her. “She invited me after school yesterday. Something about a gaming tournament.” They were to be partners in this duos competition, which was why he figured she’d want him with her.

“Hmm, so that’s the idea?” For some reason, she seemed to be doubting him. It was less doubting that the boy himself was being dishonest, but rather she was questioning the intentions of their senior. “And Koyamauchi, what do you think about her?”

“Hmm, what do I think?” The Otaku didn’t know what this question was supposed to mean, so he just answered what was on his mind. “She’s tons of fun to be around, even if a bit childish.” For someone who didn’t want to be treated like she was younger than everyone due to her size. That girl sure acted like it. “I’m glad that I could be friends with her, and I’m looking forward to kicking some butt too at that tournament.”

“I see…” She responded, sounding a bit sadder about his statement than he would’ve intended. “Well, I hope you have fun tomorrow.”

3