This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 41 Days
124 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Going through this week, the Otaku isn’t certain on how things will shape up. Admittedly, it’s a lot quieter than last week so far. But to be fair, last week was very hectic with helping out Himekawa’s family and later going for that tournament. Maybe that’s a good thing. It does give him the opportunity to catch up on some manga he’s fallen behind on lately.

That’s honestly one of the worst things in his life. When he’s unable to keep up on a certain story, he has to act very carefully online or else he’ll get spoiled on the plot. That just ruins a lot of enjoyment for him.

So that’s what his plan for lunch was this time around, however he finds himself getting interrupted once again.

“That music.” He says, putting down his book. It’s plainly obvious who that is, just walking about in the hallway. But, why? She’s a first year so it’s not normal for someone like her to just be wandering about here. “Hey.” He steps out and calls out for her.

“Ah, it’s you again.” She replies, turning off her music. “I figured you’d come out to see me.” Apparently after all this time of knowing each other, it’s pretty easy to predict his decisions.

“I can’t believe everyone knows me, without knowing me.” He cursed himself for being too average. Being surrounded by all these gyarus only served to magnify that fact. The worst part being that despite being average, he’s also a bit on the loser side. At least, before befriending most of these girls. So life hasn’t been bad at all. “But we have each other’s contact, and you could’ve just come in my classroom.”

“I know.” She responds without elaborating on why she did what she did. “Anyway, I wanted to ask you something in private, if that’s okay with you.”

“You do?” His heart skipped a beat upon hearing her request. Then quickly, he shook his head to get his mind in the right place. The boy wasn’t going to allow himself to set himself up for disappointment again like last time. They were just friends, so surely she just wanted to ask a favor. “Sure, we can just sneak off here.” He led them to the vending machines by the stairs. Most people already stopped by here for lunch to pick up a snack, so they should be left alone here for now.

“Thanks.” She expresses her gratitude, then takes a moment to make her request. “Senpai, you know you’re kind of mean.” That wasn’t at all what he was hoping to hear her say.

“What?” It’s a good thing he wasn’t expecting some kind of confession, or else he’d really be let down.

“You’ve been hanging outside of school with everyone else, but we’ve known each other longer.” That is true, though a good amount of it in his mind came from just running into each other. She’s kind of a hard girl to miss.

“Ah, you’re right.” But it is unfair, especially since he’s even hung out with Himekawa, and she doesn’t even like him. “You know what, let me make it up to you. How about, some time on Saturday?”

“I-I would like that.” She accepts his offer with a small smile.

3