This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 38 Days
149 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A part of the Otaku feels bad heading into the weekend about not being able to hang out with the Gyaru. Or at least, that’s what he would be feeling were it not for what happens as they change out their shoes after school.

“Oi Otaku, I bet you’re not busy after school today though.” She says as they stand next to each other as they do at the lockers.

“No, I guess not really.” He was hoping to play some video games to relax after a long week, but she’s a good alternative to that if he’s sure of what she’s asking. “I guess you’re not busy today either then?”

“Nope!” She announces proudly.

“She was.” Then Himekawa pops up with her face appearing all disgusted with him. As it turns out, the two of them were originally planing on hitting up a little shop after school today. They had planned that since the start of the week, but then the Gyaru came up with an idea.

Basically nothing much changed except she’s asking the Otaku in come along with them. The location isn’t really his cup of tea, but he won’t be getting much more opportunities with her. Even if that does mean having to be stuck with Himekawa too.

So the three of them are now off on their way to this secret little shop those two were planning on heading towards. Apparently it sells some cute little antiques that are of interest for them. He never really took either of them for the kind of people to care about old stuff, so maybe because it’s trendy.

This clock looks kind of cool.” Himekawa says as she squats down to look at a clock designed like gears. “I bet it’ll make for a good gift.”

“Who is it for?” The Otaku asks, leaning over to get a better look. Of course, he didn’t realize until too late that her skirt is short enough that her stance reveals her panties a bit. Especially at the angle he’s talking to her with.

“Hmpf.” She presses down on the skirt over her crotch, so that he doesn’t get any more of that view. “Pervert.”

“I-I didn’t mean to look.” He puts his hands up in his defense. “Sorry, I was just trying to make some conversation.” After all this time they’ve known each other, he still can’t believe how little progress they’ve made. Compared to the others it’s like a snail’s pace. Though to be fair, everyone else is more like they’re moving at lightning speed compared to the norm.

“Whatever.” She replies. “Here, help me carry this thing to the register.” He has no choice but to accept her request. After all, she already expects him to do most of the work when they’re forced to work together on classroom duty.

So the pair of them go about picking this clock up. It’s made of real heavy metal apparently, so it’s actually more of a challenge either of them expected. “Geez, can you even call yourself a man?” She scolds him as the boy struggles to move it towards the register. He’s working so hard, that he pulls a bit too much in one direction and cause them to lose balance.

“Whoa!” They both take a tumble, though they’re able to save the item. However, there’s another thing to take note of what had just transpired. That being him falling on top of her and his hand just so happened to land right on top of her large breasts, giving a bit of a squeeze.

“Why you…” Her eyes are full of rage as she take offense to this.

“Ah… I’m dead, aren’t I?” He says, then earns a slap to the face that leaves a red hand mark that only disappears right before he’s to meet with Otomore tomorrow.

4